Luton Labia Lips A Tues 5th Dec KO 815pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
augie

Re: Luton Labia Lips A Tues 5th Dec KO 815pm

Post by augie »

Fcuk the abusive c.unts out - the names of the abusive c.unts might have changed over the years, but it is still the same ethos in that some c.unts think it is ok to abuse anyone who posts anything negative :roll: The irony is that they have a pop and say that the negative posters arent seen when the team is playing well, but in their next breath they say that they dont come on here much anymore - is it coincidental that they dropped out of here after last seasons collapse (a collapse that was predicted by many) and the teams performances this season has kept them away ?? Suddenly though we beat luton and go 5pts clear at the top and ironically enough back comes the rose tinters and the abuse resurfaces again :roll:

Personally I will discuss or debate with anyone, but if people cant do that without being abusive then they should be fcuked out of here whether they are a positive or negative Gooner

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 3:30 pm
Fcuk the abusive c.unts out - the names of the abusive c.unts might have changed over the years, but it is still the same ethos in that some c.unts think it is ok to abuse anyone who posts anything negative :roll: The irony is that they have a pop and say that the negative posters arent seen when the team is playing well, but in their next breath they say that they dont come on here much anymore - is it coincidental that they dropped out of here after last seasons collapse (a collapse that was predicted by many) and the teams performances this season has kept them away ?? Suddenly though we beat luton and go 5pts clear at the top and ironically enough back comes the rose tinters and the abuse resurfaces again :roll:

Personally I will discuss or debate with anyone, but if people cant do that without being abusive then they should be fcuked out of here whether they are a positive or negative Gooner
We've always had a very loose set of rules on here. You'd have to be a complete moron to bet banned tbh. :lol: :wink:

I certainly give everyone plenty of chances to back up when they are trotting off down the road to the Banhammer rape dungeon. :shock:

But there have been a good few idiots that have gotten banned over the years. Mostly for continuous WUMing, racism, or personal abuse towards other members or mods. :box:

One thing I will say is that in my experience the least tolerant of others' opinions and the most abusive tend to be the ultra positive deluded "my club is always right" types. Not always, but certainly a majority.

The AKB types were always throwing "fuck off and support the chavs" at anyone that dared criticise Wenger for example. :roll:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 11:23 am
Stuart L (2) wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 7:21 pm
Retro Gunner wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 3:36 pm
shu wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 2:25 pm
I stopped posting on here a while back due to the non stop negativity mainly by the majority (the are a few good lads here too ) .

We all know who the certain bad apples are , after a good result you don’t hear from them at all . They then shut up , it is as if they are WUM’s. To read through the comments over the months made by the Same old sorts is unbelievable. They must live in a hell which is called ARSENAL. At the moment there are 19 other teams be,ow us who would want to be in our position .

Nutflush well done , I don’t know how you continue to do it here but thumbs up .

Retro , old man , well ffs you have already been voted Crunt of the year . You are a total moron and a living cancer on this forum which was a much better place without you here . Why don’t you do everyone a favour . I am sure in real life you are no different either , sad and bitter and we are top of the league !

:lol: :lol: Fuck me, they're all out today. You know what Shu mate, if you don't like what I say, then I believe there's a way that you can block my posts and if not, just don't read them. You must be one fragile bloke to get triggered by anything I put on here and then suddenly you know about my private life. :lol: So I'm sad and bitter eh? Sounds like projection mate, things rough up in Norfolk are they?

I'll happily exchange views with people on here, but I don't abuse people and get personal as a result of their opinions about the Arsenal and nor will I take being abused. I don't cry my eyes out over stupid comments, but seriously mate, "moron", "living cancer", "*word censored* of the year", that's way overstepping the line.

So you know what, why don't you just fuck off, you six fingered, carrot crunching, East Anglian wanker. Shouldn't you be down Carrow Road with the rest of the inbreeds? C.unt.
In Retro’s defence he was only runner up in c.runt of the year :wink:

Boys it saddens me to see to see vitriol on here between us fellow Gooners

We have enough to contend with that all other clubs, fans. Refs. FA, etc have it in for us, we don’t need to turn on each other.

I am all for a piss take, but Shu, that is going too far with your comments, not good taste at all.

I can’t understand why there is so much animosity when we are flying high at the top ( and we are only in 2nd gear at the moment )
Absolutely right Stuart. There is no call for hurling insults and abuse at someone just because they have a different point of view.

Let's all try and be just a tad more respectful of our fellow Gooners' points of view.

Piss takes and banter are all fine (except for one or two overly sensitive snowflakes :wink: ) but outright abuse is not only distasteful, it is against the rules.
That abuse was personal and way over the top...fucking out of order and totally unwarranted

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

To be honest, it was fucking bizarre. I've never had any exchanges with the bloke and never seen that he gets upset with what I or anyone else posts...well, not that I'd noticed, but that abuse would be way over the top if it was the result of an ongoing vicious feud. If someone spoke to you like that in the pub, then you'd be lifting your hands without doubt. No one should be expected to tolerate being spoken to in that fucking manner.

As augie and DB have said above, it is generally those that see everything through red and white glasses that get abusive. I've been thinking about it the last couple of days and it's clearly venting frustration. They can't accept opinions that expose weaknesses in the team/manager and once those weaknesses result in failure, then they seem to believe that those that highlighted the problems are responsible for them. Very fucking strange thought processes, but I suppose some people find that easier than admitting they got it wrong.

Anyway, fuck it, Up The Gunners. :barscarf: :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 7:21 pm
To be honest, it was fucking bizarre. I've never had any exchanges with the bloke and never seen that he gets upset with what I or anyone else posts...well, not that I'd noticed, but that abuse would be way over the top if it was the result of an ongoing vicious feud. If someone spoke to you like that in the pub, then you'd be lifting your hands without doubt. No one should be expected to tolerate being spoken to in that fucking manner.

As augie and DB have said above, it is generally those that see everything through red and white glasses that get abusive. I've been thinking about it the last couple of days and it's clearly venting frustration. They can't accept opinions that expose weaknesses in the team/manager and once those weaknesses result in failure, then they seem to believe that those that highlighted the problems are responsible for them. Very fucking strange thought processes, but I suppose some people find that easier than admitting they got it wrong.

Nailed it right there, mate.

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:01 pm
Retro Gunner wrote:

We all got along far better when we were crusading for the removal of Wenker…..and raising funds for banners and planes ✈️

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Sigh! Those Were The Days! :cry:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Stuart L (2) wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 10:05 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:01 pm
Retro Gunner wrote:

We all got along far better when we were crusading for the removal of Wenker…..and raising funds for banners and planes ✈️
True. :lol: