Stupid teeth away at end of season

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Natural Born Gooner

Re: Stupid teeth away at end of season

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

Redarmy wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 5:40 am
Jurgen Klopp has warned Manchester United they will get beaten by Arsenal next month if they play like they did against his Liverpool side.

Klopp urged Liverpool to "stay calm" after losing the Premier League leadership this weekend, drawing 2-2 at Old Trafford on Sunday.

Why the fuck is he talking about a game nearly a month away not involving his own side......
Definitely made that comment to rile up the Mancs to get a reaction from them against us.

OneBardGooner

Re: Stupid teeth away at end of season

Post by OneBardGooner »

Redarmy wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 9:40 am
OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:32 pm
Retro Gunner wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2024 1:01 am
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2024 11:26 pm
Retro Gunner wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2024 8:24 pm
It just crossedb my mind....if Alonso were to go to the scousers, as is very possible (although Barca might well go after him....then let's not forget that he's clearly a big fan of our arch nemesis Xhaka. So just imagine....it would be fucking hilarious wouldn't it?! :lol:

Of such things and imaginings are Dreams made. :lol:

I have to say, that's very Bard like. The Tempest comes to mind.

With Prospero in mind may I lend thee these few words good sire:

"Our revels now are ended. These our actors,
As I foretold you, were all spirits and
Are melted into air, into thin air.
And, like the baseless fabric of this vision,
The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces,
The solemn temples, the great globe itself—
Ye, all which it inherits — shall dissolve
And, like this insubstantial pageant faded,
Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff
As dreams are made on, and our little life
Is rounded with a sleep. "

My goodness I can't remember what I had for breakfast this time last week BUT I can still remember this from my days at Uni. :oops: :oops: :oops:
Fuck me ...cant believe you went to Uni mate :D :D :D
:shock:

:cry:

I'll have you know that the Unigate Milk Company were once a well established, well run company, even some guy by the name of Ernie; reputed to be the fastest draw in the west worked there. But they also ran evening courses in Shakespearean Sonnet and Prologue Appreciation, which I and many others found rather edifying, particularly a geezer by the name of Yorick who tragically in true shakespearean fashion died before his time.

Alas! Such are the fables and stories that litter the history of this dwelled earth and its many peoples whose names are now but dust upon the wind.

:cry: