The 'I told you so' EU referendum - Officially the Worst Thread Ever

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.

Remain or leave

Remain
37%
Leave
63%

Total votes: 81

Herd

Re: EU referendum - What will you vote?

Post by Herd »

well its over now Brexit is dead and buried , ive just stuck 10 k on the pound !

Next week we will be moaning because of the balance of payments widening deficit after brexiteers go comfort spending on foreign goods after the Court setback !

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Herd wrote:well its over now Brexit is dead and buried , ive just stuck 10 k on the pound !

Next week we will be moaning because of the balance of payments widening deficit after brexiteers go comfort spending on foreign goods after the Court setback !
You were right about it not being allowed to happen Herd........ whats your views on 9/11 and the JFK shooting? :shock: :lol:

Herd

Post by Herd »

You were right about it not being allowed to happen Herd........ whats your views on 9/11 and the JFK shooting? :shock: :lol:
I could tell you all about it flash but I'd have to kill you !
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.
Brexit was a mere distraction the illusion of democracy is a trifle !!
The powers of darkness are getting more and more brazen and barely bother to cover their tracks anymore !
The whole ISIS naming ,arming and supporting thing has barely been concealed from us !
Hiding in clear view is what they call it .
The days of the end are here ,the tribulation is allready upon us the end of days is only 7 years away now boys but unfortunately Arsenal will not win the Champions League before Armegeddon !
Time to die !

Red Snapper

Post by Red Snapper »

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Excellent quote Herd; one of the best cinematic moments IMHO.

Back to topic, the politicians were always going to find a way to avoid leaving the EU. How great it is to live in a democracy.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Herd wrote:
I could tell you all about it flash but I'd have to kill you !
Brexit was a mere distraction the illusion of democracy is a trifle !!
The powers of darkness are getting more and more brazen and barely bother to cover their tracks anymore !
The whole ISIS naming ,arming and supporting thing has barely been concealed from us !
Hiding in clear view is what they call it .
The days of the end are here ,the tribulation is allready upon us the end of days is only 7 years away now boys but unfortunately Arsenal will not win the Champions League before Armegeddon !
Time to die !
Shh! You'll have AtheistJoe on here! :shock:

:lol: :wink:

Herd

Post by Herd »

Excellent qoute Herd; one of the best cinematic moments IMHO.

Back to topic, the politicians were always going to find a way to avoid leaving the EU. How great it is to live in a democracy.
I'm a lover of all things Dick (Phillip K ) despite not bieng a lover of Science fiction , the above was done by the scriptwriters !
He is particularly relevant in these uncertain times we live in . A man who saw that technology would enslave rather than empower us which was why he was considered a subersive.

I'm also a part time atheist that still beleives iin God but isnt expecting him to save me .
The book of revelations scares me almost as much as the fact that Sid Barret knew what day he was going to die in the 60's.
There are so many things happening that are foretold in there that I am genuinely worried !

Clash

Post by Clash »

Red Snapper wrote:I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

As Herd rightly said - democracy is an illusion.

For me Politics is like a Punch and Judy show. Children only see (or only want to see) the two rivals going at each other ... but the reality is both are puppets and both are being controlled by the same man from behind a curtain. Freemasonry is the system that controls us all. How else can an elite few control pretty much the population of the world?

Voting is futile.

Clash

Post by Clash »

flash gunner wrote: views on 9/11 and the JFK shooting? :shock: :lol:
Jackie shot him.

phpBB [video]

We've probably all seen this enough times to be bored sick of it but watch this clip again.

Something happens that paralyses Kennedy for a couple of seconds after he emerges from behind the sign post in the foreground (maybe an injection in his car seat?).

His caring wife then pulls him down towards her, looking like she is concerned about him ... but her eyes are actually fixed on the guy sitting in front of JFK ... as if she is waiting for a cue.

She then turns towards her beloved husband and puts a bullet in his left temple using a gun held in her right hand ... the explosion on the right side of the presidents head is the brains and bullet exiting his skull (not something entering it fired from the grassy knoll) .

The lovely Jackie then whips the gun behind the president, switches it into her left hand, puts it down on the top of the seat and tries to retrieve whatever lands on the back of the car (maybe the shell ?).

The truth hidden in plain sight? :o

Case solved? Nope probably not :roll:

As for 9/11 ... anyone who still believes 2 aluminium planes can melt into the side of buildings made of steel and concrete ... subsequently causing the collapse of those two building plus a third one later in the day (there were three skyscrapers that came down); might want to consider avoiding the controlled mainstream news channels and getting an alternative view of it.

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Clash wrote:
Red Snapper wrote:I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

For me Politics is like a Punch and Judy show. Children only see (or only want to see) the two rivals going at each other ... but the reality is both are puppets and both are being controlled by the same man from behind a curtain. Freemasonry is the system that controls us all. How else can an elite few control pretty much the population of the world?

Voting is futile.

Correct clash,my Uncle is a 32nd degree mason.
We are living in a fucking Junta where 3 judges and a handful of rich *word censored* with vested interests can subvert the democratic process.
Fuck this putrid shithole of a country.
Don't vote.
I have already had my name removed from the electoral register,(it is actually quite hard to force yourself off it),and I do not intend to vote for any of these corrupt,lying *word censored* again.
As Lou Reed said,"Does anyone need another politician,caught with his pants down,and money sticking out his hole?"
Voting is a futile excerise,designed to make us feel that we are involved in the process.
It is bullshit.
Civil disobedience and direct action seem to be the only option for the masses.

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Clash wrote:

Voting is futile.

Clash I like your insight into the Inner Workings of the few.
Remember you were taught to be cautious! :shock:

https://assets.illuminatiofficial.org/w ... 24x538.jpg

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Personally find it a bit worrying that the unelected judiciary can circumvent the plans of the elected political party in charge of the country but then i guess it's been coming for a long time, one man one vote democracy completely dead in this country?

I know our political system is rife with problems and totally unbalanced but this really puts things in perspective, all the countries that we've ever criticised for being corrupt or undemocratic must be pissing themselves this evening :roll:

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

GoonerMuzz wrote:Personally find it a bit worrying that the unelected judiciary can circumvent the plans of the elected political party in charge of the country but then i guess it's been coming for a long time, one man one vote democracy completely dead in this country?

I know our political system is rife with problems and totally unbalanced but this really puts things in perspective, all the countries that we've ever criticised for being corrupt or undemocratic must be pissing themselves this evening :roll:
Why? The unelected PM tried to ride roughshod over the cornerstone of our constitution/democracy. That being that all policy decisions and laws are passed by the House of Commons/Lords.

The referendum wasn't legally binding, it was merely an advisory to the government of the course of action the people wanted to take. The referendum didn't decide what type of brexit the U.K. should take, that needs to be decided by the politicians.

Contrary to what herd says there will be a brexit. Just it won't be as severe as some people may want. As I said earlier I take my hat off to Gina Miller who took on the Government and won.

TM should call an election now, she has no right to lead us out of the EU unless she is elected by the people rather than nominated by her party. Today wasn't a victory for the remainers, it was just a shot across the bows of those brexiteers that want to go the whole hogg and stuff the consequences.

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

Aloha. I am very confused. Didn't you guys vote to bring back British laws enacted by a British parliament and enforced by British judges? What have I missed? The judges just said that the people's representatives should be able to vote on the most important issue in my lifetime. They didn't say Brexshit should not happen. Do any of you have any idea what you really want?

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

I don't think its a bad thing for MP's to have a say over the BrexIt plans, think its been done in a back handed kind of way but still don't think its a bad thing