hi

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
JackKs

hi

Post by JackKs »

hello all, I'm a newbie :D

DB10GOONER

Re: hi

Post by DB10GOONER »

Welcome on board. Tell the forum a bit about yourself. Were you a Wenger loyalist, or Wenger out? What was your first game? How long you been a Gooner? Male or female?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

And can you lend me 50 Sovs !? :D :wink:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:19 pm
Welcome on board. Tell the forum a bit about yourself. We're a Wenger loyalist, or Wenger out? What was your first game? How long you been a Gooner? Male or female?
And do you agree that Augie is a miserable fucker :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:lol:

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Sounds like a c unt.

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Welcome on board. Tell the forum a bit about yourself. Were you a Wenger loyalist, or Wenger out? What was your first game? How long you been a Gooner? Male or female?

Don't tell him anything Jack, he'll mark your card. Especially don't tell him the answer to his last question....it's the only one he really cares about, but I'm not telling you which answer he'd prefer.

Clue..... :gayflag:

And if he invites you for a weekend in Dublin, be very, very careful and wear your cast iron underpants.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 7:58 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

Don't tell him anything Jack, he'll mark your card. Especially don't tell him the answer to his last question....it's the only one he really cares about, but I'm not telling you which answer he'd prefer.

And if he invites you for a weekend in Dublin, be very, very careful and wear your cast iron underpants.
:lol: :lol:

Mom! The weird guy on the Internet is back!! :shock:

:lol: :wink:

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:49 pm
Retro Gunner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Have you still got that “induction” course in Dublin for all new forum members? If so, then assuming Jack is English, I think someone ought to tell him that “induction” appears to have a very different meaning in Ireland.

:D :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:24 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:49 pm
Retro Gunner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Have you still got that “induction” course in Dublin for all new forum members? If so, then assuming Jack is English, I think someone ought to tell him that “induction” appears to have a very different meaning in Ireland.

:D :wink:
:lol:

Very, very different.... :D