AtHletico MaHdrid in SemHi FinHal

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
rodders999

Re: AtHletico MaHdrid in SemHi FinHal

Post by rodders999 »

Koscilney is finished, he’s a busted flush. Washed up, done, finito. A fucking liability, a walking mistake, a fucking calamity. FUCK OFF.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Also how appalling has Ozil been?

Thought he would be in his element playing with 10 with all this possession. He has given the ball away under little pressure time and time again.

MrT

Post by MrT »

I don't think I've hated a player as much as Koscielny in recent years. Wanker.

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

Wenger deserves nothing,its what hes built for well over a decade,fuck off and take your fucking shit with you cu*t

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

How many times does Xhaka need to miscue shots before he stops shooting from 30 yards?

He’d be one of the first out if I had my way.

wilko49er

Post by wilko49er »

MrT wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:57 pm
I don't think I've hated a player as much as Koscielny in recent years. Wanker.
Never forgave after the Birmingham fuck up.

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

If the situation was reversed and we went down to 10 after less than 10 mins away to a good team we'd have fallen to pieces and lost 4-0, sums up Wenger's last 10 years really.

Get Simeone ffs.... but we won't.

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Every one of the useless *word censored* can fuck off with Wanker. Last one out turn out the fucking lights :banghead:

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

As much of a prick Andy Townsend is,hes spot on on 5 live.hes saying we didnt need to concede that goal,no shit Sherlock its been like this for 14 years now,and Le Professor does fuck all about it

Midz

Post by Midz »

northbank123 wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:53 pm
Does anybody still labour under the impression that Koscielny is quality? Bloke gives away goals for fun. Inexcusable position, laughable error to let him in and then typical comedy defending from Mustafi.

Really sums up Wenger’s reign. Couldn’t have been given a better opportunity, after being massively wasteful we go 1-0 up and then we completely and utterly lost our shape after that. Wenger watches it and makes no changes. We give away a pathetic goal out of nothing and from a position of no danger. Desperate for a goal, Wenger makes no changes.

We will fucking wilt over there and it will be the end to his reign that he deserves.
This says it all.

We'll get what Wenger really deserves...NOTHING!!!

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

Weak as piss defending by Koscielny. Criminal.

I really hope our dumb and dumber centre backs piss off this summer. Pathetic pair . :roll:

cameron326

Post by cameron326 »

I don't think Atletico were hard done by through the sending off in the context of the tie. We were playing well and looking dangerous the first ten minutes. When they went down to 10, the story of the match was immediately predictable. Having said that, we huffed and puffed against a solid defence with as little creativity, pace and directness as can be expected from a Wenger team. And the comedy of errors for their goal was Wenger's Arsenal to a tee.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Absolute rinsing incoming in 7 days time.

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Midz wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:00 pm
northbank123 wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:53 pm
Does anybody still labour under the impression that Koscielny is quality? Bloke gives away goals for fun. Inexcusable position, laughable error to let him in and then typical comedy defending from Mustafi.

Really sums up Wenger’s reign. Couldn’t have been given a better opportunity, after being massively wasteful we go 1-0 up and then we completely and utterly lost our shape after that. Wenger watches it and makes no changes. We give away a pathetic goal out of nothing and from a position of no danger. Desperate for a goal, Wenger makes no changes.

We will fucking wilt over there and it will be the end to his reign that he deserves.
This says it all.

We'll get what Wenger really deserves...NOTHING!!!
In fairness we had nothing but dross and a decent kid on the bench........

then again who's fault is that!. :roll:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Angriest I’ve been in a long time about football.

Nice to actually feel something though. Hopefully it’s back for good and next season it will actually bring some joy.