Villa Vaginas A Sat 9th Dec KO 530pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Stuart L (2)

Re: Villa Vaginas A Sat 9th Dec KO 530pm

Post by Stuart L (2) »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:18 pm
All i would say on the VAR subject, is that I've yet to meet a fan of any team who thinks their team consistently benefits from it. Nearly everyone quotes decisions that have gone against them, and thinks everyone else gets the benefit. It you were a Palace fan yesterday for example you'd be raging at the overturned penalty. We were raging last season at Palace for Tomiaysu's two soft yellows, but Ayew's were equally soft yesterdah. A Mickeys fan would say "how comes Villa got away with the same thing we got punished for" for the penalty given to Palace

I do think we've had a few dodgy ones recently but the problem for me is overwhelming incompetence and a pre determined approach to make it so controversial and cumbersome that fans would demand its removal. On that latter point I've got to say they have done an amazing job because fans up and down the country are saying to do away with it.

When I started watching football our refs were the envy of the world game. Now I don't rate any of them. The standards are worryingly low and the tech designed to help them is actually making it harder.
Think back to Anfield 89

Ref surrounded by Liverpool slag’s complaining about everything to try and get our goal overturned

Ref went to the Lino

Did I put my arm up for an indirect free kick ….yes
Was there an offside…no
Did the player (Smith) touch the ball ….yes

Is there any reason not to award the goal ? No

Like you, there is not one ref who I think is decent anymore, and even worse any half decent one has got shit ones on VAR, who hold more sway anyway :banghead: :banghead:

augie

Post by augie »

So captain odeargod has been telling his team-mates through the media that they need to be more ruthless - this coming from the cowardly c.unt who pulled out of at least 3 tackles that were his to win !!! I'm old school I know, but your captain is meant to be a fearless leader who stands up to be counted when the battle rages - how can any player respect a captain who is as cowardly as you can get ??

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

1,000% Abso-fuckin-lutely Augie, never a truer word spoken / typed.

xgtdec

Post by xgtdec »

https://www.skysports.com/football/live ... e-and-more

have a listen.......just have a listen to this fuckknuckle, how to ignore what you dont want to discuss and safe in the knowledge no one in the studio is going to call you on it.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

xgtdec wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 1:39 pm

have a listen.......just have a listen to this fuckknuckle, how to ignore what you dont want to discuss and safe in the knowledge no one in the studio is going to call you on it.
All of them in it together, all protecting each other. Still not a single one of the cúnts is willing to say why Cash is allowed to handle the ball with his palm and why that hasn't been looked at. As for the penalty appeal on Jesus, it's fucking obvious. It's a fucking foul in the box and a penalty. What is this fucking 'threshold' bollox? It's fucking made up shit to defend the indefensible. Absolute fucking lies and corruption. Like the new forearm in the face or not enough of a push fucking invented shit. Fuck off and just accept that 99 times out of 100, these bent fucking cúnts are still making it up as they go along and making decisions based on personal biases. There's not one of them in the game or the press, who isn't a fucking fraud. His name keeps coming up, but Keith Hackett is the only one from the last 30-40 years, who is prepared to call out the horrendous standards and the fucking cheating. Dermot Gallagher was a fucking lettuce leaf when he reffed and now he's a fucking spineless, coward, making a living out of defending liars, cheats and fraudsters. Fuck them all.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

We've had 2 players struck in the head recently and neither have resulted in a red card. I can barely be bothered anymore.

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

rodders999 wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 2:43 pm
We've had 2 players struck in the head recently and neither have resulted in a red card. I can barely be bothered anymore.
Neither of those challenges would be allowed in rugby. Both red cards. So go figure.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Had Talkshite on in the van earlier and that fucking Brummie arsepiece Gabby Agbonwhatever was on slevering utter shite :oops: Fucking embarrassing brainless arsehole of a man.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 3:38 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 2:43 pm
Neither of those challenges would be allowed in rugby. Both red cards. So go figure.
Anal fisting is apparently allowed in that boring tedious closet job "sport". :roll:

I say "allowed" but I think it might be compulsory. :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

xgtdec wrote:

Broken link mate.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

xgtdec wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

So, we've got:

Fuckknuckle :barscarf:

Wankspangle :barscarf:

Spunkbubble :barscarf:

8) 8) 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 2:48 pm
xgtdec wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

So, we've got:

Fuckknuckle :barscarf:

Wankspangle :barscarf:

Spunkbubble :barscarf:

8) 8) 8)
"Fuckknuckle" is a real Dublin saying. Given the "Dec" part of his name :wink: and the beautiful use of "Fuckknuckle", I have a feeling xgtdec is a fellow Dub. 8)

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

to be sure.

:D

:-P

:wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2023 7:50 am