Cup Final pubs and who's sitting where thread.

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Gunnersaurus

Re: Cup Final info and who's sitting where

Post by Gunnersaurus »

Ticket prices are a disgrace, you can see why they give each club so little so they can charge what they want.

Got two in Block 525, paying for my kid this year so that ruled out trying for the lower tier as can't afford £220 and don't want to pay it, £160 is bad enough.

Grant jones

Post by Grant jones »

Can't get through online keeps saying there's been anexpected error!!!!! Anyone else having problems????

REB

CUP FINAL PUBS AND WHO'S SITTING WHERE THREAD

Post by REB »

she wore asked me to stick this up so here it is , also use this thread for anything FACUP final related like meeting up for a few beers ,tickets etc etc

bergkamp10

Post by bergkamp10 »

StuartL wrote:
Allgunsblazin wrote:In other words, unless you are Platinum or Gold and an Away member with 3 down to 2 Away games you have no fucking chance of a ticket!.... :banghead:

Back in 79 I was cutting corners off of programmes and queued yes fucking queued for a ticket, come rain or shine..
Honestly now I know how support is so divisive, the haves and the have nots....

Not to worry, if you have to invest over 2 and 3 grand or whatever it is now for a Cup Final ticket then I shall sit comfortably with my tinnies and scotch eggs sausage rolls and enjoy!..... :lol: :lol: :barscarf:
Tell me more about these scotch egg sausage rolls, I like the sound of them.
Good post that one S.L. How's things?

A footnote I went to the 79/80 finals. We got considerably more tickets then and you could indeed collect tokens & Q for a ticket.
How times have changed....!!

A small side note, a company I deal with has already canx 4 Club level S/Tickets for next season on the back of no C.L. games to offer their clients tickets too next year..

Let's hope we don't get a real hiding from Chekski

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Good cheers mate, hope all good with you too. Do you ever get back down Suffolk way ?

Can anyone (Allgunsblazin) clarify are they scotch egg sausage rolls or should there have been a comma between them like this scotch egg, sausage rolls and I got all excited unnecessarily ?

Brightonnxtround

Re: CUP FINAL PUBS AND MEET UP THREAD

Post by Brightonnxtround »

If you get there early the globe opposite Baker Street station but if chavs get there first :( good luck
Up the reds :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

:moderator: Mod vanity thread alert! Awoooogaaahhh!! :moderator:

Already an FA Cup Final thread culchietard... :roll:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=38973

:D :wink:

REB

Post by REB »

but this ones a sticky :box: :mrgreen:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

REB wrote:but this ones a sticky :box: :mrgreen:
:lol:

Herd

Post by Herd »

Moore Spice is run by a pal but im not going to wembley unless i have a ticket

The Knowing One

Post by The Knowing One »

It’s sickening looking at these sites that amount to legal touting that want over £600 for a single bog standard lower tier ticket, at least back in the day touts had to stand out in the rain selling their wares and making at least a show of ducking the old bill and although I didn’t exactly approve there was at least a certain amount of graft in it, but these days it just seems like its huge corporations who just mark up the tickets knowing tourist and corporates and the like will pay the prices.

How the hell is this legally allowed to happen, surely this is a loophole in the law that could be easily closed.

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

bergkamp10 wrote:
StuartL wrote:
Allgunsblazin wrote:In other words, unless you are Platinum or Gold and an Away member with 3 down to 2 Away games you have no fucking chance of a ticket!.... :banghead:

Back in 79 I was cutting corners off of programmes and queued yes fucking queued for a ticket, come rain or shine..
Honestly now I know how support is so divisive, the haves and the have nots....

Not to worry, if you have to invest over 2 and 3 grand or whatever it is now for a Cup Final ticket then I shall sit comfortably with my tinnies and scotch eggs sausage rolls and enjoy!..... :lol: :lol: :barscarf:
Tell me more about these scotch egg sausage rolls, I like the sound of them.
Good post that one S.L. How's things?

A footnote I went to the 79/80 finals. We got considerably more tickets then and you could indeed collect tokens & Q for a ticket.
How times have changed....!!

A small side note, a company I deal with has already canx 4 Club level S/Tickets for next season on the back of no C.L. games to offer their clients tickets too next year..

Let's hope we don't get a real hiding from Chekski
Music to my ears, I can hear the groans of Kroenke and co..

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Leyton Gooner wrote:
gp543 wrote:
Leyton Gooner wrote:Not going and probably won't even be watching, but I do know that the fraudulent old *word censored* will be sitting on his arse doing fuck all while the Chavs rack up a record score, only getting up to flap his arms and berate the fourth official :cussing:
This is hilarious. Pretending to not watch a CUP FINAL because you want a change in manager and want to impress strangers on an Internet forum. Behave.
Yeah sure that's exactly what I'm doing, hope everyone is suitably impressed :roll: Even if I wanted to watch it I'll be finishing a game of cricket for the first half at least

Jeeezzuss dude how on earth can anyone own up to such thing. :? I mean 'Cricket' !!! :shock:

:gayflag:

Dicko

Re: Cup Final pubs and who's sitting where thread.

Post by Dicko »

Block 113 row 34 :barscarf: two rows in front of where I was for the semi.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Re: Cup Final pubs and who's sitting where thread.

Post by StuartL »

In my lounge

If I can be bothered

( hopefully that will impress a few people :roll: )