Other Matches Thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Midz

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by Midz »

C'mon Fulham on Monday.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Midz wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:30 am
C'mon Fulham on Monday.
Too Rye Aye mate. :barscarf:

The scum seem to have the 'rub of the green' at the moment, the last thing we need is for them to keep getting above us. :?

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Unai Emery has got Villa going hasn't he!

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

I'd watch the scum game if I thought there was a reasonable chance they'd lose, but I think they'll beat Fulham comfortably. :(

Can't stand watching that lot win. Hope I'm wrong.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:13 pm
I'd watch the scum game if I thought there was a reasonable chance they'd lose, but I think they'll beat Fulham comfortably. :(

Can't stand watching that lot win. Hope I'm wrong.
Doesn't help that their centre half Bassey seems intent on getting as many assists for the vermin as possible :banghead:

Midz

Post by Midz »

Fulham, you're a useless team of nobodies and i hope you get relegated!!

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Midz wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:34 pm
Fulham, you're a useless team of nobodies and i hope you get relegated!!
We made them look good :oops:

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

Getting sick of this surely these *word censored* bubble will burst soon?

Shows how poor the league is, especially given we are near the top and have been shite all season.

Midz

Post by Midz »

Don't worry about those c.unts as they're putrid particles of putrescent puss, and will fall away into insignificance very soon.

Worry more about our shower and what we're doing at present.

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Looking at the stats it was fairly even though spurs edged it, they are on an incredible run of luck at the moment, I'm not saying they haven't been good, they have a few good players and no European football, but I think they can't keep this up, though sadly might get 4th as United and Co are shite.

5th would be my guess, hopefully villa pip them though..

Can't see them ahead of city, us, pool or the Saudi club.

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

The Spuds are a 2 man team, Son and Maddison. Son goes to the Asia cup or whatever it's called after Christmas and Maddison will be injured at some time, he always is, they'll fall apart soon, no doubt about it. It's going Spursy!!

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

sk-gtfo wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:11 am
Looking at the stats it was fairly even though spurs edged it, they are on an incredible run of luck at the moment, I'm not saying they haven't been good, they have a few good players and no European football, but I think they can't keep this up, though sadly might get 4th as United and Co are shite.

Nothing to even remotely worry about. They're get thrashed at City, Liverpool, Chavs, Newcastle, Villa and probably Manure. City and us will beat them at their shithole, then they'll do their usual of losing three or four games in a row and be out of their only remaining cup competition in January. They've played all the promoted teams and only us away and we should have thrashed them. They are and will always be, shit.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:52 am
sk-gtfo wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:11 am

Nothing to even remotely worry about. They're get thrashed at City, Liverpool, Chavs, Newcastle, Villa and probably Manure. City and us will beat them at their shithole, then they'll do their usual of losing three or four games in a row and be out of their only remaining cup competition in January. They've played all the promoted teams and only us away and we should have thrashed them. They are and will always be, shit.
Absolutely correct. My neighbour is one of the few sensible scummers I've ever met and is a ST holder and has been saying to me all season that "someone is going to stuff us 4-0 soon". Big Ange sends them out running around like nutters and like most intense press teams, they are dead on their feet after 70 mins. I watched an absolutely toothless Fulham team carve out chance after chance last night, and with even a half decent striker the game was there for the taking. Throw into the mix that Bassey gifted them two goals with shit passes in front of his own goal

Nothing to see here!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Hilariously well known premature ejaculaters SlySports are doing their usual losing their shit about the scum.... :oops: :lol:

Could this be their year....? :oops: :roll:

No. You fucktards. :lol:

Is Fat Angie Hippopotamus the new Poxychinos...?

Yes, in that he is a chubby overrated cùnt that hasn't won anything of note in his managerial career you fucktards. :lol:

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

Newcastle brought down to earth a bit….

Maybe they are not quite ready to conquer the world yet eh ?