new away kit

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Using Quotes

Post by DB10GOONER »

DB10GOONER wrote:
I Hate Hleb wrote:
Stays till the End wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
tonysaunders wrote: a little bit longer? :roll: :roll: :roll:

sorry... :wink:

Oh yeah...
Jaysus - I'm bleedin' lost now... :wink:
how long can we do this? :P :P
DON'T KNOW. IT WOULD BE KIND OF CHILDISH TO TRY AND FIND OUT THOUGH WOULDN'T IT? WOULDN'T IT? :wink:
Ha! just realised I f*cked that last one up! Serves me right for being a smart arse... :lol:

exiled in notts

Post by exiled in notts »

Chunky The Gooner wrote:Well I think we mostly agree that we dont like it !!! What Pisses me off is somebody thought "if they dont like it we will blame it on Herbert Chapman " Now in the words of the lovely gran in TheCatherine Tate Show "what a fucking liberty" I Know we have worn blue kits , yellow kits and white kits too not to forget the Green one of the 80's. I also think that most of the time the club/ Nike dont give a shit what the real people think but most of us know Arsenal as Home kit Red and White , Away kit Yellow and Blue . Now we have gone to Home kit Red, White,Blue and Gold and Away kit Any colour as long as some silly bastards will buy it. Regardless of if it looks nice its NOT our away colours . I have a message to Nike if any of the bods read this . Fuck about with the Celtic home shirt and see what their response is

"What a load of old shit ! "
Chunky - I think Nike DID fuck about with the sacred hoops a few seasons back. Can't remember exactly, but I think it involved white side panels. It's safe to say the bhoys weren't impressed when it appeared, but I don't know whether it really bombed in terms of sales.