Fat beerbellied arsepieces with stupid voices who will be fired up to fuck after stiffening manure A Sat Nov 4th KO 1730

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
rodders999

Re: Fat beerbellied arsepieces with stupid voices who will be fired up to fuck after stiffening manure A Sat Nov 4th KO

Post by rodders999 »

They’re showing a picture of the ball clearly out of play on sky and then fucking gaslighting everyone by saying it’s inconclusive

Jesus fucking wept :banghead:

rodders999

Re: Fat beerbellied arsepieces with stupid voices who will be fired up to fuck after stiffening manure A Sat Nov 4th KO

Post by rodders999 »

STOP FUCKING GASLIGHTING ME :banghead:

Natural Born Gooner

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

Also Raya is an absolute joke of a keeper.

There was a Saudi cross in the 1st half that he went walkabout and Saliba bailed him out, and the cross for their "goal" he was all over the place.

Raya, Vieira & Nkeitiah should all be shown the door tonight

Havertz at least showed some balls and willing for him to be involved in us scoring.

Rice was immense. Get a proper midfielder next to him and we'll be sorted!

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

It's just another incident pushing fans away from watching the game.

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Sky are complicit in it. Match of the Day will call it out later tonight.

Natural Born Gooner

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta speaking to BBC MOTD:

"I have praised my players for the way they played and competed in this stadium against this team. The result should not be what it is - there are many reasons for that.

"If there was a team looking to win the game today it was Arsenal.

"Embarrassing what happened - how this goal stands, in the Premier League - this league we say is the best in the world. I've been 20 years in this country and now I feel ashamed. It's a disgrace and there's too much at stake here. We are trying to do incredible things and be at the highest level each week. When we're not good enough I hold my hands up and take responsibility.

"The outcome is nowhere near the level this league needs to have and the way this league is getting competed in. It's not good enough. I feel embarrassed to be part of this."

John F

Post by John F »

One thing is for sure this Var decision will not be all over Radio 5 for days on end like it was for the Dippers .

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

John F wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:13 pm
One thing is for sure this Var decision will not be all over Radio 5 for days on end like it was for the Dippers .
I think it will - this one I think is actually worse than the Liverpool one because of the video evidence.

The 5 live phone in is crazy.
Literally every caller is coming on about it.
Robbie Savage even agrees it was never a goal - he has no idea what to say to the callers

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Just watched the Arteta interview on Sly and have to say he was Superb.

Spit the Scouse was on there alongside this Chucky Lookalike female Pundit.... Seriously she IS Chucky's twin sister..and not surprisingly she was talking Utter BOLLOCKS.

Anyone know her name? she about 3ft in height and looks like Chucky

wibble

Post by wibble »

Chris waddle on the bbc live text before the goal was given;
‘There’s no way that is a goal’

It is if you’ve paid someone enough Chris
Fucking nonsense

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Never a goal and they should have had 10 in the first half. I feel like I am in an alternative universe watching Sky. How they can claim a forearm is fine is just ridiculous. It must be some big wind up.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:21 pm
Just watched the Arteta interview on Sly and have to say he was Superb.

Spit the Scouse was on there alongside this Chucky Lookalike female Pundit.... Seriously she IS Chucky's twin sister..and not surprisingly she was talking Utter BOLLOCKS.

Anyone know her name? she about 3ft in height and looks like Chucky
It needed to be called out and he called it out. Fuck all will come of it, remember the “forgetting” to draw the lines debacle. Lee Mason was sacked and then quietly rehired a few months later. Fucking joke.

It’s incredible that Howard Webb can keep his job while overseeing such an absolute incompetent shit show.

In any other line of business he’s head would be on a platter but sadly this is an old boys closed shop so onwards we stumble :roll:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Natural Born Gooner wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:06 pm
Also Raya is an absolute joke of a keeper.

There was a Saudi cross in the 1st half that he went walkabout and Saliba bailed him out, and the cross for their "goal" he was all over the place.

Raya, Vieira & Nkeitiah should all be shown the door tonight

Havertz at least showed some balls and willing for him to be involved in us scoring.

Rice was immense. Get a proper midfielder next to him and we'll be sorted!
1,000% True.

Trouble is the shit-storm that will now follow on concerning the Cheated Goal by VAR will obscure the FACT that Rambo is the Better of the two Keepers. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:28 pm
Never a goal and they should have had 10 in the first half. I feel like I am in an alternative universe watching Sky. How they can claim a forearm is fine is just ridiculous. It must be some big wind up.
The behaviour by sky is why there will be no apology (fuck all good it would be anyway :roll: ) or week long furore like there was with the victims. They’re in on it.

Justifying the fore arm to the head because it wasn’t an elbow at half time was absolutely incredible but they topped it at full time by showing a still shot of the ball clearly out of play but claimed the angles were inconclusive.

You’d get more factual analysis on North Korean state tv FFS.

KingHenry

Post by KingHenry »

Dont let VAR take away from the fact were were poor.Lightweight in midfield except for Rice and toothless in attack. And the blame for that falls at the feet of Arteta. Maddison was available for £40m in the summer so we spend £65m on that clown Havertz. Upfront we went into the season with injury prone Jesus and not good enough Nketiah.
We have gone backwards this season and thats after spending nearly £230m