Le bumholes last game! between Herbert Chapman's teams Huddersfield and The Arsenal.Sun May 13th kick off 3pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
herbert

Re: Le bumholes last game! between Herbert Chapman's teams Huddersfield and The Arsenal.Sun May 13th kick off 3pm

Post by herbert »

The planes on both sides are a big no from me
Singing his name I have no problem with

The away defeats hurt and it's not good enough but remember that we went 2
Title winning seasons without an away defeat, that's football

He is going,let those of us who want to say goodbye do it without being labelled

NickF

Re: Le bumholes last game! between Herbert Chapman's teams Huddersfield and The Arsenal.Sun May 13th kick off 3pm

Post by NickF »

herbert wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 11:48 am
I know it's hard to support your team and manager in 6th and 11 long months aftet beating the Chavs at Wembley to win a record 13th fa cup
But some of us can just about manage it
Have you enjoyed the season?

herbert

Post by herbert »

Hi Nick

I am not saying he should not leave Nick

The away trips in the league have been not so good ,has you know the travelling gets you down defeat after defeat ,I have enjoyed the Europa, a few new grounds and places with the good people I travel with but overall it's been my least enjoyable season under him and that is why I am looking forward to a new chapter for our club

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

The AKB Wenger worshippers are the enemy within amongst the support, some who assaulted & abused many fans who called for Wenger's dismissal going back years. :cussing:

They exalted one man above the club, an egotistical lying twisted man who carried on taking the club backwards for a decade whilst making himself very rich in the process.

Now their messiah has been sacked the enemy amongst the support should also be exposed alongside their messiah as enemies of Arsenal . :cussing:

Hopefully these AKB cúnts will féck off & support whatever new club Wenger becomes manager of! Just like the David Beckham fans did when Alex Ferguson kicked him out of Man Utd, & they were suddenly all wearing Real Madrid shirts around London! :barscarf:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

NickF wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 7:46 am
Nos89 wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 12:21 am
A word to those that want to continue the wenger hate campaign, you're embarrassing the club.
Embarrassing is those that have blindly supported him over the years to the detriment of our club. The object is to at least look like you want to win the league (9 losses last year, 13 this year), something that has been lacking for years. This is a manager who caused fans to fight amongst themselves, caused people to walk away from the team and worst of all simply not care if we win or lose. If you want to celebrate that, then good luck.

The whole idea of the campaign last year was "No New Contract" - I think we have been vindicated.
100 percent it was vindicated - it was pointed out many times that we were on the slide, a downwards spiral that Wenker did not have the ability to address (nor the inclination) and lo behold, 6th place, no away points (so far, but still early days eh ? ) and numerous defeats to quite frankly shit teams.

He should have gone years ago, could have gone out on a (relative) high of the cup final v Hull, who so nearly beat us or could have again walked last season when again out of contract after beating Chelsea and saved the absolute farce of this season.

1 more game to go........can’t fucking wait.

Seeing as most of his detractors refuse to attend due to his negligence and incompetence it is only those that did actually go that can be held accountable for his tenure - and yet he has the cheek to blame the fans, his fans, who do not cheer, do not support but fuck off home with 10 mins still to play :barscarf:

You got the support that the club were aiming for and that is the consequence, silence, apathy and disinterest when it is a wet cold night and they can’t be arsed to go to a game they have already paid for.
Last edited by StuartL on Fri May 11, 2018 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

The mess (read: Ugly Stain) he has left behind will continue for some time, because as sure as eggs is eggs - He will gradually re-appear in the press to say this and that and give his (snide comment , smirking boat race) comments on the new manager and Arsenal players( especially those overpaid snowflakes of his who remain) and the games...

His EGO has been given a right kicking with the club getting shot of him - yes, he's leaving we All KNOW the cunnt was "Sacked" in all but words....

He deserves all the abuse he gets and I think as much as he may be pretending to be not-emotional - inside he is fuckinng Furious.

So FUCKK HIM.

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

StuartL wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 1:05 pm
NickF wrote:
Nos89 wrote:
A word to those that want to continue the wenger hate campaign, you're embarrassing the club.
Embarrassing is those that have blindly supported him over the years to the detriment of our club. The object is to at least look like you want to win the league (9 losses last year, 13 this year), something that has been lacking for years. This is a manager who caused fans to fight amongst themselves, caused people to walk away from the team and worst of all simply not care if we win or lose. If you want to celebrate that, then good luck.

The whole idea of the campaign last year was "No New Contract" - I think we have been vindicated.
100 percent it was vindicated - it was pointed out many times that we were on the slide, a downwards spiral that Wenker did not have the ability to address (nor the inclination) and lo behold, 6th place, no away points (so far, but still early days eh ? ) and numerous defeats to quite frankly shit teams.

He should have gone years ago, could have gone out on a (relative) high of the cup final v Wigan, who so nearly beat us or could have again walked last season when again out of contract after beating Chelsea and saved the absolute farce of this season.

Seeing as most of his detractors refuse to attend due to his negligence and incompetence it is only those that did actually go that can be held accountable for his tenure - and yet he has the cheek to blame the fans, his fans, who do not cheer, do not support but fuck off home with 10 mins still to play :barscarf:

You got the support that the club were aiming for and that is the consequence, silence, apathy and disinterest when it is a wet cold night and they can’t be arsed to go to a game they have already paid for.

Well said. A damning statement and nicely put. It will be interesting to see how many of those who have only ever known Arsenal under TOF hang around when we finally stop playing rush goalie tactics. I for one would be happy to see the back of a few of them.

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

arrgee wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 11:01 am
It is now live on Sky Sports Premier League according to Sky Sports News. Newcastle v Chelsea on red button.
Hope you're right but are you sure? I've not seen that mentioned anywhere yet.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

g88ner wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 1:54 pm
arrgee wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 11:01 am
It is now live on Sky Sports Premier League according to Sky Sports News. Newcastle v Chelsea on red button.
Hope you're right but are you sure? I've not seen that mentioned anywhere yet.
Sky sports 2 it's on, just checked TV schedule and it's showing up there

herbert

Post by herbert »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 1:38 pm
StuartL wrote:
NickF wrote:
Nos89 wrote:

He should have gone years ago, could have gone out on a (relative) high of the cup final v Wigan, who so nearly beat us or could have again walked last season when again out of contract after beating Chelsea and saved the absolute farce of this season.

Well said. A damning statement and nicely put. It will be interesting to see how many of those who have only ever known Arsenal under TOF hang around when we finally stop playing rush goalie tactics. I for one would be happy to see the back of a few of them.
No doubt there will be a few who will leave with him but the modern football supporter is a strange creature take this forum for example there is a lot of people on here who are self confessed real old skool supporters ,who care,so much to spend hours on here slating the club its support ,the manager, a few decide to push on with the campaign to get him out,show banners,fly planes and organise a march and 25 turn up because it was raining?,signing abybanbang? as delia said where are ya? those who wanted him out and done something about it ,fair play to you,those who just sit on here slating everything Arsene and Arsenal we will never see the back of because they couldnt even bother to turn up,despite caring so much :blah: :blah: :blah:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Good fucking riddance and he gets a giant FUCK OFF from me.

And let’s hope that every window licking AKB dickhead that’s enabled this cluster fuck for so many years pisses off with him.

Fuck being gracious or singing his name or giving him thanks. FUCK HIM :twisted:

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

NickF wrote:
Nos89 wrote:

I didn't say celebrate him. He's going, end of story. There's no need for the hate campaign to continue so publicly. We've got what we wanted. We can go back to supporting the team.

augie

Post by augie »

rodders999 wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 3:11 pm
Good fucking riddance and he gets a giant FUCK OFF from me.

And let’s hope that every window licking AKB dickhead that’s enabled this cluster fuck for so many years pisses off with him.

Fuck being gracious or singing his name or giving him thanks. FUCK HIM :twisted:

Agree 100% 8)

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

herbert wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 2:28 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 1:38 pm
StuartL wrote:
NickF wrote:
Nos89 wrote:

No doubt there will be a few who will leave with him but the modern football supporter is a strange creature take this forum for example there is a lot of people on here who are self confessed real old skool supporters ,who care,so much to spend hours on here slating the club its support ,the manager, a few decide to push on with the campaign to get him out,show banners,fly planes and organise a march and 25 turn up because it was raining?,signing abybanbang? as delia said where are ya? those who wanted him out and done something about it ,fair play to you,those who just sit on here slating everything Arsene and Arsenal we will never see the back of because they couldnt even bother to turn up,despite caring so much :blah: :blah: :blah:
I can forgive those who didn't turn up for protests as it seems today that you are only setting yourself up as a target. Being one of those old Skool fans you refer to I can only point to the Neil out protests where the vast majority of Arsenal fans protested to get him out when he needed to go. Perhaps more fans were interested in the direction of the club back then rather than the Arsene circus that we have become. I guess we will find out what the AKBs are about in time but to be honest I couldn't really give a fuck what happens to them.

herbert

Post by herbert »

Neil's Arsenal were 18th and just been knocked out of the cup by Walsall,it took no more than a couple of thousand to shout there anger outside and inside the old girl and the board acted

No way would Wenger get any lower than we have without the people who matter turning on him(majority of season ticket holders) and membership attending supporters

6th is the modern 18th