HELP! I've been an idiot!

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
LeGinge (Northern Branch)

HELP! I've been an idiot!

Post by LeGinge (Northern Branch) »

I purchased two tickets for Sunday's Emirates Cup games for my parents...I was supposed to buy Saturday tickets (:oops: ) They are on holiday from the Sunday and so cannot make that day.

Does anybody out there have Saturday tickets that they would like to swap for the Sunday? The tickets are in:
Block 11 Lower Tier
Row 23
Seats 324 & 325
Price £30

I'm not interested in Selling them as I can go on the Sunday but obviously would like to try and let my folks go as they have not been before.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Dicko

Post by Dicko »

If you want to the section (4.3) of terms of booking states you can apply for a refund on those you have booked & purchase new tickets for the Sunday.

4.3 In order to obtain a refund on the Home Match Ticket, a written request must be received by the Club’s ticket office no later than 7 days prior to the time of the advertised kick off of the Match. A refund will only be issued on production of identification that the individual requesting the refund is the person to whom the Home Match Ticket was originally sold. For the avoidance of doubt, the final decision belongs to the Ticket Office Manager.

Tallest gooner

Post by Tallest gooner »

Put this thread in the 'for sale & wanted' section mate, i think you will get a few more people to sort something out for ya. good luck!

rolypoly

Post by rolypoly »

le ginge

see my private message to you if i worked the thing properly

i can probably help you out

LeGinge (Northern Branch)

Post by LeGinge (Northern Branch) »

Cheers Roly!
:barscarf:

wlchuccc

Post by wlchuccc »

pm, pls check