Man Cheaty 115 charges / Everton / Other Corruption Super Thread (merged)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Everton docked 10 points + Other Corruption

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:43 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:34 pm
Oooohhh I can't wait to see how heavily they punish man cheateh... they will absolutely hammer them and-

:fryingpan:
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh all that success is a magical fairytale remember :roll:
Oops sorry! :shock:

Oooohhhhh magical..... fairy dust on every one of their wonderful fairly won trophies steeped in honesty and integrity.... oooooohhhh magical.... :lol: :wink:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Reports suggest that Manchester City and the Premier League are considering an "out-of-court" style settlement to resolve the 115 charges.

This potential agreement could mark a significant development in the ongoing legal proceedings between the club and the league.

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 2:48 pm
Reports suggest that Manchester City and the Premier League are considering an "out-of-court" style settlement to resolve the 115 charges.

This potential agreement could mark a significant development in the ongoing legal proceedings between the club and the league.
Relinquish all domestic titles won from when the charges date back to, a three year transfer ban and relegation to League Two..

I think that should do nicely.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Cheating Cun.ts

The world and his dog "knew" 100% that Fuck all would be done once the Arabs got their lawyers involved...

I bet some pretty tasty back handers have been going on to all and anyone involved (*)... It Fucking Stinks of Corruption....

(*) Sky Pundits & Refs
The FA
PGMOL and ALL their employees; Webb, Refs Game Officials, VAR Officials...

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

mcdowell42 wrote:

Out of court? So the billionaire Arab owners pay a few million and go on unpunished. Money is like toilet paper to these cùnts. It's meaningless for them to be allowed to settle out of court.

Cheaty should have all trophies won during the charges period removed, they should be relegated, and have a transfer ban put in place.

PL chiefs all getting new Rolexes for Xmas this year huh? :roll: :censored:

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Not true.

Nick Nack

Post by Nick Nack »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 5:52 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:

Out of court? So the billionaire Arab owners pay a few million and go on unpunished. Money is like toilet paper to these cùnts. It's meaningless for them to be allowed to settle out of court.

Cheaty should have all trophies won during the charges period removed, they should be relegated, and have a transfer ban put in place.

PL chiefs all getting new Rolexes for Xmas this year huh? :roll: :censored:
Of course, all the other clubs could get together to force through punishment or refuse to play, unless they are all at it. Oh, wait.... :rubchin:

BobbyPires7

Man City - 115 Charges

Post by BobbyPires7 »

https://twitter.com/SwedishRumble/statu ... eyT2w&s=08

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/arti ... ydv31o.amp

Just read this and you will see that they are guilty as charged and there is no way they are getting off them. Trust me.

BobbyPires7

Re: Man City - 115 Charges

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Their defence to date has been disagreeing with the rules and then who has the authority to adjudicate on them. That line of defence proves their guilt.

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Which match is the Chief Exec of the Premier League at on Sunday?

He doesn’t want to hand over any more titles to cheats.

https://twitter.com/TheAthleticFC/statu ... 0957862281

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

Bollox to the corrupt FA & PL :banghead:

Feck the Oil Cheaters & Chav Nazis :box: :blah: :cussing: :censored:

augie

Post by augie »

Tbh I'm not even gonna get into this debate cos there isnt a part of me that believes they will be found guilty, and even if they are found guilty the "punishment" will be so inconsequential so as to make no difference to the game going forward. I've never been a fan of FFP anyway cos I think that there is something fundamentally wrong in stopping an owner spending his own money on his club, BUT if they chose to go this route then they have to be willing to see it through properly and I dont see evidence of that. Docking pts from smaller clubs is all well and dandy, but they cant even get this case to trial much less render any meaningful punishments, so how are we supposed to believe that justice will be served. In life there has always been two different types of justice (justice for the rich and lesser justice for the poor), and seeing as there is massive money involved here, I cannot see a just outcome coming. I think the prospect of spending years in appeals, plus the massive stain it will bring on the league, will basically neuter any proper sanctions

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

augie wrote:
Thu May 16, 2024 3:20 pm
Tbh I'm not even gonna get into this debate cos there isnt a part of me that believes they will be found guilty, and even if they are found guilty the "punishment" will be so inconsequential so as to make no difference to the game going forward. I've never been a fan of FFP anyway cos I think that there is something fundamentally wrong in stopping an owner spending his own money on his club, BUT if they chose to go this route then they have to be willing to see it through properly and I dont see evidence of that. Docking pts from smaller clubs is all well and dandy, but they cant even get this case to trial much less render any meaningful punishments, so how are we supposed to believe that justice will be served. In life there has always been two different types of justice (justice for the rich and lesser justice for the poor), and seeing as there is massive money involved here, I cannot see a just outcome coming. I think the prospect of spending years in appeals, plus the massive stain it will bring on the league, will basically neuter any proper sanctions
Exactly - I always said the FFP rules would be dismissed by the likes of the Chavs and City. Loopholes found, tax consultants, lawyers, forensic accountants, the world's most expensive advisors will find all sorts of ways to query interpretations of laws and they will do what they did before - accept some sort of fine - £10m or something which the Premier League will be delighted with and won't tarnish their product. Can you imagine the look for the global brand of the PL if everything City have achieved since as far back as 2009 suddenly had an asterisk against it in the same way that Olympic golds were retrospectively taken away from doped athletes. All those commercial contracts worth billions, the TV companies etc would all be associated with a tarnished product where its most successful team had been discredited for a 15 year period. It just isn't going to happen. As much as we'd like it too, it isn't going to happen

EssexGooner1981

Post by EssexGooner1981 »

Am I missing something though? Isn't it the PL who are bringing the charges? Why would they bother to do this and go through all the pain to then slap a £10M fine on them? Might as well just not bring the charges at all.

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Thu May 16, 2024 3:51 pm
augie wrote:
Thu May 16, 2024 3:20 pm
Exactly - I always said the FFP rules would be dismissed by the likes of the Chavs and City. Loopholes found, tax consultants, lawyers, forensic accountants, the world's most expensive advisors will find all sorts of ways to query interpretations of laws and they will do what they did before - accept some sort of fine - £10m or something which the Premier League will be delighted with and won't tarnish their product. Can you imagine the look for the global brand of the PL if everything City have achieved since as far back as 2009 suddenly had an asterisk against it in the same way that Olympic golds were retrospectively taken away from doped athletes. All those commercial contracts worth billions, the TV companies etc would all be associated with a tarnished product where its most successful team had been discredited for a 15 year period. It just isn't going to happen. As much as we'd like it too, it isn't going to happen
If the PL didn't want a PR disaster they wouldn't have charged city with anything
Last edited by IW8Goalmachine on Thu May 16, 2024 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.