Pimped up filthy shower of Nazi Chavski scum from Fulham H Sun 22nd Aug KO? Fuck knows..its sometime in the afternoon..

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Gunner Rob

Re: Pimped up filthy shower of Nazi Chavski scum from Fulham H Sun 22nd Aug KO? Fuck knows..its sometime in the afternoo

Post by Gunner Rob »

The way he played last season I though Willian was permanently infected with COVID.

OneBardGooner

Re: Pimped up filthy shower of Nazi Chavski scum from Fulham H Sun 22nd Aug KO? Fuck knows..its sometime in the afternoo

Post by OneBardGooner »

I thought perhaps he had malaria, but that was Auba wasn't it. :?

Natural Born Gooner

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

https://theathletic.com/2771877/2021/08 ... ed_article

Just the usual racist goings on at Stamford Bridge it seems. Also Graham Rix is an absolute sex case, and should be wiped from our history books.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Natural Born Gooner wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:33 pm

Just the usual racist goings on at Stamford Bridge it seems. Also Graham Rix is an absolute sex case, and should be wiped from our history books.
Will wait to see the outcome before passing any judgement but if Rix has done or said any of those things then I hope he is banned from all forms of football coaching and management for life

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Christ that is awful to read.

If that goes to a hearing Chelsea will get eviscerated on their ‘different times’ and vicarious liability defences.

I suspect serious compo will be forthcoming before a hearing takes place. Would be absolute fucking dynamite.

Oh and we will get soundly beaten on Sunday.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:02 pm

Will wait to see the outcome before passing any judgement but if Rix has done or said any of those things then I hope he is banned from all forms of football coaching and management for life
If true he should be bloody well locked up (again) :shock:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Rix is vermin either way. He fucked a child ffs. :censored: The fact the chav re-employed his peado ass afterwards says everything about that scummy little no mark club. :censored:

The other players that witnessed any of that alleged abuse have a duty to come forward now. Be interesting to see how many would, given that's it's the chav$. :censored:

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

SteveO 35 wrote:

Would like to have seen him try that at Arsenal. Rocky and Paul Davis would have strung him up. The Athletic don’t post stuff like that unless the allegations are true.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:01 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:

Would like to have seen him try that at Arsenal. Rocky and Paul Davis would have strung him up. The Athletic don’t post stuff like that unless the allegations are true.

Natural Born Gooner

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:01 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:

Viv Anderson would have kicked the shit out of the curly mulleted cunt

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

So first game with full capacity at the Emirates for 18 months, and they have decided to implement a new ticketing technology. They so know its all going tits up that they are encouraging fans to turn up 90 mins before KO.

And to entice them in, they are offering 2 for 1 beers.

Arsenal want thousands of fans congregating in a poorly ventilated concourse for up to 90 minutes. Not creating a super spreading environment then are they. Covidiots. I think I will stick to the Highbury Barn thanks.

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Sat Aug 21, 2021 7:54 am
So first game with full capacity at the Emirates for 18 months, and they have decided to implement a new ticketing technology. They so know its all going tits up that they are encouraging fans to turn up 90 mins before KO.

Arsenal want thousands of fans congregating in a poorly ventilated concourse for up to 90 minutes. Not creating a super spreading environment then are they. Covidiots. I think I will stick to the Highbury Barn thanks.
I thought I heard reports of the game not being sold out?

Block93

Post by Block93 »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:47 pm
nut flush gooner wrote:
Sat Aug 21, 2021 7:54 am

I thought I heard reports of the game not being sold out?
Sold out? Not even close, loads of tickets in Upper Tiers available as of now. Don't know if they'll sell them off cheap as a job lot nearer the time, as doubt it has never happened for a match like Chelsea before.

Yep, advised to get there 90 minutes before ko. Maybe if they had the mighty Quo (what's left of them) rocking at full volume before the match, but that's unlikely. So, will turn up 15 before ko, as usual. With a load of the great un-jabbed possibly, as says proof of vaccination apparently not mandatory. Not sure why.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Membership card must be placed in to the scanner or if you’re using your phone then to the side of the scanner.

I’d imagine neither will work and there will be absolute fucking chaos at the turnstiles.

2 for 1 beer is still overpriced.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat Aug 21, 2021 2:23 pm
Membership card must be placed in to the scanner or if you’re using your phone then to the side of the scanner.

I’d imagine neither will work and there will be absolute fucking chaos at the turnstiles.

2 for 1 beer is still overpriced.

:shock: £10 a fuckkin' Pint!!!???