THE WENGER THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Almunia is a clown

Re: THE WENGER THREAD

Post by Almunia is a clown »

Here's hoping that all the AKB vermin Arsene FC supporters féck off from The Arsenal & start following their leader wherever the new Arsene FC club is relocated! :barscarf:

Not surprised that Wonga has turned on the fans as he always had contempt for us, remember the times when he justified the usual extortionate ticket price hikes & compare that to Klopps press conferences on the same topic at Liverpool. Wonga has been fully supportive of the board policy of replacing the old school core supporters with affluent & tourist fans. He has been paid well for doing the dirty work for Wiggy & the board. :cussing:

Kroenke has also lost his protection from fan discontent, he won't have Wonga placating the fans in the future. He's 'gonna get it with both cannon barrels soon enough! :box:

It would be even better if Wonga lives up to his name & goes to PSG, I wonder if the media stooges will pull him up on his "financial "doping" statements then? :blah:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:11 pm
LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:08 pm
Retro Gunner wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:28 am
Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:29 pm
Retro Gunner wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:56 pm

If you're going to bandy words, at least try to make some intellectual sense. The term closet akb and homophobe....sorry, don't see the connection. Failed attempt at a cheap shot.

Soothsayer ? Not sure I'd go that far. I prefer to stick to calling it intuition. As I said, the evidence proves me and others right doesn't it. When did you twig that he was washed up ? Or maybe you think he needs a little more time ? Shame he ain't gonna get it eh ?

Umm even after being in a pub garden since 1 I can see the link between those 2, if you don't get humour visit my jokes page, saying that don't because I've stopped telling sexist jokes because women just don't get them 8)

With regard to your educated bit I will gladly have a who's got a bigger cock comp with you.

Your referencing me as an akb is quite funny as it seems to be considered at worst a personal insult on this forum and at best a condemnation of an individual's beliefs.

For your information I wanted a change in manager some years back but not from 2008 that's for sure and I would consider anyone that demanded change at this point "entitled twats".

For all his mistakes back then he was up against THE GREATEST MANAGER OF ALL TIME IN ANY LEAGUE, I apologise for the upper case but I want this to sink in as you don't come across as a sponge, more a gloss covered individual and a magnolia gloss at that.

Anyhow I've got a nice bottle of wine to get back to (Yes I'm gay).

:lol: :lol: Fabulous, an alcohol fuelled rant. I think I'll give your "jokes page" a miss, they can't be as good as your joke posts on here.

I'm still intrigued how you make the term "closet akb" homophobic ?? Does the word "closet" in any context whatsoever, automatically equal homophobia ? How about referring to someone as a closet racist, is that homophobic ? How about saying "I'll just get my overcoat from the closest"....homophobic ? :lol: You've drawn a parallel that appears to exist only in your mind mate. Mind you, it doesn't really does it ? Truth is, it was a cheap shot that made no sense. Trying to defend it only makes you look more of a clown.

Now the main point, your sly dig at anyone who believed Wenger was washed up 10 yeras ago, as not proper gooners, or indeed "entitled twats". According to your last post, it was all Fergie's fault for being too good ! :lol: Funny how Wenger managed to compete pretty well with him for the first six years and then continued failing after Ferguson retired. I assume that it was around that point that you decided Wenger should go ? That, of course, puts paid to your argument that it was all to do with Ferguson. your point is self defeating.

So, you're criticising people for being too early to reach a decision, that you yourself eventually reached. You can't, of course, say their decision was wrong, because you ended up sharing the opinion, it's just that they worked it out a few years earlier than you. What you should be doing, is praising the intuition and insight that you clearly lacked.

Nothing wrong with being a little slow mate, we'll forgive you for that, but a lot wrong with questioning the loyalty of supporters who saw the evidence a lot sooner than you.
:roll:

I've got myself a stalker :barscarf:
I can coach you through that mate. Which reminds me - whatever happened to my old stalker buddy Robin_L(oser). Perhaps his mum took his laptop off him for doing badly in his GCSEs
Robin has gone to work in MacDonalds shortly to be accompanied by my stalker retard gunner or whatever his name is :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Now now kiddies play nice.

Or uncle DB will have to take you to his secret shed and do things to you. :shock:

:wink:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Has he gone yet?

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

flash gunner wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:54 am
Has he gone yet?
DB10 is here forever mate :lol:

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:51 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:11 pm
Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:08 pm
Retro Gunner wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:28 am
Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:29 pm

Umm even after being in a pub garden since 1 I can see the link between those 2, if you don't get humour visit my jokes page, saying that don't because I've stopped telling sexist jokes because women just don't get them 8)

With regard to your educated bit I will gladly have a who's got a bigger cock comp with you.

Your referencing me as an akb is quite funny as it seems to be considered at worst a personal insult on this forum and at best a condemnation of an individual's beliefs.

For your information I wanted a change in manager some years back but not from 2008 that's for sure and I would consider anyone that demanded change at this point "entitled twats".

For all his mistakes back then he was up against THE GREATEST MANAGER OF ALL TIME IN ANY LEAGUE, I apologise for the upper case but I want this to sink in as you don't come across as a sponge, more a gloss covered individual and a magnolia gloss at that.

Anyhow I've got a nice bottle of wine to get back to (Yes I'm gay).

:lol: :lol: Fabulous, an alcohol fuelled rant. I think I'll give your "jokes page" a miss, they can't be as good as your joke posts on here.

I'm still intrigued how you make the term "closet akb" homophobic ?? Does the word "closet" in any context whatsoever, automatically equal homophobia ? How about referring to someone as a closet racist, is that homophobic ? How about saying "I'll just get my overcoat from the closest"....homophobic ? :lol: You've drawn a parallel that appears to exist only in your mind mate. Mind you, it doesn't really does it ? Truth is, it was a cheap shot that made no sense. Trying to defend it only makes you look more of a clown.

Now the main point, your sly dig at anyone who believed Wenger was washed up 10 yeras ago, as not proper gooners, or indeed "entitled twats". According to your last post, it was all Fergie's fault for being too good ! :lol: Funny how Wenger managed to compete pretty well with him for the first six years and then continued failing after Ferguson retired. I assume that it was around that point that you decided Wenger should go ? That, of course, puts paid to your argument that it was all to do with Ferguson. your point is self defeating.

So, you're criticising people for being too early to reach a decision, that you yourself eventually reached. You can't, of course, say their decision was wrong, because you ended up sharing the opinion, it's just that they worked it out a few years earlier than you. What you should be doing, is praising the intuition and insight that you clearly lacked.

Nothing wrong with being a little slow mate, we'll forgive you for that, but a lot wrong with questioning the loyalty of supporters who saw the evidence a lot sooner than you.
:roll:

I've got myself a stalker :barscarf:
I can coach you through that mate. Which reminds me - whatever happened to my old stalker buddy Robin_L(oser). Perhaps his mum took his laptop off him for doing badly in his GCSEs
Robin has gone to work in MacDonalds shortly to be accompanied by my stalker retard gunner or whatever his name is :lol:

Whoah and I'm supposed to be the stalker. :roll:

If it's any consolation, I feel like I'm being trolled by a bloke with special needs. :lol:

Grow up mate.

Steve_I

Post by Steve_I »

Thought I'd make one last comment on this thread before it fades away, maybe never to be replaced by anything similar...

Will support him 'til the end of the season and the playerd he picks to play, then on to the new manager, whoever that may be.

New Manager Knows Best.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:49 am
Now now kiddies play nice.

Or uncle DB will have to take you to his secret shed and do things to you. :shock:

:wink:
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Ohhh Bejeeezzzusss the two of you are soo fcukkked...The 'Shed' is what DB & Spuddy refer to when they talk about about their 'Dungeon'...The rest as they say is the stuff of nightmares...

