Everton docked 10 points + Other Corruption

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Everton docked 10 points + Other Corruption

Post by DB10GOONER »

Nick Nack wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2024 6:17 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2024 5:35 pm
Yes! Finally! The authorities are going after the big money cheats, the crooked rule breakers in football, by announcing today they are charging....... Everton and Forest? :shock:

What the actual fuck? :roll:

125 charges against the Oil cheats at Man cheaty and nothing done so far, and God knows what dodgy shit at the toon, but these prime mongs are going after Everton and Forrest.... :roll:
It....couldn't.....be.....corrup..... :shock:
Nah, couldn't be.... :roll:
You know, I was starting to think th- nah.... no, couldn't be..... :?

Midz

Post by Midz »

TeeCee wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2024 7:49 pm
Evidently, City's charges aren't going to court, the PL in tandem with Howard Webb have agreed it will go to a VAR review......... It'll be done from PGMOL's new offices in Abu Dhabi, I got that from Howard Webb, I stopped him as he drove away from PL headquarters yesterday in his new motor....a McLaren.... Very nice. He had a lovely Rolex on too, it complemented his Balenciaga suit, said he was just off on his holibobs for a week to his new place on Palm Island in Dubai. His missus was fit as well, blonde, about 22.
Refereeing must pay well...........

:rubchin:
:D :D :coffeespit:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

It’s like the local police clamping down on jay walkers while a serial killer is at work massacring the rest of the town.

115 charges? Shhhh nothing to see here move along, Pep’s a genius and league 2 city winning the champions league was a fairytale :roll:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

TeeCee wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2024 7:49 pm
Evidently, City's charges aren't going to court, the PL in tandem with Howard Webb have agreed it will go to a VAR review......... It'll be done from PGMOL's new offices in Abu Dhabi, I got that from Howard Webb, I stopped him as he drove away from PL headquarters yesterday in his new motor....a McLaren.... Very nice. He had a lovely Rolex on too, it complemented his Balenciaga suit, said he was just off on his holibobs for a week to his new place on Palm Island in Dubai. His missus was fit as well, blonde, about 22.
Refereeing must pay well...........

:rubchin:
The only bit of that fine reportage that doesn't ring true is the 'fit blonde...about 22'

It must been a trans coz Webb enjoys Cock from both ends ( and Man City have got the photo's to prove it). :D

wilson2.0

Post by wilson2.0 »

Hopefully the Man City guy going to Man United left the City HQ with a couple of UBS sticks in his pocket. Army full of lawyers FC deserve relegation. Some say it would be harsh on the City fans. Fuck them. They enjoyed the 10 year rig and have taken the piss for a decade. They are just as guilty as Khaldhoooooon and all the other villains.

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

Joe Lewis looking at potential jail time :barscarf: :barscarf:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-68025903

Why is it that people who are already rich, are so greedy to have more than they can ever spend ?

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

wilson2.0 wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:35 am
Hopefully the Man City guy going to Man United left the City HQ with a couple of UBS sticks in his pocket. Army full of lawyers FC deserve relegation. Some say it would be harsh on the City fans. Fuck them. They enjoyed the 10 year rig and have taken the piss for a decade. They are just as guilty as Khaldhoooooon and all the other villains.
Who says it would be harsh on them?

And why?

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

Stuart L (2) wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:32 pm

Why is it that people who are already rich, are so greedy to have more than they can ever spend ?
Not sire that's good news as may lead to sale to Qatar

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

the playing mantis wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:36 pm
Stuart L (2) wrote:

Those *word censored* will be the next club bought by the mega rich

Nick Nack

Post by Nick Nack »

Stuart L (2) wrote:

Hopefully a bit of shower time with Big Cletus :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Especially if Big Cletus is a Gooner! :barscarf:

Nick Nack

Post by Nick Nack »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:15 pm
Especially if Big Cletus is a Gooner! :barscarf:
:barscarf:

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

Stuart L (2) wrote:

Yep, that's always been my worry. Lewis is getting no younger and whether he goes to jail or not, the time is likely to come when Enic off-load the scum. The nightmare scenario is that they get bought by Arabs, a Chinese multi billionaire, or the like.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2024 11:15 am
Stuart L (2) wrote:

Yep, that's always been my worry. Lewis is getting no younger and whether he goes to jail or not, the time is likely to come when Enic off-load the scum. The nightmare scenario is that they get bought by Arabs, a Chinese multi billionaire, or the like.
At that point the game would be so nonsensical that I'd just lose complete interest and stop watching. I have other shit in my life like guitars and guns and I'd just throw more time at those things. Tbh it's getting close to that for me anyway with the way VAR has all but ruined my enjoyment of the sport.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2024 12:00 pm
Retro Gunner wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2024 11:15 am
Stuart L (2) wrote:

At that point the game would be so nonsensical that I'd just lose complete interest and stop watching. I have other shit in my life like guitars and guns and I'd just throw more time at those things. Tbh it's getting close to that for me anyway with the way VAR has all but ruined my enjoyment of the sport.
This 100% and of course the majority of Gooners seem to (still) think that Arteta is the new messiah, for me he will not ever lead us to the Prem Title, I would willingly and love to be proved wrong, but his insistence on playing havertz week in week out shows a major flaw AND his Utter Arrogance and inability to adapt, change things and admit when something is not working. Then of course we have the whole Rambo / Raya debacle that alone throws a huge shadow on him as a coach/manager.

As to the scum? They will eventually be bought out and in order to do that it will take someone with bottomless pockets and sadly their new toilet will also be a huge draw for the kind of billionaires who treat Prem Clubs like their new toy/interest.