Brighton bumholes A Sat April 6th KO 530pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Brighton bumholes A Sat April 6th KO 530pm

Post by OneBardGooner »

I had a "Good Feeling" about this game... Took a n afternoon nap Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz! Only to wake up to the news that Zinchenko (Cue song "I'm a wanderer" ) is at LB. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Viv Andersons Tache wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:56 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:53 pm
Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:37 pm
Amazing you just know people combust about the smallest change. Can’t even rotate.
But Zinchenko is this seasons equivalent of Clive Tache an accident just waiting to happen, put simply he cannot defend. Especially as we have Both Tomi and Kiwior available. :cry:

ARSENAL:

22 Raya
4 White
2 Saliba
6 Gabriel
35 Zinchenko
8 Ødegaard
20 Jorginho
41 Rice
7 Saka
29 Havertz
9 Gabriel Jesus

Substitutes:

1 Ramsdale
5 Partey
10 Smith Rowe
11 Martinelli
14 Nketiah
15 Kiwior
18 Tomiyasu
19Trossard
21Fábio Vieira
Agree generally on zinchenkos defensive ability but it should be enough for Brighton and like I have said above it means he won’t be involved against Bayern. I’d also suggest likewise with Jesus. I think they are trying to get Martinelli fit enough to play Bayern. He has a major cut on his foot he’s nursing.
He hasn't had the stitches he'd out yet! 12 stitches apparently... all due to that C.unt from Brentford who went over the ball... which of course the ref did nothing about :?

Viv Andersons Tache

Post by Viv Andersons Tache »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:00 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Amazing you just know people combust about the smallest change. Can’t even rotate.
But Zinchenko is this seasons equivalent of Clive Tache an accident just waiting to happen, put simply he cannot defend. Especially as we have Both Tomi and Kiwior available. :cry:

ARSENAL:

22 Raya
4 White
2 Saliba
6 Gabriel
35 Zinchenko
8 Ødegaard
20 Jorginho
41 Rice
7 Saka
29 Havertz
9 Gabriel Jesus

Substitutes:

1 Ramsdale
5 Partey
10 Smith Rowe
11 Martinelli
14 Nketiah
15 Kiwior
18 Tomiyasu
19Trossard
21Fábio Vieira
Agree generally on zinchenkos defensive ability but it should be enough for Brighton and like I have said above it means he won’t be involved against Bayern. I’d also suggest likewise with Jesus. I think they are trying to get Martinelli fit enough to play Bayern. He has a major cut on his foot he’s nursing.
He hasn't had the stitches he'd out yet! 12 stitches apparently... all due to that C.unt from Brentford who went over the ball... which of course the ref did nothing about :?
12 stitches blimey didn’t know that many. That’s got to have an impact. I think Arteta will probably risk him Tuesday

Totally ridiculous it wasn’t punished. It’s a weekly competition to kick our wingers

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Against Sheffield United wasn’t it for Martinelli. Thought it was just an impact injury at the time but then he rocked up at the next game in a protective boot so was obviously a sore one.

12 stitches? Ouch.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:07 pm
Against Sheffield United wasn’t it for Martinelli. Thought it was just an impact injury at the time but then he rocked up at the next game in a protective boot so was obviously a sore one.

12 stitches? Ouch.
Oooops! You're right Rodders it was Sheff Utd... The OrcCunts... At least they're going DOWN! :D :barscarf:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

OneBardGooner wrote:

ARSENAL:

22 Raya
4 White
2 Saliba
6 Gabriel
35 Zinchenko
8 Ødegaard
20 Jorginho
41 Rice
7 Saka
29 Havertz
9 Gabriel Jesus

Substitutes:

1 Ramsdale
5 Partey
10 Smith Rowe
11 Martinelli
14 Nketiah
15 Kiwior
18 Tomiyasu
19Trossard
21Fábio Vieira
Enough for Brighton?....They are dangerous and a big test awaits
As for zinchenko wont be involved against Bayern...thats an assumption at this stage....unless you have the ear of arteta

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Need to keep winning. No matter about style or scores just keep winning and try stay in the race.

Unfortunately I have this awful feeling this is the game where Zinchenko goes full Lobotomy Clive and thanks Arteta for his faith like Clive did against the victims* last season..... :| :roll:

We need to grab a couple of early goals because no doubt Danny Wellwide will score at some point. :censored:

Come on the Arsenal!! :barscarf: :box:

Viv Andersons Tache

Redarmy wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:14 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:

ARSENAL:

22 Raya
4 White
2 Saliba
6 Gabriel
35 Zinchenko
8 Ødegaard
20 Jorginho
41 Rice
7 Saka
29 Havertz
9 Gabriel Jesus

Substitutes:

1 Ramsdale
5 Partey
10 Smith Rowe
11 Martinelli
14 Nketiah
15 Kiwior
18 Tomiyasu
19Trossard
21Fábio Vieira
As for zinchenko wont be involved against Bayern...thats an assumption at this stage....unless you have the ear of arteta
They have 1 win in their last 5 games. I’m not saying it’ll be a walkover and is a challenge but we can get away with starting him for this type of game.

Bet you he doesn’t start v Bayern. No chance whatsoever. They won’t put sane or Gnabry up against him.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:24 pm
Redarmy wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

ARSENAL:

22 Raya
4 White
2 Saliba
6 Gabriel
35 Zinchenko
8 Ødegaard
20 Jorginho
41 Rice
7 Saka
29 Havertz
9 Gabriel Jesus

Substitutes:

1 Ramsdale
5 Partey
10 Smith Rowe
11 Martinelli
14 Nketiah
15 Kiwior
18 Tomiyasu
19Trossard
21Fábio Vieira
They have 1 win in their last 5 games. I’m not saying it’ll be a walkover and is a challenge but we can get away with starting him for this type of game.

Bet you he doesn’t start v Bayern. No chance whatsoever. They won’t put sane or Gnabry up against him.
But they haven't lost at home in yonks... :?

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

Zinchenko is a pointless player, zero defensive awareness. We should win this but with him in the team, expecting some sort of defensive cock up.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Fucking come on. From the first whistle. :barscarf:

Viv Andersons Tache

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:27 pm
Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:24 pm
Redarmy wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

ARSENAL:

22 Raya
4 White
2 Saliba
6 Gabriel
35 Zinchenko
8 Ødegaard
20 Jorginho
41 Rice
7 Saka
29 Havertz
9 Gabriel Jesus

Substitutes:

1 Ramsdale
5 Partey
10 Smith Rowe
11 Martinelli
14 Nketiah
15 Kiwior
18 Tomiyasu
19Trossard
21Fábio Vieira

But they haven't lost at home in yonks... :?
About to change hopefully

It’s essentially our regular first team expect in 2 positions. It might not be easy but you can hardly say massive risks have been taken.

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Slugchenko worries the hell out of me, he's going to fuck up at least once today, let's hope it doesn't cost us.

Come on you Gunners!! :barscarf: :barscarf:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Fuck me that was a chance

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:33 pm
Fuck me that was a chance
He saw the keeper coming and lost concentration. But it looked offside anyway and as you and I know if it looks vaguely offside VAR will give offside. :censored: