West Ham wankspangles H Thu 28th Dec KO 815pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: West Ham wankspangles H Thu 28th Dec KO 815pm

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2023 1:26 pm
Natural Born Gooner wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2023 8:55 pm
Saw on social media that Xhaka was at the stadium last night for the game, so it must have been his severe shiteness that seemed to have affected us by his mere presence.
:lol: :lol:

The smell of Lobotomy Clive's overactive stupidity gland must have permeated the stadium and inflicted temporary retardation on the entire team. :censored:
I heard tell theCunt even brought his boots; just in case :roll: :banghead:

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2023 2:27 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Saw on social media that Xhaka was at the stadium last night for the game, so it must have been his severe shiteness that seemed to have affected us by his mere presence.

The smell of Lobotomy Clive's overactive stupidity gland must have permeated the stadium and inflicted temporary retardation on the entire team. :censored:

The rumour can’t be true OB. If ol’ Clubfoot had brought his boots, then rest assured that Lego Head would have played him for the full 90 minutes. He loves his favourites.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2023 5:18 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

The rumour can’t be true OB. If ol’ Clubfoot had brought his boots, then rest assured that Lego Head would have played him for the full 90 minutes. He loves his favourites.
Sorry mate I was being Facetious - BUT I wouldn't put it past Clive's Utter grinning Stupidity to make such an offer, knowing he can do no wrong in Arteta's eyes.... Just like: Jesus, Havertz, Nketiah, Raya, Zinchenko and Odeargod

That's quite some list isn't it. :cry:

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2023 6:05 pm
Retro Gunner wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Sorry mate I was being Facetious - BUT I wouldn't put it past Clive's Utter grinning Stupidity to make such an offer, knowing he can do no wrong in Arteta's eyes.... Just like: Jesus, Havertz, Nketiah, Raya, Zinchenko and Odeargod

I knew you were joking...even I'm not that dopey! :rubchin: :lol:

Yep, quite a list of blue eyed boys that can do no wrong. Mkll is just like Uncle Arsene.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2023 7:45 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2023 6:05 pm
Retro Gunner wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

I knew you were joking...even I'm not that dopey! :rubchin: :lol:

Yep, quite a list of blue eyed boys that can do no wrong. Mkll is just like Uncle Arsene.
And I knew you 'Knew' but thought let's ensure there is no dubiety or confusion. :lol: :wink:

Yes, it's almost like one of those inner sanctums within the squad. ie: Well Dodgy... reminds me of someone on here :D :wink: