You Lucky people

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Islington

You Lucky people

Post by Islington »

After a long Sojourn the C unt formerly known as Herd is back ,wont bore you with to much detail but life has been absolutely a pile of sh1t for the last few years during which I've lost all me dough,woman,parents and property save 1 flat in North London which is nice .
Been going to a few games last being chavs away ,I'm not convinced of Captain Black but its much better than it was .
Hope you are all well and look forward to irritating many of you soon .

OneBardGooner

Re: You Lucky people

Post by OneBardGooner »

Good to see you back Herd, sorry to hear of your troubles and I hope you have been able to sort them , at least as much as they are sortable etc and you can begin to Move On. :cheers:

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

Islington wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 10:49 am
After a long Sojourn the C unt formerly known as Herd is back ,wont bore you with to much detail but life has been absolutely a pile of sh1t for the last few years during which I've lost all me dough,woman,parents and property save 1 flat in North London which is nice .
Been going to a few games last being chavs away ,I'm not convinced of Captain Black but its much better than it was .

Hello mate, good to see you back. I was only thinking a few days ago that Herd never posts anymore. Why the new name btw?

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Good to have you back mate, was hoping all was ok with you.

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

Welcome back herd, some of us did wonder query if you had popped up I recent years..

Sorry to hear of your troubles, bit hopefully your the sort who can turn it around.

Sure the misery here will cheer you up no end!!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Islington wrote:
Herd, old buddy, great to hear from you again! Sorry to hear of your woes but glad you are still with us, mate. I honestly thought you might have volleyed the old bucket - and I'm sure it would have been a twenty yard screamer if you had. :wink:

I've had a shit couple years myself. Spent a week in hospital a couple years back getting every orifice in my body checked for cancer and lucky to get the all clear only to then be told I've got herniated discs, bulging discs, spinal stenosis and three lesions on the spine so pretty much fucking in bits.

Then my beloved mum passed away a few months back.

And now I am currently recovering in a critical care ward after suffering a Pulmonary Embolism a couple days back. The consultant said it kills 30% of victims and I'm a very fucking lucky man to be alive. They caught the clot in my left lung in time and stopped it but I've now got double pneumonia as a nice second prize! :censored:

Still, I did manage to miss our "performance" away to to the murdering wet spam filth, so not all bad! :lol:

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Jeez DB, you're going through it mate! Hope you continue on the road to recovery. Keep positive and just bear in mind that you could still put in a better performance on the pitch than Kai Havertz next week!!

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Welcome back Herd. Like the other fellas have said, sorry to hear of your woes. Whenever I've been feeling depressed, angry, fucked off or all of the above at once, I've found this place a great source of therapy so hope you can do likewise!

Robbo10 seems to have taken over Babatunde's line in original insults to some of our pansies, Falkirk has got an alternatuve name for every team in the league involving fartpipes, bulges and god knows what else, DB10's still haunted by Clubfoot Clive, we still have regular Wenger "special circumstances" flashbacks and between us old blokes we either talk about El Beige, Pep's Cone Boy, Legohead or Captain Black !

Basically its still a collection of miserable, but very funny c.unts. :D :barscarf:

Keep smiling pal

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 1:26 am
Islington wrote:
Herd, old buddy, great to hear from you again! Sorry to hear of your woes but glad you are still with us, mate. I honestly thought you might have volleyed the old bucket - and I'm sure it would have been a twenty yard screamer if you had. :wink:

I've had a shit couple years myself. Spent a week in hospital a couple years back getting every orifice in my body checked for cancer and lucky to get the all clear only to then be told I've got herniated discs, bulging discs, spinal stenosis and three lesions on the spine so pretty much fucking in bits.

And now I am currently recovering in a critical care ward after suffering a Pulmonary Embolism a couple days back. The consultant said it kills 30% of victims and I'm a very fucking lucky man to be alive. They caught the clot in my left lung in time and stopped it but I've now got double pneumonia as a nice second prize! :censored:

Still, I did manage to miss our "performance" away to to the murdering wet spam filth, so not all bad! :lol:
Makes a change from OBG exploring all your orifices I guess...;)

Sorry to hear about the embolism and old dear. Shit times... hope you out of hospital soon as I don't trust thr other mods...oh wait...!

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

I’m lucky, you’re lucky, we’re all lucky 😉

Herd will get the reference I’m sure being the cultured soul that he is

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

The Gooner is like the Samaritans these days. Long may it continue. :barscarf:

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Islington wrote:

Fuck me DB, you've been in the wars mate, that's for sure. I knew about the back issues, but now the embolism and pneumonia!

I had noticed that you hadn't been on here so much lately, which is probably a good thing, because having to read all the shit that we post on here has got to be bad for anyone's health. :lol:

Have a speedy recovery mate.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Lovely to see you back, Herd, old boy. Sorry to hear about all the shit you've been though and hopefully things will start looking up for you now. You haven't missed much on here since you've been away because we're all still a bunch of miserable bastards, it's just that Havertz is the new Xhaka.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Islington wrote:

Holy shit DB, Really sorry to hear this... You need to stay away from this place for a start... that AND supporting / watching Arsenal which now more than ever will give anyone with serious problems even more stress etc... as I well know.

My thoughts and prayers are with you mate.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Islington wrote:
Your posts always worth a read especially as you were around in the early 70s....still one of the greatest days ever the 71 cup final...winning the league at the scum on monday then on the saturday on a baking hot day watched them do the double....