Lens H Weds 29th Nov KO 8pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Stuart L (2)

Re: Lens H Weds 29th Nov KO 8pm

Post by Stuart L (2) »

TeeCee wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 10:00 pm
Wasn’t that cup,winners cup
Yeah think you're right mate
Although when they repeated the record as being 7-0 they just stated European games ? Rather than specifically Champions League you were right all along ✅
Last edited by Stuart L (2) on Wed Nov 29, 2023 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Natural Born Gooner

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

That kid screaming for Saka incessantly when he's doing an interview, probably for wanting his shirt. Shut the fuck up until he's finished :cussing:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:55 pm
Send the stiffs to Holland for drugs, whores and a game of ball.
My mate Barry's stag weekend. :lol: 8)

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 10:24 pm
rodders999 wrote:
:shock:

Barry Island????? :D :wink:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
rodders999 wrote:
Heard about that. The fact that not a single fanny in Rotterdam remained unplundered afterwards is the stuff of legend :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:lol:

Highlights of the Game ( 6 Minutes )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNY0YTPj-cI

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:49 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
rodders999 wrote:
Heard about that. The fact that not a single fanny in Rotterdam remained unplundered afterwards is the stuff of legend :wink:
:lol:

There was so much plundering of the pus that weekend.... my God, what a time! :lol: :wink:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:52 pm
Well Played Gabriel!! Fuckin' LOVE It!!! :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
What a difference when they move ball quickly and long....with our wingers desperately they need that space to use there pace and Martinelli is fucking quick running with the ball

all that tippy tappy sideways shite ....

that said great team performance...6 different scorers ....

Havertz had his best game so far, Tommi looking confident and a real player...

Martinelli goal was an absolute peach.....Brilliant night

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

Redarmy wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2023 1:51 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Well Played Gabriel!! Fuckin' LOVE It!!! :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
What a difference when they move ball quickly and long....with our wingers desperately they need that space to use there pace and Martinelli is fucking quick running with the ball

I just watched the first half back again as I kept being interrupted last night 😡

What a fabulous run from Tomiyasu for the 5th goal a minute before half time and he sprints 3/4 of the way up the pitch to deliver a perfect cross for Odegaard to smash home.

Yeah Havertz did okay, but could have given away a penalty, could have been carded early on for a blatant tug back and lost the ball on the edge of our box by attempting a trick - just keep it simple Kai, keep to the 5 yard tap ins.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Stuart L (2) wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2023 7:01 pm
Redarmy wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

I just watched the first half back again as I kept being interrupted last night 😡

What a fabulous run from Tomiyasu for the 5th goal a minute before half time and he sprints 3/4 of the way up the pitch to deliver a perfect cross for Odegaard to smash home.

Yeah Havertz did okay, but could have given away a penalty, could have been carded early on for a blatant tug back and lost the ball on the edge of our box by attempting a trick - just keep it simple Kai, keep to the 5 yard tap ins.
And fuck off. :D

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2023 7:40 pm
Stuart L (2) wrote:
Redarmy wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

:lol: :lol:

He may have had his best game so far for us, but the better way of putting it is that he was crap, but less crap than usual. Our supporters are going to lower the bar so far for this guy, that if he comes out with his jersey the right way round and his boots on the right feet, they'll be singing his name, giving him 9/10 ratings and telling us he justifies the fee. Fucking useless.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:53 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Stuart L (2) wrote:
Redarmy wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

He may have had his best game so far for us, but the better way of putting it is that he was crap, but less crap than usual. Our supporters are going to lower the bar so far for this guy, that if he comes out with his jersey the right way round and his boots on the right feet, they'll be singing his name, giving him 9/10 ratings and telling us he justifies the fee. Fucking useless.
Ah yes, the old Lobotomy Clive agenda.... :roll: We really do have some wánker fans nowadays. :(

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:59 pm
Retro Gunner wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
Stuart L (2) wrote:
Redarmy wrote:

Ah yes, the old Lobotomy Clive agenda.... :roll: We really do have some wánker fans nowadays. :(
Wanker wanker eh eh ?

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

Stuart L (2) wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:11 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:59 pm
Retro Gunner wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
Stuart L (2) wrote:

Wanker wanker eh eh ?

:lol: :lol: I'd like to see Shakira singing that. More apt for Kai than the version our supporters are singing.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Stuart L (2) wrote:
Redarmy wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

Right about Havertz Retro......one tap in and suddenly hes a hero...a lot of hype....but my view is arteta will keep playing him no matter how he performs so for the team im hoping he can deliver...wait and see on that one