You Lucky people

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Stuart L (2)

Re: You Lucky people

Post by Stuart L (2) »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 11:19 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 1:26 am
Islington wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 10:49 am
After a long Sojourn the C unt formerly known as Herd is back ,wont bore you with to much detail but life has been absolutely a pile of sh1t for the last few years during which I've lost all me dough,woman,parents and property save 1 flat in North London which is nice .
Been going to a few games last being chavs away ,I'm not convinced of Captain Black but its much better than it was .
Hope you are all well and look forward to irritating many of you soon .
Herd, old buddy, great to hear from you again! Sorry to hear of your woes but glad you are still with us, mate. I honestly thought you might have volleyed the old bucket - and I'm sure it would have been a twenty yard screamer if you had. :wink:

I've had a shit couple years myself. Spent a week in hospital a couple years back getting every orifice in my body checked for cancer and lucky to get the all clear only to then be told I've got herniated discs, bulging discs, spinal stenosis and three lesions on the spine so pretty much fucking in bits.

Then my beloved mum passed away a few months back.

And now I am currently recovering in a critical care ward after suffering a Pulmonary Embolism a couple days back. The consultant said it kills 30% of victims and I'm a very fucking lucky man to be alive. They caught the clot in my left lung in time and stopped it but I've now got double pneumonia as a nice second prize! :censored:

Still, I did manage to miss our "performance" away to to the murdering wet spam filth, so not all bad! :lol:

Fuck me DB, you've been in the wars mate, that's for sure. I knew about the back issues, but now the embolism and pneumonia!

I had noticed that you hadn't been on here so much lately, which is probably a good thing, because having to read all the shit that we post on here has got to be bad for anyone's health. :lol:

Have a speedy recovery mate.
Yes best wishes DB10, all those years of dwarf tossing finally taken its toll on your back eh ?

Fingers crossed for a speedy recovery in time for the panto season 😘

🍻

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Cheers boys. Honestly the good wishes and insults keep me going! :lol: :wink:

I'm talking to the consultant today and hoping he will let me home tomorrow or the day after.

Take care of yourselves lads, life is fucking fragile and something to be cherished. 8)

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Stuart L (2) wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 3:15 pm
Retro Gunner wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 11:19 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 1:26 am
Islington wrote:
After a long Sojourn the C unt formerly known as Herd is back ,wont bore you with to much detail but life has been absolutely a pile of sh1t for the last few years during which I've lost all me dough,woman,parents and property save 1 flat in North London which is nice .
Been going to a few games last being chavs away ,I'm not convinced of Captain Black but its much better than it was .
Herd, old buddy, great to hear from you again! Sorry to hear of your woes but glad you are still with us, mate. I honestly thought you might have volleyed the old bucket - and I'm sure it would have been a twenty yard screamer if you had. :wink:

I've had a shit couple years myself. Spent a week in hospital a couple years back getting every orifice in my body checked for cancer and lucky to get the all clear only to then be told I've got herniated discs, bulging discs, spinal stenosis and three lesions on the spine so pretty much fucking in bits.

Then my beloved mum passed away a few months back.

And now I am currently recovering in a critical care ward after suffering a Pulmonary Embolism a couple days back. The consultant said it kills 30% of victims and I'm a very fucking lucky man to be alive. They caught the clot in my left lung in time and stopped it but I've now got double pneumonia as a nice second prize! :censored:

Still, I did manage to miss our "performance" away to to the murdering wet spam filth, so not all bad! :lol:

Fuck me DB, you've been in the wars mate, that's for sure. I knew about the back issues, but now the embolism and pneumonia!

I had noticed that you hadn't been on here so much lately, which is probably a good thing, because having to read all the shit that we post on here has got to be bad for anyone's health. :lol:

Have a speedy recovery mate.
Yes best wishes DB10, all those years of dwarf tossing finally taken its toll on your back eh ?

Fingers crossed for a speedy recovery in time for the panto season 😘

🍻
That and last week trying to scramble over Kerry Katona's 4ft high back garden picket fence to try and smell her used knickers!, too much exertion and then too much excitement when he finally managed to jump high enough to pull them off the rotary line.... That's what did it! :D :wink:

And to think all he had to do was borrow a well stained and grubby pair from Sid's stash. :wink:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:03 pm

I'm talking to the consultant today and hoping he will let me home tomorrow or the day after.

Take care of yourselves lads, life is fucking fragile and something to be cherished. 8)
No worries mate - if the price for the flight drops below £50, I'd come over and give you my best!

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Jesus if id known insults could cheer you up ,I would have started earlier ya jackeen skanger :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 5:52 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

No worries mate - if the price for the flight drops below £50, I'd come over and give you my best!
:lol:

Superb Partridge. Superb. :lol: 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 7:01 pm
Jesus if id known insults could cheer you up ,I would have started earlier ya jackeen skanger :lol:

That's not an insult in Dublin, McD! That's sex talk, ya smooth bastard. :D :wink:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 7:46 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 5:52 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

Superb Partridge. Superb. :lol: 8)
Funnily enough I am actually coming over for a little Christmas drink or two next month - booked the flight. £68 - you can imagine can't you :D

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

I thought this thread was going to be a homage to Tommy Trinder.

gazzatt2

Post by gazzatt2 »

best wishes to you both
DB if they strech your spine will they get you to 3ft 6 :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

gazzatt2 wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 9:20 pm
best wishes to you both
DB if they strech your spine will they get you to 3ft 6 :D

That's the dream! :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

gazzatt2 wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 9:20 pm
best wishes to you both
DB if they strech your penis will they get it to 3inches :D

:shock: :shock: :shock:

FFS Gazzatt stop trying to groom people will you! :roll:

:lol: :wink: :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Wasn't sure where to put this... But "Lucky" seemed appropriate

BBC:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-67413977

I know he's a Scouse player but it is Really Good News:

Footballer Luis Díaz reunited with father after kidnapping

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:

Really sorry to hear of your ill health DB, hope you are on the mend and back home with the family soon.

Can't think of any insults that might cheer you up but I have a hunch some of the other posters do :wink:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Islington wrote:
Well, was quite a lot of detail but wasn't too bored :lol:

Wishing you the best and hope it all works out.