Arsenal bloggers, le Grove etc

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
the playing mantis

Arsenal bloggers, le Grove etc

Post by the playing mantis »

Is there a more clueless sycophantic up thr clubs arse blogger than le Grove...the blokes a complete moron.

Clueless about the game and the state of the team.

Epitome of the modern arsenal fan and all that's wrong with the club.

Gunner Rob

Re: Arsenal bloggers, le Grove etc

Post by Gunner Rob »

I’ve started watching “lee gunner” on you tube.
Seems to know his stuff.

He was apoplectic about last night

xgtdec

Post by xgtdec »

I tend to not bother with bloggers......people who've managed to turn being a fan into a job and then go on about how hard a job it is.

I could write a list of Arsenal bloggers and what makes those particular ones utter dc-ikheads but its just oxygen for them......i'd prefer just to get on with hating kai havertz!!!!

augie

Post by augie »

the playing mantis wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:07 pm
Is there a more clueless sycophantic up thr clubs arse blogger than le Grove...the blokes a complete moron.

Arseblog will always win that competition in my mind - stevie wonder could see that the club was drfiting aimlessly along under the senile french cock, but for years this c.unt either allowed his loyalty to the manager to over-rule what was best for the club, OR he sold his morality and principles for access to the club and didnt want to lose out by pointing the finger at le cock :rubchin:

Tbh it isnt just bloggers who stick their heads in the sand tho - we have several on here who refuse to recognise anything negative and occasionaly get abusive/aggressive to any dissenting voices on here. As I always say, the world would be a dull place if everyone had the same opinions so I have no issue with those who respectfully disagree with my opinions, except for the fact that these people (and the bloggers you mention) seem to live on the mantra that to criticise anything means that you dont love the club or want them to fail :roll: Of course the irony is that I sometimes get slated on here for not criticising too - I stood up for emery when others wanted him to stoned to death ( :lol: ) and my man love for smith-rowe and tierney has seen me lambasted a few times too, so it seems that I cant win :lol: :lol:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

the playing mantis wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:07 pm

I used to read his stuff a few years back towards the end of the Wanker years when he was saying what we all knew but the media wouldn't. Since he left, I couldn't be bothered with any of this sort of stuff because I think I read so much, listened to so many things which would either wind me up or leave me feeling frustrated that we could all see it but nothing was happening. Once Emery came in, I wasn't that bothered with it all because it sort of felt like we had nothing left to say and whatever happened next would happen and be a step forward. I also remember reading from someone on here a few years back that all the 'popular' bloggers and Twitter lot got invited to the club a few times and offered incentives and perks to start writing more positive pieces about the club and toe the Wanker is a genius line to the great unwashed reading their stuff. Ever since then, I've totally disengaged and gone from the premise that they're all in it for something for themselves and all have an agenda to push in return for something else. The only place I really discuss Arsenal is on here because at least we can all moan to each other in our own place.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I occasionally visit Highbury squad to hear what Kevin Campelll has to say... and they sometimes have Dan Potts on who 99% of the time speaks sense and the truth. All the rest can go fuck-off; especially aftv.. what a bunch of cun.ts.

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

I read/watch the podcast on Le Grove normally and I have to say Pete is getting worse and worse. I do wonder if he does it just to be controversial sometimes, after the Sheff. Utd game he was positively wanking himself stupid about how good Eddie was, no better backup striker in the PL blah blah blah. Wonder what he thinks after the West ham game? It doesn't take a football mastermind to see that Eddie is an 'ok' player and that's it. He maybe has a career at Wet Spam or Brentford in the PL, that's his maximum and I'm being generous. I just laugh at people who can't be critical of players when they prove otherwise over and over. Don't even get me started on Havertz!! :banghead:

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

When you look at the squad you realise that we have a number of players that are not at the top level we need them to be . When they have to play we usually can absorb one or two of them but 7 ?
Not a chance .
Now couple that with players that are continually injured that weaken things even more and you have a situation where we are either where we were before we collapsed last season or fallen further back.