Chavs FB A Saturday 21st October KO 1730

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Chavs FB A Saturday 21st October KO 1730

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:00 pm
Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:39 pm
Mykhailo Mudryk 🗣

“Goalkeeper coach Toni Jimenez asked me to play the ball over David Raya because he always goes out of the goal.”

Tbf that is dogshite - he never looked at raya's positioning at all and was clearly meant as a cross. He is still another overpriced chav dud and trying to make himself out to be smarter than he is makes him look cringy :oops: :oops: :oops:
Absolutely. He fucking shanked the shit out of it. A complete fluke. :oops:

augie

Post by augie »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:53 pm
Raya should be slated for for that piss poor pass out from the back (which he at least made amends for by getting it out for a corner) but to go in on him for the goal is extremely harsh in my opinion.

He positioned himself to snuff out the cross and fanny head shanked it into the net. You can’t account for that level of shit.

Augie will love me even more for this but I’m a big Ben White fan, he was poor yesterday (who wasn’t) but he’s normally a banker 8 out of 10 every single week. I’m all in on Benny Blanco and I won’t tolerate any slander on here about him 8)

Tierney’s gonna be out for 3 months at Sociedad after playing a few games in a row which was always the point about him. Can’t be relied on to a stay injury free for 5 minutes.

Rodders my point about Tierney was more about the el basque fan boys buying into the drivel he spews rather than seeing what is in front of them - it isnt about tierney not playing for us, but is more about the fact that zinchenko is playing for us. I dont want to hate on the guy cos he isnt a bad footballer, but he is and always has been a dogshite defender and I made that point continually when we were linked with him. El basque's bu!!shit inverted full back tactics are killing this team and is leaving a gaping hole down our left flank every game - he cant scrap that tactic cos then you have to question if zinchenko even gets his place in the team when he cant defend as a full back, so we are stuck with a flawed system that clearly isnt working, and our modern dickhead fans who love to bu!!shit about systems have facilitated this crap.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Glad that there’s finally been some discourse about the penalty we should have got when their keeper wiped out Jesus from a corner. Nowhere near the ball and smacked him straight in the head.

Useless fucking c.unts :roll:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

augie wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2023 5:57 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:53 pm
Raya should be slated for for that piss poor pass out from the back (which he at least made amends for by getting it out for a corner) but to go in on him for the goal is extremely harsh in my opinion.

He positioned himself to snuff out the cross and fanny head shanked it into the net. You can’t account for that level of shit.

Augie will love me even more for this but I’m a big Ben White fan, he was poor yesterday (who wasn’t) but he’s normally a banker 8 out of 10 every single week. I’m all in on Benny Blanco and I won’t tolerate any slander on here about him 8)

Tierney’s gonna be out for 3 months at Sociedad after playing a few games in a row which was always the point about him. Can’t be relied on to a stay injury free for 5 minutes.

Rodders my point about Tierney was more about the el basque fan boys buying into the drivel he spews rather than seeing what is in front of them - it isnt about tierney not playing for us, but is more about the fact that zinchenko is playing for us. I dont want to hate on the guy cos he isnt a bad footballer, but he is and always has been a dogshite defender and I made that point continually when we were linked with him. El basque's bu!!shit inverted full back tactics are killing this team and is leaving a gaping hole down our left flank every game - he cant scrap that tactic cos then you have to question if zinchenko even gets his place in the team when he cant defend as a full back, so we are stuck with a flawed system that clearly isnt working, and our modern dickhead fans who love to bu!!shit about systems have facilitated this crap.
Have to agree about Zinchenko's defending. The writing was on the wall in that second half at Anfield last season, and whilst the Swiss mong rightly copped a load of flak for his stupidity, a number of players melted including Zinchenko who was rinsed consistently. This inverted WB nonsense is exactly that - nonsense. First and foremost mate your job is to defend! The ease with which Sterling turned him on the halfway line in the first half was embarrassing - no body strength or basic defensive awareness, and I'm afraid for a full back that's unforgiveable. I was as bemused by the sale of Tierney as I have been the dropping of Ramsdale - just makes no sense to me whatsoever.

No doubt there's a whole pile of "stats" that make Zinchenko out to be some sort of legend - just in the way there was for Raya apparently :roll: , but I still watch football with my own eyes rather than whatever Opta or some other engine tells me, and Zinchenko is to defending what Raya is to goalkeeping

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

Watching things and making your mind up on experience doesn't cut it in this day and age . Either in sport or work . A.I rules the world already except we don't realise it yet.
Wars are conducted from an office block , stats and figures govern countries .There is no logic any more .
Why should football be any different.?

