Quick VOTE! Do You Believe That the PGMOL Are Corrupt?

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

Do You believe The PMOL Are Corrupt?

Poll ended at Sat Nov 25, 2023 9:13 pm

YES.
86%
NO.
14%

Total votes: 14

OneBardGooner

Quick VOTE! Do You Believe That the PGMOL Are Corrupt?

Post by OneBardGooner »

Easy Choice Yes or No:

Do You Believe That the PGMOL Are Corrupt? (Open Till Midnight 25th November, just after the game against Brentford :wink: )

Perryashburtongroves

Re: Quick VOTE! Do You Believe That the PGMOL Are Corrupt?

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Been convinced for years that there's a corruption problem in English football. I'm now more convinced than ever before.

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Depends what you mean by corrupt?.

Are they taking bungs from the middle east?, I don't think so, but wouldn't put it past them, unlikely I would say.

Incompetent absolutely, too many of the same type protecting each other from their constant bad calls, that is not going to improve standards and is not good enough at this level.

A number of clubs need to come together to oust these morons though, one or two moaning won't do a thing.

So no I don't think they are 'corrupt' but they are almost as bad by just being incompetent and biased. They need to fvck off either way!.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

sk-gtfo wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2023 10:03 am
Depends what you mean by corrupt?. ***

Are they taking bungs from the middle east?, I don't think so, but wouldn't put it past them, unlikely I would say.

Incompetent absolutely, too many of the same type protecting each other from their constant bad calls, that is not going to improve standards and is not good enough at this level.

A number of clubs need to come together to oust these morons though, one or two moaning won't do a thing.

So no I don't think they are 'corrupt' but they are almost as bad by just being incompetent and biased. They need to fvck off either way!.
*** Decisions being taken to determine the outcome of games for monetary gain.

Edit: But of course there are many other forms of Corruption as we all know, just look at the Political system in our country and then Globally. But Corruption usually revolves / involves Money and Power and those things that come within the reach of either of those.

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

I think they are corrupt. When they sign up as to refs they have to answer a questionnaire including 'which team do you support'..... And virtually all of the NW based refs have said non-league or lower league clubs surprise surprise. Absolute lies and that is corruption. There's undoubtedly bias against certain clubs and Arsenal are definitely one of them.
At least Michael Oliver had the balls to come out and admit he supports Newcastle.