Everton docked 10 points + Other Corruption

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Everton docked 10 points + Other Corruption

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 9:54 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:18 pm
Nutty "Go onto twitter OBG half of them don't get it." I'm Banned mate, can't even look at anything :roll: Something to do with calling Elon musk a Slimey, Reptilian-Looking narcissiticCUNT.
:coffeespit:

Worth it though! :barscarf: :lol:
Ohhhh! Yeahhh! Definitely! :lol: :dance:

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/67490620

More fraud on its way. City and Chelsea no surprise. As for the other c unts. They can rot for allowing this. :banghead:

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 7:30 am
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/67490620

More fraud on its way. City and Chelsea no surprise. As for the other c unts. They can rot for allowing this. :banghead:
The clubs that voted to allow this were all part of multiclub ownership in someway, so no surprise, yes mostly cvnty clubs, especially chavs, etihad and fat geordie camel jockies, but why blame them, it's the PL fault and the old cronies who run it, why allow even a vote ffs..

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

Man City's tribunal date agreed for the END of NEXT year.

The tribunal will drag for months. It'll likely be appealed which will take months. The proceedings at the Court of Arbitration for Sport will take an age. This won't come to a conclusion until at least early 2028-2030. All while Man City continue to cheat their way to trophies. Utter nonsense.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2023 2:45 pm

The tribunal will drag for months. It'll likely be appealed which will take months. The proceedings at the Court of Arbitration for Sport will take an age. This won't come to a conclusion until at least early 2028-2030. All while Man City continue to cheat their way to trophies. Utter nonsense.
they should be banned from the Premier League until this is resolved - probably wouldn't take so long then...

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

A fucking disgrace. Almost as though a few bob's being put about.......oh, hang on....

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Everything has already been decided.... The Tribunal' is a sham trial that will fool the millions of mindless moron's who actually believe that $hitty are going to get treated by the same standards ( :roll: yeah! Right!) that were applied to Everton.

We are talking "Arab Oil Money" Not even the Mafia, the CIA, the United Nations or any Government or World Financial Power-base, Authority Or whatever the fuck it might be called Can Compete with these EVIL-ScummyCUNTS. They OWN The Planet End Of.

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:27 pm

they should be banned from the Premier League until this is resolved - probably wouldn't take so long then...
Well that's the thing, while the maxim of 'innocent until proven guilty' should be prevalent, the quantity of indictments against City (115) is too much to ignore. If anyone of us, who are not retired or self-employed, were up on 115 charges then we'd likely face suspension from our employer, likely due to the risk of reputation to the business/brand name, and also internal ethics etc; so why should City continue to play and compete for honours with a gross amount of charges against their name?

Man City should face a suspension of all footballing activities until this matter has been resolved, as their continued involvement is causing continued damage to the reputation of the Premier League and the global game.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

One of my best mates (best man at my wedding) is a proper old school man citeh fan (born in Manchester to Oirish parents then raised in Dublin) so I'd love citeh to get absolutely fucked and have all their PL titles revoked, because he's been fucking insufferable the last few years! :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Yes! Finally! The authorities are going after the big money cheats, the crooked rule breakers in football, by announcing today they are charging....... Everton and Forest? :shock:

What the actual fuck? :roll:

125 charges against the Oil cheats at Man cheaty and nothing done so far, and God knows what dodgy shit at the toon, but these prime mongs are going after Everton and Forrest.... :roll:

Nick Nack

Post by Nick Nack »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2024 5:35 pm
Yes! Finally! The authorities are going after the big money cheats, the crooked rule breakers in football, by announcing today they are charging....... Everton and Forest? :shock:

125 charges against the Oil cheats at Man cheaty and nothing done so far, and God knows what dodgy shit at the toon, but these prime mongs are going after Everton and Forrest.... :roll:
It....couldn't.....be.....corrup..... :shock:
Nah, couldn't be.... :roll:

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Evidently, City's charges aren't going to court, the PL in tandem with Howard Webb have agreed it will go to a VAR review......... It'll be done from PGMOL's new offices in Abu Dhabi, I got that from Howard Webb, I stopped him as he drove away from PL headquarters yesterday in his new motor....a McLaren.... Very nice. He had a lovely Rolex on too, it complemented his Balenciaga suit, said he was just off on his holibobs for a week to his new place on Palm Island in Dubai. His missus was fit as well, blonde, about 22.
Refereeing must pay well...........

:rubchin:

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

DB10GOONER wrote:

To be fair, last summer Forest signed 20 odd players :shock: :shock:
They were always going to breach FFP, so no suprise at all

Everton have been done for 1 of the 3 rolling season included in this charge already but what the hell
Dock more points i :lol:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Are Everton trying to finish a season on minus points?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Stuart L (2) wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2024 7:53 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

To be fair, last summer Forest signed 20 odd players :shock: :shock:
They were always going to breach FFP, so no suprise at all

Everton have been done for 1 of the 3 rolling season included in this charge already but what the hell
Dock more points i :lol:
I know, Stuart. I was being a tad facetious. :wink:

But to watch the way SlySports are covering it the PL etc are now doing *sterling work and all the corruption is basically sorted now, nothing to see here, move along, what Oil money, don't be silly folks, move along.... :roll:

* And by "sterling work" I don't mean diving all the time, running like a girl or beating the shit out of your girlfriend and buying her silence. Allegedly. Cough. :shock: