Burnley bulbeyes A Sat 17th Feb KO 3pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Burnley bulbeyes A Sat 17th Feb KO 3pm

Post by falkirk goon »

Next up after yesterdays unlubed ringholing of the murdering filth from Stratford it's this shower of wankstains at theirs..as always with us you never know and with Porto away a few days after this cement hair may have a leetle beet teenkle with the line up and try to be a smartarse..Let's hope not..

OneBardGooner

Re: Burnley bulbeyes A Sat 17th Feb KO 3pm

Post by OneBardGooner »

Following our destruction of the MockneyCunts we should destroy these northernwankstains, but as you say Falky with the Porto game on the Horizon legohead may well tinker in the wrong positions.

If - That's IF we turn up we should rip them a new one.

#COYG

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Midz

Post by Midz »

Could this be the 7-0 er? We were so close on Sunday.

Nick Nack

Post by Nick Nack »

falkirk goon wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:45 pm
Next up after yesterdays unlubed ringholing of the murdering filth from Stratford it's this shower of wankstains at theirs..as always with us you never know and with Porto away a few days after this cement hair may have a leetle beet teenkle with the line up and try to be a smartarse..Let's hope not..
:coffeespit:

I think I have just coughed up a lung :worried:

John F

Post by John F »

This could be a 12 v 11 match with Dippers fan Gillet as the ref. Tierney is on var. Gillet was in charge of Villa away this season.He was also on Var with one of the worst decisions I have ever seen when he disallowed Sokratis's goal against Palace.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

John F wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:50 am
This could be a 12 v 11 match with Dippers fan Gillet as the ref. Tierney is on var. Gillet was in charge of Villa away this season.He was also on Var with one of the worst decisions I have ever seen when he disallowed Sokratis's goal against Palace.
:cry: :banghead: :cussing:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

John F wrote:
Yup, the fucker is on the same level of incompetence/corruption as Jasper. :censored:

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

John F wrote:
The best a man can get eh ?

Yeah he is a absolute nightmare for us

Ref v West Ham was decent, even booked one of them early for the inevitable foul on Saka early doors, but then there wasn’t too much he could do to change the result in a game like that

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

This has got to be 4 or 5-0 to us. Nothing else is acceptable. Need to score in the first 15 mins and we're set. Martinelli to star in this one!!

Come on you fucking glorious gunners!!! :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

TeeCee wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:54 pm
This has got to be 4 or 5-0 to us. Nothing else is acceptable. Need to score in the first 15 mins and we're set. Martinelli to star in this one!!

He was pretty quiet v West Ham, not saying he didn’t do okay, but not really involved in the key attacking moments - would like to think he will be raring to get in among the goals Saturday.

No reason to change anything really, bar training injuries between now and Saturday
Smith Rowe’s ankle roll may be better ( fingers crossed ) but can’t see him starting
Tomi back too but Kiwor did enough to keep his place for me.

Hope we have a couple of new corner routines to score from, we are getting seriously good at them after years and years of them being a complete waste of time.

:barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Stuart L (2) wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 9:04 pm
TeeCee wrote:

He was pretty quiet v West Ham, not saying he didn’t do okay, but not really involved in the key attacking moments - would like to think he will be raring to get in among the goals Saturday.

No reason to change anything really, bar training injuries between now and Saturday
Smith Rowe’s ankle roll may be better ( fingers crossed ) but can’t see him starting

Hope we have a couple of new corner routines to score from, we are getting seriously good at them after years and years of them being a complete waste of time.

I think one of the reasons for that is that he had Kiwior behind him whereas Saka has his regular RB Ben White behind him, where they do overlaps etc. Kiwior has looked slightly better & safer compared to when he first played, but he is slow and we know that not only is Martinelli quick but his defensive work is really good as he also chases back. Would like to see Jorginho back in midfield as well, have ESR instead of Havoc and that would be a decent 11.

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 9:56 pm
Stuart L (2) wrote:
TeeCee wrote:

I think one of the reasons for that is that he had Kiwior behind him whereas Saka has his regular RB Ben White behind him, where they do overlaps etc. Kiwior has looked slightly better & safer compared to when he first played, but he is slow and we know that not only is Martinelli quick but his defensive work is really good as he also chases back. Would like to see Jorginho back in midfield as well, have ESR instead of Havoc and that would be a decent 11.
Martinelli certainly works hard defensively, more so than Saka and yes he doesn’t get the support of the over lapping fullback outlet that White provides on many occasions, he even popped up on the right hand side on occasions v Wet Sham, the versatility of a front 3 of Trossard, Saka, and Martinelli offers great opportunities to swap and mix positions to confuse an befuddle marking.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Stuart L (2) wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 10:29 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Stuart L (2) wrote:
TeeCee wrote:

Martinelli certainly works hard defensively, more so than Saka and yes he doesn’t get the support of the over lapping fullback outlet that White provides on many occasions, he even popped up on the right hand side on occasions v Wet Sham, the versatility of a front 3 of Trossard, Saka, and Martinelli offers great opportunities to swap and mix positions to confuse an befuddle marking.
Agree with above..... those 3 together are a potent force...took arteta long enough to realise nekitah is not up to it...fuckin games we watched with him upfront :banghead:

Nick Nack

Post by Nick Nack »

Redarmy wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 2:26 pm
Stuart L (2) wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 10:29 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Stuart L (2) wrote:
TeeCee wrote:

Agree with above..... those 3 together are a potent force...took arteta long enough to realise nekitah is not up to it...fuckin games we watched with him upfront :banghead:
Diet Pep's latest words of wisdom on Haveashit means that he is nailed on as a starter :banghead:
Probably at the expense of Trossard but who knows, the Basque Bluffer could play him on the left at the expense of Martinelli :banghead:
He'll shoehorn him in anywhere to justify the £65million :banghead:

wibble

Post by wibble »

Havertz, Martinelli and Trossard all started against West Ham.
Usually I’d expect no changes after a 6-0 win but with champions league coming up and some players possibly back from injury, who knows?
I saw an article about Fabio Vieira coming back to full training, i’d managed to forget all about him!