Bayern bumholes A Ch lge QF 2nd leg Weds 17th April KO 8pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Bayern bumholes A Ch lge QF 2nd leg Weds 17th April KO 8pm

Post by falkirk goon »

Next up in the big lugs it's the 2nd leg over there.Thought I would put this up early as there is plenty to discuss.Villa first though which is a massive game.

mcdowell42

Re: Bayern bumholes A Ch lge QF 2nd leg Weds 17th April KO 8pm

Post by mcdowell42 »

falkirk goon wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:13 pm
Next up in the big lugs it's the 2nd leg over there.Thought I would put this up early as there is plenty to discuss.Villa first though which is a massive game.
Ye need to park this game and concentrate on Villa.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

🚨⛔️ Thomas Tuchel: “Unfortunately, Serge Gnabry will be out again. He felt something and it’s hamstring injury”.

Davies out too ,due to his yellow card ,thts 2 important players for them we won't have to face

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:25 pm
🚨⛔️ Thomas Tuchel: “Unfortunately, Serge Gnabry will be out again. He felt something and it’s hamstring injury”.

Davies out too ,due to his yellow card ,thts 2 important players for them we won't have to face
I thought you had ordered us all to park this until after Villa, Mein Steppengrupenfuhrer? :lol: :wink:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:27 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:

I thought you had ordered us all to park this until after Villa, Mein Steppengrupenfuhrer? :lol: :wink:
I meant the team not us :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:31 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:

Apology accepted.

:lol: :wink: :wink:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

I think the days of a 5-1 brown holing are hopefully long gone, but I expect experience to tell here and a spirited end to the campaign. Maybe 1-0 or 2-0.

They will have the ref in their pocket because much as we feel aggrieved about Kane's elbow (rightly) and Saka's dive (wrongly), they had the biggest stonewall decision go against them and have made their feelings very clear.

They just have incredible experience and I expect the full range of tactical and technical tricks to play their part, and if they go ahead I just can't seem them fluffing it.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

As exhausting as it must be to play every 3 days... If somehow we were to win this away leg, it would be a HUGE Confidence Booster for the whole team (*) which can only have a Positive affect & impact on the prem games....Plus of course it is a MUST that we don't get any injuries with our weak & threadbare squad bench.

(*) We are definitely capable of beating them, but it is a BIG ask.

Let's just hope we give these NaziCunts a full facial ! :barscarf:

Midz

Post by Midz »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:31 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:

Have you emailed the team? :lol:

Thynker

Post by Thynker »

We'll defend a bit deeper because we can't go gung-ho.
I think that'll make us better early on.
Tomiyasu should get the start.

Isn't it shocking that the squad doesn't actually have a left back. The one we did have is at Sociedad.

The back 4 should be defenders first and attackers second.

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Ben White is 20 times better inverting so we should just play a LB who can actually defend!!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Thynker wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:29 pm
We'll defend a bit deeper because we can't go gung-ho.
I think that'll make us better early on.
Tomiyasu should get the start.

Isn't it shocking that the squad doesn't actually have a left back. The one we did have is at Sociedad.

The back 4 should be defenders first and attackers second.
We did ... I mean we Do have a Left Back (Jurrien Timber) but he sustained one of the worst injuries a player can get on his very first outing... He had Never had any serious injuries previously.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

TeeCee wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2024 6:11 am
Ben White is 20 times better inverting so we should just play a LB who can actually defend!!
Not having a pop at you here TeeCee but God and baby Jeebus I am sick of the fucking term "inverted".

:banghead: :cussing: :censored:

It's a fucking full back that drifts in when we go forward! Been happening for fucking decades ffs. :roll: :lol:

This fucking snowflake generation have achieved nothing but to spend their time trying to come up with new genders and new names for everything, the fucking spunkbubbles. :roll:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:11 pm
TeeCee wrote:
Not having a pop at you here TeeCee but God and baby Jeebus I am sick of the fucking term "inverted".

It's a fucking full back that drifts in when we go forward! Been happening for fucking decades ffs. :roll: :lol:

This fucking snowflake generation have achieved nothing but to spend their time trying to come up with new genders and new names for everything, the fucking spunkbubbles. :roll:
Spunkbubbles :rubchin: :lol: A wee doff of the cap to our auld pal Baba :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:11 pm
TeeCee wrote:

It might be said that THAT is an 'Inverted' way of looking at things :mrgreen: :wink: