Rumours doing the rounds again

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
demzy

Post by demzy »

tenementfunster5 wrote:Saw this in the People today and it made me laugh. The article refers to the fact that Arsene not signing a new contract and they linked it to Rosicky moving to Athletico Madrid. lol

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Where the fuck did that come from?
If you think thats funny, i was reading an arsenal blog today, and it says that 'Reports in Italy are saying that Arsenal have agreed a deal with Sampdoria to bring in promising Italian striker Fabio Quagliarella for a massive £10 million'. I mean come on, 10 mill on a player who isn't really that well known. As it also says '....£10m could either be genius or a waste of cash'.

demzy

Post by demzy »

tenementfunster5 wrote:Saw this in the People today and it made me laugh. The article refers to the fact that Arsene not signing a new contract and they linked it to Rosicky moving to Athletico Madrid. lol

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Where the fuck did that come from?
If you think thats funny, i was reading an arsenal blog today, and it says that 'Reports in Italy are saying that Arsenal have agreed a deal with Sampdoria to bring in promising Italian striker Fabio Quagliarella for a massive £10 million'. I mean come on, 10 mill on a player who isn't really that well known. As it also says '....£10m could either be genius or a waste of cash'.

MK Gould

Post by MK Gould »

Apparently we're buying:
Javier Saviola
Bakari Sagna
Bafetimbi Gomis
Kyle Bartley
Djibril Cisse
Alessandro Rosina

...And that's just today!! I bet some of the names are made up.....!!!