Brighton bumholes H Sun 17th Dec KO 2pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
rodders999

Re: Brighton bumholes H Sun 17th Dec KO 2pm

Post by rodders999 »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2023 9:04 am
Zinchenko has stunk the place out for a while. Consistently gets caught in possession and his passing radar is malfunctioning too. The sooner Timber is fit, the quicker we can jettison Zinchenko to the bench. He’s a luxury player and we don’t currently have the luxury of carrying him.
Yeah it's easily forgotten just how much of a hammer blow that Timber injury has been to our options back there this season, could play RB, CB or LB seamlessly. the biggest disater of the season to date was his injury, scuppered so much of our options. Sadly he ain't gonna kick a ball again until next season :(

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

rodders999 wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2023 9:09 am
BobbyPires7 wrote:
Zinchenko has stunk the place out for a while. Consistently gets caught in possession and his passing radar is malfunctioning too. The sooner Timber is fit, the quicker we can jettison Zinchenko to the bench. He’s a luxury player and we don’t currently have the luxury of carrying him.
Yeah it's easily forgotten just how much of a hammer blow that Timber injury has been to our options back there this season, could play RB, CB or LB seamlessly. the biggest disater of the season to date was his injury, scuppered so much of our options. Sadly he ain't gonna kick a ball again until next season :(
This narrative that we don’t have injuries. Absolute bullshit. Timber and Partey (who I personally rate when on form). Plus we’ve had others out like Tomi.

Nick Nack

Post by Nick Nack »

Caught the 1/2hr highlights on Sly. I know it doesn't show the full reality but it looked like we were so bleeding wasteful again.
As is pretty much stated we need a striker that actually plays as a striker. Wrighty would have thrived on the amount service he would get in this team.
It's like the back end (ooo er missus) of The Old Fraud's reign where we were always falling short somewhere :censored:

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Nick Nack wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2023 12:23 pm
Caught the 1/2hr highlights on Sly. I know it doesn't show the full reality but it looked like we were so bleeding wasteful again.
As is pretty much stated we need a striker that actually plays as a striker. Wrighty would have thrived on the amount service he would get in this team.
It's like the back end (ooo er missus) of The Old Fraud's reign where we were always falling short somewhere :censored:
There’s a bloke in the French league called Hervé Villechaize who looks like he could do the job for us.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
100% - His errors have cost us Two goals and at least 4 near misses that I can think of... He simply cannot defend, he is a Creative Player and obviously has skills, but not in the defending department. :?

Nick Nack

Post by Nick Nack »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2023 12:33 pm
Nick Nack wrote:
There’s a bloke in the French league called Hervé Villechaize who looks like he could do the job for us.
I believe he's falling short as well

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Nick Nack wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2023 12:42 pm
BobbyPires7 wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2023 12:33 pm
Nick Nack wrote:
He won the Golden Gun award in the 70s.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

I thought that geezer was in Hart to Hart but turns out he was in James Bond, small world eh?

8)

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

Apparently not :- BOND LEGEND Roger Moore famously got on with everyone, but he called The Man With Golden Gun actor Hervé Villechaize "a diseased sex maniac with unnatural lusts" and described his extreme behaviour on set. The diminutive actor's antics would later get him in trouble and lose him his biggest role.

Nick Nack

Post by Nick Nack »

A11M11 wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2023 1:07 pm

Apparently not :- BOND LEGEND Roger Moore famously got on with everyone, but he called The Man With Golden Gun actor Hervé Villechaize "a diseased sex maniac with unnatural lusts" and described his extreme behaviour on set. The diminutive actor's antics would later get him in trouble and lose him his biggest role.
Sounds like some of the folk frequenting this forum :hmmthink: :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Nick Nack wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2023 1:43 pm
A11M11 wrote:

I think we have us another Ewok.......^^^ :shock:

Sneaky little fuckers always blaming those around them. :lol:

OneBard, Lefty, is Nick Nack part of your tribe? :rubchin:

:lol: :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:32 pm
Nick Nack wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2023 1:43 pm
A11M11 wrote:

I think we have us another Ewok.......^^^ :shock:

Sneaky little fuckers always blaming those around them. :lol:

OneBard, Lefty, is Nick Nack part of your tribe? :rubchin:

:lol: :wink:
There are a number of answers to that:

No mate we don't like Planes.

What are you on about DB Ta-Tu the shortest of them all.

Where you from Fantasy Island or Barry Island? :roll: :D :wink:

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2023 12:36 pm
BobbyPires7 wrote:
100% - His errors have cost us Two goals and at least 4 near misses that I can think of... He simply cannot defend, he is a Creative Player and obviously has skills, but not in the defending department. :?
That's codswallop obg!

At least per Nutty!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

the playing mantis wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:56 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2023 12:36 pm
BobbyPires7 wrote:
That's Very True OBG!

I Concur. :D

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

Nick Nack wrote:
You sure have been lurking a while 😂😂

Innuendo and The Old Fraud

You should have joined in so much earlier, when we had real shit to moan about - not being top of the league and into the last 16 of the champions league

Welcome aboard :barscarf: :barscarf: