Brighton bumholes A Sat April 6th KO 530pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
mcdowell42

Re: Brighton bumholes A Sat April 6th KO 530pm

Post by mcdowell42 »

Missed this game as I was stuck in Stansted for 5 fucking hrs because my flight was delayed :banghead:

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:03 pm
Missed this game as I was stuck in Stansted for 5 fucking hrs because my flight was delayed :banghead:
Fuck that sucks McD, sorry buddy

Midz

Post by Midz »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:54 pm

(*) As long as there's No Fucking Sprouts!
Sprouts are lovely, sup wit choo. Do they give baby gas? :D :D

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Stuart L (2) wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:22 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
Big storm in Ireland so it affected all the flights into Dublin,missed my coach connection for 530,changed it to 730 ,missed tht 1 and now hanging around the airport in Dublin waiting for the 1145pm coach ,so won't be home till about 230am

Midz

Post by Midz »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:31 pm
Stuart L (2) wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:
Big storm in Ireland so it affected all the flights into Dublin,missed my coach connection for 530,changed it to 730 ,missed tht 1 and now hanging around the airport in Dublin waiting for the 1145pm coach ,so won't be home till about 230am
Sorry to hear that, McD. The only thing I can say to make your day positive is we won 3-0. :barscarf:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Nice win Midz ,think a few of us reckoned this could have been a potential banana skin,but tbh should have actually won it by more really

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Time for MOTD :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Midz wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:54 pm

(*) As long as there's No Fucking Sprouts!
Sprouts are lovely, sup wit choo. Do they give baby gas? :D :D
The very thought of them and / or their taste / smell makes me start vomiting. :ewwwww: :puke:

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

Only seen MOTD but we looked excellent, comfortable, in control and didn't rue the misses. Imagine if we had a striker, we would be favorites if we did.

Loved the reaction for Gabriel's block and not just from the defenders but trossard too, facking brilliant.

Momentum keep it up. Think Bayern, if we don't shit the bed cos it's Europe and the occasion,, could be well beatable.

As I've said before klive is weirdly effective I this team and our best current option. Will miss sitters and fear he will cost us but his awkwardness causes oppo issues.

Just hope kiwior is back in midweek at LB and rive and the CBs stay for for the season.

Every game a cup final.

3 nil away win and the cricket season has begun. What joy. Just need Essex to rack up 350 vs Notts and bowl the cnuts out now.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

the playing mantis wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:02 pm
Only seen MOTD but we looked excellent, comfortable, in control and didn't rue the misses. Imagine if we had a striker, we would be favorites if we did.

Loved the reaction for Gabriel's block and not just from the defenders but trossard too, facking brilliant.

Momentum keep it up. Think Bayern, if we don't shit the bed cos it's Europe and the occasion,, could be well beatable.

As I've said before klive is weirdly effective I this team and our best current option. Will miss sitters and fear he will cost us but his awkwardness causes oppo issues.

Just hope kiwior is back in midweek at LB and rive and the CBs stay for for the season.

Every game a cup final.

3 nil away win and the cricket season has begun. What joy. Just need Essex to rack up 350 vs Notts and bowl the cnuts out now.

Yes Mantis think you summed him up there...strange player but very much integral to the team now....he unsettles defenders and generally a nusiance

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Brilliant result and performance...team have sky high confidence after not conceeding at city...they are right in the mix for the title...

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Great performance, still buzzing.

I'm worried that he keeps picking Zinchenko. Ok if it's a bottom 3 team but not anyone else. Kiwior was playing well, probably full of confidence and now he has to build that again when he plays.
The last two games Zinchenko has played (well, most of his games), he's like a fish out of water. The myth that he's good on the ball is utter rubbish, he makes backwards, 5 yard passes most of the time and is not very creative at all and of course defensively he is just apalling, it's like watching Igor Stepanovs trying to defend all over again!! Hopefully Timber can start to get some minutes soon as Zinchenko needs to be last resort LB if we want to win anything.

Ernie71

Post by Ernie71 »

An excellent result Brighton are not a bad team

The amazing thing is the team we are watching now is not the team Arteta planned in pre season. Ramsdale was in goal Partey RB,White CB,Havertz in midfield and Jesus as striker and dont forget Gabriel was on the bench. Thank god both Partey and Jesus are injury prone

No one and i mean no one could believe the change in Havertz i'll hold my hands up i thought it was a terrible signing before he even kicked a ball for us

And a word of praise for Jorginho what a shrewd signing that was

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:51 pm
Time for MOTD :barscarf:
They even managed to show our dominance which they usually do their best to avoid.

They did make a huge fuss about the penalty, yes he got a slight touch in the ball then wiped Jesus out, so clear cut.

And they chose to show White being a bit of dick clutching his neck after the off the ball thing - much worse happens every game but why show that in isolation other than to try and paint White in a bad light ( FA directive maybe )

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Redarmy wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2024 7:09 am
Brilliant result and performance...team have sky high confidence after not conceeding at city...they are right in the mix for the title...
Man of the match - Saliba