And how do some of us know this....Hlebby went in and didn't return...as did Quartz but came out permanently de-ranged and wearing a skirt and fushnets....and Flash who went in a young(ish) :wink: innocent sales person of Sofa's did emerge...but ...well his posts speak for themselves.

YOU HAVE BEEB WARNED.

Bob Bayliss

Post by Bob Bayliss »

I think "Klopp would have been a sideways appointment" will go down as the quote of the season.

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

Bob Bayliss wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:33 pm
I think "Klopp would have been a sideways appointment" will go down as the quote of the season.
of the Decade. they are 3-0 up in the 1st Leg of a CL semi-final and have yet to lose a CL game.

I'm gutted obviously, but not as much as the manyoo fans will be if the mickeys win another one :rubchin:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Klopp arrived at Anfield in 2015 to take over an average team.
Just imagine if Wenger has gone after the FA Cup win v Villa..Klopp would have come to Arsenal.

Tonight Liverpool are 5-0 up in a Champions League SF.... that should be us..

Tonight is why I can’t stand Wenger

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:15 pm
Klopp arrived at Anfield in 2015 to take over an average team.
Just imagine if Wenger has gone after the FA Cup win v Villa..Klopp would have come to Arsenal.

Tonight Liverpool are 5-0 up in a Champions League SF.... that should be us..

Tonight is why I can’t stand Wenger
they also lost their 'best player' at the start of the season. which begs the question, how did they pick up Countinho, Firminho, Mane and Salah and we didn't ?

it wasn't the money, it was Klopps reputation and the mickeys scouting set up and financial negotiations.

it just shows we weren't competing in many areas. all wengers responsibility too.

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

The Feud show on ch5 put into perspective, although it didn't really need it as it was glaringly obvious, how mediocre Wenger has really been.

Yes, we played some fantastic football, yes we won two doubles and yes we went unbeaten - perfect times, but given the squad we had, given the football we played, given the force that we were at the time, Wenger massively underachieved at Arsenal.

One CL final in 22 years, despite having a team that went an entire League season unbeaten during that time, is shambolic. Given what we could have won during that time, a time where it was arguably we were the best team in the world, and compare it to all that we did, it's pretty substandard, overall.

Our invincible team was just as good, arguably better (note I say arguably) than United's treble-winning side but yet we couldn't emulate that.

For what we achieved under Wenger will forever be respected and praised, deservedly so; however, given the capabilities of THAT team, it's a massive underachievement that we didn't go on to win more than we did.

SydneyGooner

Post by SydneyGooner »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:29 am
The Feud show on ch5 put into perspective, although it didn't really need it as it was glaringly obvious, how mediocre Wenger has really been.

Yes, we played some fantastic football, yes we won two doubles and yes we went unbeaten - perfect times, but given the squad we had, given the football we played, given the force that we were at the time, Wenger massively underachieved at Arsenal.

One CL final in 22 years, despite having a team that went an entire League season unbeaten during that time, is shambolic. Given what we could have won during that time, a time where it was arguably we were the best team in the world, and compare it to all that we did, it's pretty substandard, overall.

Our invincible team was just as good, arguably better (note I say arguably) than United's treble-winning side but yet we couldn't emulate that.

For what we achieved under Wenger will forever be respected and praised, deservedly so; however, given the capabilities of THAT team, it's a massive underachievement that we didn't go on to win more than we did.
Couldn't agree more. Nobody has a divine right to win every season but even in those great teams there was a tendency to bottle it.

In 2002/03 we should have had back to back doubles and the Invincibles bottled it against Ranieri's Chavs when the Champions League was there for the taking. Still hard to believe that Porto won it that season.

Truth is under Wenger we have always been shit in Europe. In 22 years all he's got to show is one final and a semi final appearance.

JimmyAFC

Post by JimmyAFC »

Anyone comparing SAF to Wenger needs to check themselves into a psychiatric facility sharpish.