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

rodders999 wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:11 am
Glad that there’s finally been some discourse about the penalty we should have got when their keeper wiped out Jesus from a corner. Nowhere near the ball and smacked him straight in the head.

Nailed on that Ramsdale or Raya comes to catch one in our next league game, brushes a player and the ref gives a penalty.

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2023 1:04 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:11 am

Nailed on that Ramsdale or Raya comes to catch one in our next league game, brushes a player and the ref gives a penalty.
The current model is that a team like City or United benefit from a refereeing distaster. Likewise Arsenal suffer from one. PGMOL then crack down and actually penalise Arsenal again for what Perry predicts will happen. Previously things would broadly even out. With PGMOL and VAR it is actually specifically ensured that things don’t. Once you have been wronged against there is no chance of you getting something back in your favour to even it out.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

🚨

Arsenal are set to receive another apology from PGMOL after they were failed to be awarded a penalty following an incident between Chelsea’s Robert Sanchez and Gabriel Jesus.

It is also believed VAR got “too involved” with the penalty decision - as on field officials deemed Saliba to be too close to Mudryk even during replays.

#AFC #CFC #CHEARS #VAR #PremierLeague

You are my sunshine

Post by You are my sunshine »

It’s not like it was that long ago that Howard Webb acknowledged that the Onana incident in favour of Man U was an error….at least he is coming out and admitting the mistakes being made…but he cannot keep excusing the ineptitude (or corruption) that is going on. These aren’t marginal or subjective decisions…Jesus was completely wiped out and it was in the referees eyeline without the need for VAR ffs..

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:46 pm
🚨

Arsenal are set to receive another apology from PGMOL after they were failed to be awarded a penalty following an incident between Chelsea’s Robert Sanchez and Gabriel Jesus.

It is also believed VAR got “too involved” with the penalty decision - as on field officials deemed Saliba to be too close to Mudryk even during replays.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

So how many Apologies is that now? Not including last season when they fucked us over 4 times !.. How many more times are they going to apologise Before they stop fucking us over and actually DO Something?

#PGMOL are Corrupt - There will always been human error and incompetence yes, BUT it just keeps on happening time and again for it to be just down to that.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:46 pm
🚨

It's gone beyond a joke and it's become clearer each time that it's either corruption or ineptitude, no middle ground. Either they know the laws of the game and are deliberately not officiating according to them which is corruption/cheating or they simply don't know the laws of the game or how the VAR thing works so need to be sacked. There really is no grey area left now.

augie

Post by augie »

I was going mental screaming at the tv for a penalty at the time cos it really was that obvious, BUT now two days later this issue will be used to deflect away from yet another shambolic performance this season, and that frustrates me

I was told today that el basque went all wenger/cantona in his post match press conference when he was questioned about selecting raya over ramsdale recently, and he supposedly responded with some waffle about waves in the sea or some shit like that - anyone else hear about that ? :? :oops: :oops:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

augie wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:59 pm
I was going mental screaming at the tv for a penalty at the time cos it really was that obvious, BUT now two days later this issue will be used to deflect away from yet another shambolic performance this season, and that frustrates me

I was told today that el basque went all wenger/cantona in his post match press conference when he was questioned about selecting raya over ramsdale recently, and he supposedly responded with some waffle about waves in the sea or some shit like that - anyone else hear about that ? :? :oops: :oops:
Haven't heard it and don't want to either but Raya is probably the safest player in the team right now because in his desire to always be right, Arteta doesn't have the humility to relegate the new Almunia to the bench. In a funny way the more shit he is, the more he will play him !

augie

Post by augie »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:40 pm
augie wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:59 pm

Haven't heard it and don't want to either but Raya is probably the safest player in the team right now because in his desire to always be right, Arteta doesn't have the humility to relegate the new Almunia to the bench. In a funny way the more shit he is, the more he will play him !

Personally Steve O I still think that raya is only a small part of our current problems, and I also think that he is to some degree being hung out to dry by the gutless c.unts in front of him who keep passing back to him instead of being braver on the ball, however if I was picking the team for tomorrow night then I would drop him and bring Ramsdale back in - that being said, we have both said numerous times that the french cock is el basque's mentor so I fully expect him to be as stubborn as he was and continue to keep faith with raya :roll: Honestly I continue to say this but I feel really sorry for both of our keepers cos they have both been put in an impossible situation - if ramsdale does get his place back he will be under instant pressure through no fault of his own, and as soon as he makes a fcuk up or two (and that is in his locker too), then straight away the calls will come to reinstate raya :roll:

Midz

Post by Midz »

if ramsdale does get his place back he will be under instant pressure through no fault of his own, and as soon as he makes a fcuk up or two (and that is in his locker too), then straight away the calls will come to reinstate raya
Exactly.