You Lucky people

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: You Lucky people

Post by DB10GOONER »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 6:43 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:03 pm
Cheers boys. Honestly the good wishes and insults keep me going! :lol: :wink:

I'm talking to the consultant today and hoping he will let me home tomorrow or the day after.

Take care of yourselves lads, life is fucking fragile and something to be cherished. 8)
Really sorry to hear of your ill health DB, hope you are on the mend and back home with the family soon.

Can't think of any insults that might cheer you up but I have a hunch some of the other posters do :wink:
Thanks Lefty mate. I'm home and being nursed back to health by my wonderful wife and two kids who all got a terrible fright. On a few weeks bed rest which is proper needed because just walking to the bathroom is leaving me completely knackered. Can't believe how much it takes out of you. Still, I'm getting stronger a little bit every day and should be back to full power in a few weeks hopefully. I'm just really grateful to be alive tbh buddy and every day is a fucking bonus!

LeftfootlegendGooner

Re: You Lucky people

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:53 am
LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 6:43 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:03 pm
Cheers boys. Honestly the good wishes and insults keep me going! :lol: :wink:

I'm talking to the consultant today and hoping he will let me home tomorrow or the day after.

Take care of yourselves lads, life is fucking fragile and something to be cherished. 8)
Really sorry to hear of your ill health DB, hope you are on the mend and back home with the family soon.

Can't think of any insults that might cheer you up but I have a hunch some of the other posters do :wink:
Thanks Lefty mate. I'm home and being nursed back to health by my wonderful wife and two kids who all got a terrible fright. On a few weeks bed rest which is proper needed because just walking to the bathroom is leaving me completely knackered. Can't believe how much it takes out of you. Still, I'm getting stronger a little bit every day and should be back to full power in a few weeks hopefully. I'm just really grateful to be alive tbh buddy and every day is a fucking bonus!
Glad to hear it mate, wishing you all the best :barscarf: