Watford (H) | PL | Tue 31 Jan 19:45

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Henry Norris 1913

Re: Watford (H) | PL | Tue 31 Jan 19:45

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

when will the media/wenger notice ramsey isn't on his 13/14 form anymore, when will they realise he is a fucking passenger? beggars belief honestly

Clash

Post by Clash »

Sounds awful but it's a regular thing.

Nothing will change though ... mainly because more often than not the team still end up winning or getting a late point meaning the tough questions don't get asked.

Don't write off Wengers lucky get out of jail thing kicking in here and Arsenal getting 3 points ... just to prolong the agony :barscarf:

Kvltman

Post by Kvltman »

Here we go. One goal back.

We will come back to win now and Wenger gets away with it again. Nobody will remember the first half.

It's a bit like when the in laws visit and you finally think they are leaving. And then they stay for one more cuppa!

GunnDog

Post by GunnDog »

Typical wenger - Walcott on a high after his hat trick -so Wenger capitalises on his form by sticking him on the bench and bringing in Ramsey - tactical feckin genius.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Why is that useless shit Gabriel (who is a fucking disaster at CB and woefully ill-equipped to play out wide) starting ahead of Bellerin?

The fringe players' reward for eviscerating Southampton away? Wenger reverts to exactly the same team as last game and brings in Coquelin (who didn't play) for the enforced suspension change.

Get in. At least we've turned up second half. Need t keep this up.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Imagine if we'd, you know, started the game like this.

mojokickin

Post by mojokickin »

This is horrible to watch :banghead:

Thierry 3-8-99

Post by Thierry 3-8-99 »

Liverpool equalised

greengooner

Post by greengooner »

Kvltman wrote:Here we go. One goal back.

We will come back to win now and Wenger gets away with it again. Nobody will remember the first half.

It's a bit like when the in laws visit and you finally think they are leaving. And then they stay for one more cuppa!

Oh ffs, it would make you happy if we lost would it, all this Wenger-hate is making you forget the club, win or lose he stays so I'm voting win

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

northbank123 wrote:Why is that useless shit Gabriel (who is a fucking disaster at CB and woefully ill-equipped to play out wide) starting ahead of Bellerin?

The fringe players' reward for eviscerating Southampton away? Wenger reverts to exactly the same team as last game and brings in Coquelin (who didn't play) for the enforced suspension change.

Get in. At least we've turned up second half. Need t keep this up.
Seriously though. Gabriel shouldn't be making our U14s team.

Thierry 3-8-99

Post by Thierry 3-8-99 »

we've slipped back into shit mode COYG

Kvltman

Post by Kvltman »

greengooner wrote:

Oh ffs, it would make you happy if we lost would it, all this Wenger-hate is making you forget the club, win or lose he stays so I'm voting win
Do I sound happy to you? :roll: :roll:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Fuck this shit. Wanker out.

greengooner

Post by greengooner »

Kvltman wrote:
greengooner wrote:

Well you sound like you would rather we lost so some bullshit agenda will be helped, is that correct?
:roll:

Kvltman

Post by Kvltman »

greengooner wrote:
Kvltman wrote:
greengooner wrote:

Well you sound like you would rather we lost so some bullshit agenda will be helped, is that correct?
:roll:
I am so unhappy and becoming increasingly detached from the club I have been brought up on that I couldnt care less about any 'agenda'. I just want to care about Arsenal again. I just fee that will be more likely when Wenger is gone. Sorry that my opinion may be different to yours.

By the way I could never truly want us to lose any game but the frustration of the repetition of recent years and in the heat of the moment almost makes any option viable.