US ARSENAL FANS

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
steven tyers

US ARSENAL FANS

Post by steven tyers »

i feel the need to post this thread what the hell are 25 per cent of us who go week in week out doing buy slating giving abuse booing our players. IF THINGS ARE NOT GOING WELL diaby eboue theo and bendnter get untold grief. give an example of all thoose 4 players young needing the crowd to get behind them especially when were losing, im sick to death of reading threads bendnter your a *word censored* so is eboue. you even give adebayor total grief if he aint playing well, and yet when were winning theese same morons you dont hear, SO MY MESSAGE TO THE 25 PERCENT OF FUCKING MOANING ARSE HOLES WHO CALL THEMSELF GOONERS LAY OFF THE TEAM AND GET BEHIND MOANING DOES NOT HELP THE TEAM

Red Gunner

Post by Red Gunner »

It depends where you moan. If you do in a conversation/forum then I can't see it being a problem. If you boo players when you are in the stadium then it is wrong. Constructive criticism in discussions will not hurt our club or our players.

REB

Post by REB »

:roll: :roll:
so you against freedom of speech :? ,,
i pay my money
i support my team
ive seem a lot more bad times then i have good :x and even then when the player wasnt good enough he still got cheered for at least trying,,
all we ask for is player to give 100% even if he's not good enough,,

and :roll:

im entitled to say what i fucking well like

steven tyers

Post by steven tyers »

khalid_red wrote:It depends where you moan. If you do in a conversation/forum then I can't see it being a problem. If you boo players when you are in the stadium then it is wrong. Constructive criticism in discussions will not hurt our club or our players.
the stadium week in week out we have come a long way from last season in terms of our progress people aint got patience ive witneseed 4 punch ups in the stadium and outside over the levels of abuse some fans are giving the team and the likes of me are fucking sick of it

Lethal

Post by Lethal »

WELL FUCK OFF THEN.only joking mate but if you don't want people to argue and complain about players,then what are we meant to do on the forum?

and lets face it,having a go at eboue is fun :wink: :wink: :wink: :D :wink:

GallasVoice

Post by GallasVoice »

rebel gooner wrote::roll: :roll:

ive seem a lot more bad times then i have good :x [/size]
Your kidding me right? us gooners have been spoilt, thats what all this booing nonsense is about.

Agre 100% with stevetyres, fucking well said.

REB

Post by REB »

GallasVoice wrote:
rebel gooner wrote::roll: :roll:

ive seem a lot more bad times then i have good :x [/size]
Your kidding me right? us gooners have been spoilt, thats what all this booing nonsense is about.

Agre 100% with stevetyres, fucking well said.
how am i kidding,, are you only supporting arsenal for less then 10 years :?:

well my friend im a gooner since 1973 and can assure you there was a lot of bad times :roll:

GallasVoice

Post by GallasVoice »

I think there is 92 English teams in all 4 divisions,

89 have won less trophy's than us, and your claiming wev'e had it hard?

dosn't that say it all..been supporting Arsenal since I was born, 19 years. My Dad has since 1969...

REB

Post by REB »

just where did i ever say we have it hard :?:

what i said was ive seem more bad times then good,, so please stop twisting my words :roll:

im proud to be a gooner and want us to win everything,, and yes i know thats not possible,,, is it wrong to ask for players to give 100% for the shirt :?:
if they dont and pick up there big wages of which the fans are paying for then i reserve the right to give out about the same players for cheating us :roll:

GallasVoice

Post by GallasVoice »

All I'm sayng is.. 'I've seen more bad times than good'

Its a very negative comment considering were the 3rd most succesful team in English history.

& what do you call a bad time..?

for example...would you call losing 5-1 to spurs in the CC a bad time?

gerstygooner

Post by gerstygooner »

If a player fails to live upto the standards we expect i.e eboue (shit), I think we have the right to say they don't deserve to wear the shirt!!.... at the end of the day, we want our club to be the best they can be...... p.s we will go to anfield and turn them over!!

REB

Post by REB »

gallasvoice,, from when i started to support arsenal i waited 16 seasons to celebrate a league win and before that there was a couple of close relagation scares,,
i gather that you are supporting arsenal about 10 years or so. you know nothing but success and fair fucks but dont knock people for having a view that differs from your bright and cheeful view of all things arsenal,,
some of us have our own minds and views and dont always believe that arsene knows

gus ceasar is a legend

Post by gus ceasar is a legend »

rebel gooner wrote:gallasvoice,, from when i started to support arsenal i waited 16 seasons to celebrate a league win and before that there was a couple of close relagation scares,,
i gather that you are supporting arsenal about 10 years or so. you know nothing but success and fair fucks but dont knock people for having a view that differs from your bright and cheeful view of all things arsenal,,
some of us have our own minds and views and dont always believe that arsene knows
Well said fella..........any of you younger lot fancy spending your hard earned dough watching Martin Hayes and Ian Allinson week in week out?

No thought not but we did!

We have a fucking well deserved right to moan about a player now that gives less than 100% for the shirt........they may have been dross but they wore the shirt with pride and never embarrassed us with inept performances and blatant play acting!

:shock:

GallasVoice

Post by GallasVoice »

I'm not knocking your views.

16 years is nothing compared to some in the premiership.

Look at these teams, all fairly big clubs.
Newcastle 1927
Liverpool 1990
Chelsea waited 50 years or so..??
Tottenham 1961
Everton 1987

don't you appreciate that this could have been us?

REB

Post by REB »

again
i see your point but we are arsenal,, a big rich club now with loads of money or so we are led to believe,,
we do not settle for second best anymore and why should we :?: