Scum* who got us all banned from europe 85-90(but the media dont ever say anything about it) Cup semi H Thu 20jan KO 745

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Thynker

Re: Scum* who got us all banned from europe 85-90(but the media dont ever say anything about it) Cup semi H Thu 6 Jan KO

Post by Thynker »

With disciplined defending. we're well capable of shutting them out, particularly without Salah.
Us sitting deep will negate their overlapping FBs.

I see this as ending 0-0.

OneBardGooner

Re: Scum* who got us all banned from europe 85-90(but the media dont ever say anything about it) Cup semi H Thu 6 Jan KO

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:22 pm
Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:21 pm
goonertux wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:20 pm
xgtdec wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:12 pm
and people wonder why we say the game is rigged, i can only take comfort in the fact that no matter how much things get swindled in the dippers favor, none of the xx are coming back!

Sorry mate that's a tad off. - DB10.
Just about to say the same thing, DB. Yes, we all hate the Scousers and we know they were partly to blame for Hillsborough, but that’s people’s kids, brothers, sisters, dads you’re talking about. Too much!
Justice for the 39 then.
Absolutely. 8)
:spudmasher:

Thynker

Post by Thynker »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:38 pm
I know I'm going to regret saying this because he will probably get roasted in the next 45 mins and play like a c.unt but....

Calum Chambers could be a player for someone. I always had him way above Ballerina and he's head and shoulders above Cedric too

In a list of clear out players he wouldn't be high on my list
Player of the season in defensive midfield at Fulham.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:19 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:17 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:16 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:15 pm
Rian1 wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:13 pm
To top it off, the cùnt has loaned AMN to Roma for no ABSOLUTE reason, well knowing about AFCON.
AMN made his debut for Roma at the weekend (at right back not midfield by the way) gave the ball away SEVENTEEN times and was slaughtered in the press over there.

He ain’t the answer.
Fucking sell him then !!
you cant give him away.....dont think theres an obligation to buy
Probably not...so at least use the bloke now and loan him from 31 January. We are so badly run its like a sick joke
agreed has to go down as another mistake by Arteta...theres been quite a few now :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I wonder who Trampus has elected to dive for their pen - the usual diving cheatingCUNT Salah isn't playing....

They will be looking for a pen you Watch!

Thieving Cheating Scouse FILTH!

JFT 39

xgtdec

Post by xgtdec »

and spit the scouse doing the "analysis" claiming "Jota got clive sent off" i wish they'd ask would VVD be sent off for the same at the other end......not a chance.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Xhaka...2 straight reds. Not bothering to tot up the yellows, goes straight for the reds. He is actually getting worse. I don't think he touched the ball before his sending off.....and then, once again, that lunatic covering "tackle" at left back. If I was Tierney, if I went forward up the pitch I would tell Xhaka as I ran past, NOT to cover me.

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

SteveO 35 wrote:
I know I'm going to regret saying this because he will probably get roasted in the next 45 mins and play like a c.unt but....

Calum Chambers could be a player for someone. I always had him way above Ballerina and he's head and shoulders above Cedric too

Cedric would make One Bard look like a giant. He has no physical attributes that make him a footballer. At least Chambers can hold his own.

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Ok only just got in, haven't seen any of the game, what happened with xhaka ffs, how the fuck is he still with The Arsenal,it's fucking scandalous.

How have we played, any chances or are we under the cosh, which I could understand as we have been down to ten for a while, the longer it goes on the more tired the ten men will be.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

xisstential wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:42 pm
Xhaka...2 straight reds. Not bothering to tot up the yellows, goes straight for the reds. He is actually getting worse. I don't think he touched the ball before his sending off.....and then, once again, that lunatic covering "tackle" at left back. If I was Tierney, if I went forward up the pitch I would tell Xhaka as I ran past, NOT to cover me.
:D yeah..... think its gone beyond a joke now....

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

xisstential wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:26 pm
Nos89 wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:24 pm
For future games against Liverpool, city or chelski we should just start with 10 men...every fucking time.
No argument about the red card but ffs
We did start with 10. And we still have 10.
:D :D that's what I thought at half time. Team looks more compact and organized.

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

SteveO 35 wrote:

Well, last season when he had a couple of games at right wing back I Saif he's the best crosser of a ball at Arsenal, he can put in a very good cross with tons of pace.

bergkamp10

Post by bergkamp10 »

goonersid wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:25 pm
Is there a more useless, stupid fucking c u n t of a "player" i the plge?
This useless c u n t will single handedly fuck our season!

That clears that one up then, very nicely!! :wink: :D

Topside Northbank

Post by Topside Northbank »

A soft pen or stupide red card is never far away with Xhaka on the pitch.

Our midfield options are poverty AMN is no great shakes but can do a decent job (motm v Watford) and we loan him out with bare bones in CM Arteta another strange call.

We simply can't even hope to win matches with the amount of stupid red cards we give away let alone sloppy goals.

0-0 but looking forward to getting this game out of the way Salah/Mane playing we would be facing 4 or 5-0 do well to get away 1-0 defeat.

Sunday I'm thinking more of and we rreally need ESR and Tomiyasu back.....finally I agree rather have Chambers at RB than Cedric, least Chambers can win a header or two in either box Cedric is pony.

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

SteveO 35 wrote:

You probably are, cos I agree with you on Chambers