Fulham fartholes H Sat 27th Aug KO 530pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
SingaporeG88ner

Re: Fulham fartholes H Sat 27th Aug KO 530pm

Post by SingaporeG88ner »

Unchanged team again for me.

As much as I love Tomiyasu and Tierney, there’s just no reason to drop Zinchenko or White at the moment. I wouldn’t even be tempted to move Zinchenko into midfield because the system is currently working beautifully.

begeegs

Post by begeegs »

SingaporeG88ner wrote:
Mon Aug 22, 2022 5:20 pm

As much as I love Tomiyasu and Tierney, there’s just no reason to drop Zinchenko or White at the moment. I wouldn’t even be tempted to move Zinchenko into midfield because the system is currently working beautifully.
100% agree and I see another win here.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

SingaporeG88ner wrote:
Mon Aug 22, 2022 5:20 pm

No question its an unchanged team

Midz

Post by Midz »

You know Leno will play a blinder for this one and save anything that comes his way but I still think we'll find a way through.

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:45 pm
falkirk goon wrote:
Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:38 pm
wilson2.0 wrote:
Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:16 pm
falkirk goon wrote:
Sat Aug 20, 2022 10:23 pm
Next up its Fulham at ours :rubchin: They got a late winner today so they'll be on a high,weve won 3 from 3 with Xhaka playing in all 3 :shock:
You make it sound like we have Tyrion Lannister waddling around in midfield. Xhaka has his problems, but the belief that he is this dogshit player with no qualities is just untrue. He is getting forward and scoring goals, getting touched in the opposition box, and he does have a good passing range.

Why wouldnt we win with Xhaka. He is actually playing well at the moment & I hope it continues.

I swear to god, I reckon some fans on this forum would swap with with McTominay if they had the chance.
Xhaka is shite mate :oops: I'd swap him with McTominays gran from his dad's side he's so shite..
Absolutely. Clive is the worst player to ever stain our jersey. Utter dogshit. A fucking walking lobotomy. Slows our attacks. Pisses aways possession too often. Gives away too many stupid fucking needless free kicks and pennos. Replace that oxygen thief in midfield and we instantly become a better team.
Yeah but he's getting touched in the box according to US Wilson so that's gotta get some credit! Lucky Clive!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

the playing mantis wrote:
Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:29 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:45 pm
falkirk goon wrote:
Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:38 pm
wilson2.0 wrote:
Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:16 pm
falkirk goon wrote:
Sat Aug 20, 2022 10:23 pm
Next up its Fulham at ours :rubchin: They got a late winner today so they'll be on a high,weve won 3 from 3 with Xhaka playing in all 3 :shock:
You make it sound like we have Tyrion Lannister waddling around in midfield. Xhaka has his problems, but the belief that he is this dogshit player with no qualities is just untrue. He is getting forward and scoring goals, getting touched in the opposition box, and he does have a good passing range.

Why wouldnt we win with Xhaka. He is actually playing well at the moment & I hope it continues.

I swear to god, I reckon some fans on this forum would swap with with McTominay if they had the chance.
Xhaka is shite mate :oops: I'd swap him with McTominays gran from his dad's side he's so shite..
Absolutely. Clive is the worst player to ever stain our jersey. Utter dogshit. A fucking walking lobotomy. Slows our attacks. Pisses aways possession too often. Gives away too many stupid fucking needless free kicks and pennos. Replace that oxygen thief in midfield and we instantly become a better team.
Yeah but he's getting touched in the box according to US Wilson so that's gotta get some credit! Lucky Clive!

:shock:

Ooooh err missis! :oops:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

It’s wonderful being an Arsenal fan. Win, lose or draw, I’ve thoroughly enjoyed supporting Arsenal over the last 18 months or so. Ups and downs of course, but so easy to get behind Arteta and this young team.

Looking forward to an interesting week (Fulham, Villa and ManU)

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

2-0 incoming!
:barscarf: :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

g88ner wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 2:44 pm
It’s wonderful being an Arsenal fan. Win, lose or draw, I’ve thoroughly enjoyed supporting Arsenal over the last 18 months or so. Ups and downs of course, but so easy to get behind Arteta and this young team.

Looking forward to an interesting week (Fulham, Villa and ManU)
Yup! That's some week by anybody's reckoning, Wouldn't it be Fucking AWESOME if we win All Three and especially are able to do even More Damage to the MancyCunts! :lol:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

That Motrovic is a dangerous bastard and just the type of centre forward that’s being doing damage to us for years.

Keep him quiet and we should do them up the bum. Come on at fuckkkkkk :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

For me it's the same frustration every game. Drop Lobotomy Clive and we instantly become a better side.

We've added some good signings in the window and we have the guts of a very good side but we still seem to have this Wengeresque hangover where we somehow do ourselves in with a self inflicted wound like starting Clive every game.

Looking forward to seeing what bit of magic Martinelli and Jesus will pop up with today. 8)

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

3-1 to the Gunners

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

I hope we don't falter here, but I still think a stupid slip up isn't far away, probably if we concede first.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Rumours Partey might be out for this game ,(only rumours)

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 1:59 pm
Rumours Partey might be out for this game ,(only rumours)
That’s gonna send twatter into a fucking complete meltdown :shock: