Brighton bumholes H Sun 17th Dec KO 2pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
nut flush gooner

Re: Brighton bumholes H Sun 17th Dec KO 2pm

Post by nut flush gooner »

Gotta say again Dekkers drove the team forward in the 2nd half. One breathtaking run sithing right through the Brighton defence. Unashamed fanboy here. But always have been even before he joined if the truth be known.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 6:21 pm
Gotta say again Dekkers drove the team forward in the 2nd half. One breathtaking run sithing right through the Brighton defence. Unashamed fanboy here. But always have been even before he joined if the truth be known.
Very strange thing to say.... to me he was a wet sham cùnt. :censored: And I hate wet sham the murdering filth with a vengeance. :censored: :box:

Now Oirish Deckers is a Gunner. 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 5:51 pm
60 million down the drain Kai Havertz scores again !!!!

Why don't the regs on this forum out the favourites like Saka and Martinelli for being wasteful today, rather than having a pop at the likes of Havertz and the new fav player to hate on Zinny.
Fucks sake Nutty you complain about the regulars moaning about players, and now you're complaining that the regulars aren't moaning enough about players!! :lol: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 5:36 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 5:00 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 3:56 pm
Let’s all take off our underpants in unison :barscarf:
Um the game wasn't actually played in Brighton rodders. :gayflag:

:lol: :wink:
You up for some dick pics by PM?

:wink:
:lol: :lol:

But yeah always. :shock:

:D :wink:

nut flush gooner

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 6:36 pm
nut flush gooner wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 6:21 pm
Very strange thing to say.... to me he was a wet sham cùnt. :censored: And I hate wet sham the murdering filth with a vengeance. :censored: :box:

Now Oirish Deckers is a Gunner. 8)
Massive fan since as a 19-year-old RB on his first game vs Arsenal impressed. Couldn't believe we signed him for that much money, best midfielder we have had for decades.

nut flush gooner

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 6:38 pm
nut flush gooner wrote:

Why don't the regs on this forum out the favourites like Saka and Martinelli for being wasteful today, rather than having a pop at the likes of Havertz and the new fav player to hate on Zinny.
Fucks sake Nutty you complain about the regulars moaning about players, and now you're complaining that the regulars aren't moaning enough about players!! :lol: :wink:
Theres moaning about players, and being vindictive about players. My point is some players get away with duff performances on this forum others don't.

augie

Post by augie »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 6:43 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:

Theres moaning about players, and being vindictive about players. My point is some players get away with duff performances on this forum others don't.

But you undermined your own point with your very next post when you said havertz's performance today was "fine" - I'm sorry but for an outlay of £65m (plus big wages) fans are entitled to expect better than "fine" dont you think ?

Midz

Post by Midz »

Very pleased with the win today. All the results went our way this weekend apart from Villa winning. Mind you, if Brentford hadn't had a Red card they might've hung on.

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

augie wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 7:54 pm
nut flush gooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:

But you undermined your own point with your very next post when you said havertz's performance today was "fine" - I'm sorry but for an outlay of £65m (plus big wages) fans are entitled to expect better than "fine" dont you think ?
Spot on. 65m, highestveafner at club?, helping a rival wih funds, a position we didn't really need and where money could have been better spent eg striker. A few taps ins and 'fine' performances are not going to have me changing my tune. Suppose Eddie is a perfectly good striker for us though... so money didn't need spent there...

Martinelli has underperformed or at least little end product most of season and saka is kicked to death and overplayed, but let's all justify havertz for a tap in and being fine.

Zinny is constantly targeted by oppo and costing us with sloppy mistakes and out of position issues, yet folk shouldn't criticise...

I don't think any player gets off scott free on here and all are criticised when warranted.

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

If we had a clinical goalscorer we would be about 10 points clear.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 9:57 pm
If we had a clinical goalscorer we would be about 10 points clear.
That is the final piece of the jigsaw for this team, if this team had peak Auba or RVP we’d make shit of the league.

Fuck knows if Toney is the answer but if we can hit upon the right striker we’ll do damage.

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

Three points we had to get today. Thought we dominated without finishing again. Could have drawn or lost at the end - if they had taken their chances.
I still think Hav'it is a waste of space for 65 million quid. Maybe he did have a good game or should I say better than the crap he normally dishes up. He still looks only average at best. Look what a player Cunha is for Wolves at half the price. Rice, Saliba & Gabriel were great again. :barscarf: :barscarf:

nut flush gooner

the playing mantis wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 8:37 pm
augie wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 7:54 pm
nut flush gooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:

Zinny is constantly targeted by oppo and costing us with sloppy mistakes and out of position issues, yet folk shouldn't criticise...

I don't think any player gets off scott free on here and all are criticised when warranted.
Absolute codswallop.

Firstly to address Zin, he's an inverted LB by definition overloading midfield will lead to situations where the left side of our defence can be exploited that's not him as a player it's the system. Yeah, he does make mistakes but you have to look at in balance what he adds to the team offensively. The inversion style of play has taken our team up a level in the last two seasons, and when Timber is fit he will be the number one choice for LB I have no doubts about that. Referring back to Zin he isn't an LB he was made one by Guardiola and then Arteta who could see his role playing for two top PL teams allowing them to overload midfield. For Ukraine, he's a number 8, and that for me is his best and most natural position.

augie

Post by augie »

Like every new system in football, the inverted full back system works for a while and then teams figure out how to counter act it, and that is where we are now - personally I dont see that we are gaining anything from it anymore. Our build up play is (in comparison to last season) slow and lethargic, and teams are now exploiting that left wing more as well. I have consistantly said that the blame for all that is on the manager and not on zinchenko, but by same token it needs to be acknowledged that zinchenko's use of the ball has nose dived this season and he is losing possession a lot more, and as a centre midfielder that is alarming

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Zinchenko has stunk the place out for a while. Consistently gets caught in possession and his passing radar is malfunctioning too. The sooner Timber is fit, the quicker we can jettison Zinchenko to the bench. He’s a luxury player and we don’t currently have the luxury of carrying him.