THE WENGER THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
augie

Re: THE WENGER THREAD

Post by augie »

EastupperA wrote:Got that off my chest again after another couple of dross years passes us by. Wenger is a sociopath there is no doubting it. He can not stand criticism, i just can't understand why on any level he isn't sacked. I am beyond caring, the club is dead to me if he stays. I'm sad to say that, but I was there in 87 when Charlie scored twice and in 89 on the magical night, whilst I've plumbed the depths of hillier, helder et al. But this current Moment is both the worst and most emotional I've ever been about the club I love, it is being ruined by two men, Wenger and Stan and I don't think I can fall back in love again. I said to my wife, I only really desire one thing now in my life and that is for those two parasites to go.

I'm sure your missus has never felt sexier :wink: :lol: :lol:

T.S

Post by T.S »

The first post on this thread, which was along the lines of "Thanks for the memories, Arsene, but it's time to say goodbye," was posted almost nine years ago. We've been having this same debate (albeit, it's gathering a little more momentum now) for nine years.

NINE YEARS! That blows my mind.

armchair

Post by armchair »

EastupperA wrote:Got that off my chest again after another couple of dross years passes us by. Wenger is a sociopath there is no doubting it. He can not stand criticism, i just can't understand why on any level he isn't sacked. I am beyond caring, the club is dead to me if he stays. I'm sad to say that, but I was there in 87 when Charlie scored twice and in 89 on the magical night, whilst I've plumbed the depths of hillier, helder et al. But this current Moment is both the worst and most emotional I've ever been about the club I love, it is being ruined by two men, Wenger and Stan and I don't think I can fall back in love again. I said to my wife, I only really desire one thing now in my life and that is for those two parasites to go.
You silver-tongued devil you.
:lol:

armchair

Post by armchair »

EastupperA

Post by EastupperA »

armchair wrote:
You silver-tongued devil you.
:lol:
That's me all over.......you should have seen what I was like after the Chelsea 6-0....she could hardly eleven her luck.

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

augie wrote:

I'm sure your missus has never felt sexier :wink: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

If he does fuck off we will always have the "brave" and "outstanding" performances against Bayern to remember.

armchair

Post by armchair »

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

A survey can be easily manipulated to suggest that most Gooners / voters want the old cúnt to stay on! :barscarf:

Will this be an independent verified survey, or will the club or their agents be allowed to insert a few hundred extra votes for Wonga into the bag? :banghead:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Better late than never and glad of the publicity given the headline they've gone wth. But if you look at what he actually says it's laughable.

I expect the references to "recent results" as though this is a very new issue, but to basically say they don't think about football issues apart from in the summer is a joke. At least they finally understand what the purpose of a shareholding is.

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

A quick look at the news section of the AST & BSM suggests their has been no news items for almost a year! AISA also looks like it's website is in a comatose state!

These supporters groups have their heads buried in the sand just the same as the Arsenal owners & directors. :barscarf:

At least Red Action did their Sanchez dogs banner. :cussing:

JimmyAFC

Post by JimmyAFC »

Almunia is a clown wrote:A quick look at the news section of the AST & BSM suggests their has been no news items for almost a year! AISA also looks like it's website is in a comatose state!

These supporters groups have their heads buried in the sand just the same as the Arsenal owners & directors. :barscarf:

At least Red Action did their Sanchez dogs banner. :cussing:
Your username :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

JimmyAFC

Post by JimmyAFC »

Apparently Willy Wonka is going to decide his future on the international break...I bet you the mercenary has got his french TV job to do and fraud more money out of another business...

I see Wenger as a similar person to Willy Wonka with Giroud, Walcott, Ramsey, Gibbs, Koscielny all the little oompa loompas wanting to buy the ticket to extend their stay forever under this non manager :banghead:

JimmyAFC

Players Wenger Has Ruined

Post by JimmyAFC »

How many players has this bloke ruined? Why has he signed so much shit yet he has peddled out the bullshit excuses we all know if no money, City, Chelsea etc...stadium...the list goes on.

Gnabry
Chamberlain
Wilshere
Xhaka
Mustafi
Cech
Arshavin
Bellerin
Podolski
Chambers...looked so promising as a centre back but what did Wenger do? Put him on the right

...he has ruined all of their careers.

Why the fuck was Podolski sold and Giroud kept? Oh I know why...he's french :banghead:

And what about the utter SHIT he has signed?

Gabriel
Sanogo
Almunia
Fabianski
Mertesacker
Gervinho...fuck me :banghead:
Bendnter
Chamakh
Senderos
Mannone
Chu Young Park
Djourou
Jenkinson
Santos
Squillaci
Denilson

UNBELIEVABLE!!! I could add more to that.

MecurialGooner

Post by MecurialGooner »