CITEH AID!!!!

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Step

CITEH AID!!!!

Post by Step »

So Citeh have been dumped out of the Champions league together with our 'Arteta inspired' one dimensional blow It merchants.
I think this is an opportune moment for Citeh to show their class.

We all know that elephants are an endangered species so surely Citeh should open an Elephant Sanctuary to safely house the 115 or so that they have ' in their room' as the FFP goons don't appear to care about them!!

augie

Re: CITEH AID!!!!

Post by augie »

I have a sneaky feeling that pep will jump ship from citeeh this summer and then they might indeed be looking for aid.

I pray to jesus and allah and mohammad and all the other gods that they come and poach the cone boy away from us - would be a double win for me 8) :barscarf:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

The moment that the press stop fawning over that bald prick, he fucks off to the wealthiest club in another country. He'll be out of Cheaty the moment the net starts to tighten on their corrruption and fraud charges with the usual "I'm looking for a fresh challenge"/ Achieved all I can here"/ "Want to experience another league and country". He knows that he's complicit in years of illegal accountancy at Cheaty and needs to get out before the questions start being asked. He'll end up at PSCheat sooner or later.

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

With Pep, they will always be Man Spitty

He never fucking stops :shock: