Blades bumholes A Mon Mar 4th KO 8pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Blades bumholes A Mon Mar 4th KO 8pm

Post by OneBardGooner »

Last season we may well have fucked up on this one, so should we win and win convincingly it will be yet another marker on how we have progressed and moved forward from this time last season.

Heart says: 0 - 5

Head says: 1 - 3

#COYG :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Score early and we can absolutely thrash this lot. There is a bit of me that fears a struggle and a load of frustration but we should be strolling tonight. 3-0

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2024 11:45 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:04 am
I'm a bit weirded out on this one. Everything tells me we will destroy these knuckle dragging fuckhoops.... but then somewhere back in the recesses of my mind I have this nagging thought that this is that game, the one that ends the run and effectively ends our season. :|

I fucking hope I'm wrong on that but we saw it so often under Wenger, and the last two seasons under Arteta too, that I'm just waiting for it to happen.... :(

:lol:
This is exactly it isn't it. No matter how well things might be going during a season, we've all been so traumatised over the last 15 or so years, that deep down we're all paranoid, quivering wrecks.

This may not be the game, we might get a comfortable 3 or 4 nil win, but if it's not tonight, we all know that it's waiting for us somewhere. :(

Thanks for reminding us DB. :lol:
You are most welcome old buddy! :lol: :wink:

But yeah I am completely paranoid about our results especially when everyone has us as a nailed on cert. I can't but help thinking we still have that soft core that some teams can expose.

We should trash these mugs. Shouldn't we? :?

Midz

Post by Midz »

C'mon Arsenal, 0-7 please. :barscarf:

I reserve the right to just hope for a win if we haven't scored by HT. :D

Midz

Post by Midz »

Never mind that, if we can't beat these hopeless cloggers we don't deserve to be in the race. :roll:

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:24 pm
Retro Gunner wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2024 11:45 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:04 am
I'm a bit weirded out on this one. Everything tells me we will destroy these knuckle dragging fuckhoops.... but then somewhere back in the recesses of my mind I have this nagging thought that this is that game, the one that ends the run and effectively ends our season. :|

I fucking hope I'm wrong on that but we saw it so often under Wenger, and the last two seasons under Arteta too, that I'm just waiting for it to happen.... :(

:lol:
This is exactly it isn't it. No matter how well things might be going during a season, we've all been so traumatised over the last 15 or so years, that deep down we're all paranoid, quivering wrecks.

This may not be the game, we might get a comfortable 3 or 4 nil win, but if it's not tonight, we all know that it's waiting for us somewhere. :(

Thanks for reminding us DB. :lol:
You are most welcome old buddy! :lol: :wink:

But yeah I am completely paranoid about our results especially when everyone has us as a nailed on cert. I can't but help thinking we still have that soft core that some teams can expose.

We should trash these mugs. Shouldn't we? :?

Yep, of course we “should”….but, well, y’know.

We should have slaughtered Southampton at home last season when they were already as good as relegated, but we all remember how that turned out. If I remember correctly, bleedin’ Theo Theo scored.

Anyway, 0-3 tonight, because as always, I'm Mr. Positive. 8)

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

If we score in the first 5 mins, and play the way we have been, then we could very well end up being the first PL team in history to get 10 in a game. These lot are absolutely fucking shite.

However, it’s upon that very reason I think we’ll more likely be in for a frustrating game than a good one. We all know they’re going to come out with a 10-0-0 formation and not attempt to play any football.

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

It's my mantra now..... Score in the first 15 mins and we're cooking on gas....... Don't score, and it could be a long hard night!
Come on Arsenal, fly out of the blocks, fuck up their plan they've been working on all week of keeping us quiet for the first 20-30 mins..... And score very quickly, then we have a chance of emptying their stadium by the 60th minute!!
Come on you Gunners!! :barscarf: :barscarf:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Seems like sponge knees square head is finally fit to be part of the squad, wondering how long before he’s crocked again.

Prediction 5 nil to the Arse :barscarf:

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

rodders999 wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:42 pm
Seems like sponge knees square head is finally fit to be part of the squad, wondering how long before he’s crocked again.

Sponge knees square head :lol:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:45 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:42 pm

Sponge knees square head :lol:
Amirite 8)

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Arsenal team is out.

Unchanged from the win over Newcastle.

Partey makes the bench - but no Tomiyasu or Zinchenko.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Jesus also back as is Vieira and with Timber back training that just leaves Sickchenko and perma crock Tomi as our only 2 injured players at the moment.

augie

Post by augie »

Midz wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:06 pm
Never mind that, if we can't beat these hopeless cloggers we don't deserve to be in the race. :roll:

If we cant beat these by 2 or 3 goals then we dont deserve to be in the premier league much less win the fcuking thing - they are beyond shite :oops:

I know that they will sit 10 behind the ball against us, but this AFC team is dangerous from set pieces for the first time since GG's departure, so we can get at them that way. Score early and it could be an absolute raping, fail to score early and it could be a slog for a while, but I'm still going for a comfortable 1-3 or 1-4 victory for the Gooners 8)

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

Nice to finally have decent options from the bench without too much of a drop to the first 11.
Fingers crossed the likes of Partey / Jesus / ESR / Trossard all get 15-20 mins with the game all sewn up.

Cedric, Nelson and Eddie better enjoy the view while they can

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

COYG