Murdering Scouse filth* who got us banned from Europe 85-90 (but it wasn't their fault,it never is) A Sat Dec 23rd 1730

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
augie

Re: Murdering Scouse filth* who got us banned from Europe 85-90 (but it wasn't their fault,it never is) A Sat Dec 23rd 1

Post by augie »

rodders999 wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2023 7:05 am
Klopp criticised the atmosphere last night trying to whip them into a frenzy for Saturday, shows he’s worried at least.

Early goal to silence the c.unts then bury them after that :twisted:

You dont find it coincidental that he did it before they played us ? Do you not remember the hoopla last season when el basque revealed that he had speakers put around the training pitch to prepare for this fixture ? The stupid lego head c.unt gave them all the motivation and credibility they needed whilst at the same time painting our players as pussies who cant deal with noise from home fans :roll: :oops: :oops: :oops:

DB10GOONER

Re: Murdering Scouse filth* who got us banned from Europe 85-90 (but it wasn't their fault,it never is) A Sat Dec 23rd 1

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2023 8:19 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Klopp criticised the atmosphere last night trying to whip them into a frenzy for Saturday, shows he’s worried at least.

You dont find it coincidental that he did it before they played us ? Do you not remember the hoopla last season when el basque revealed that he had speakers put around the training pitch to prepare for this fixture ? The stupid lego head c.unt gave them all the motivation and credibility they needed whilst at the same time painting our players as pussies who cant deal with noise from home fans :roll: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Whilst that speakers debacle was one of the fucking cringiest things I've ever heard of, it had fucking nothing to do with the result. What fucked us was Lobotomy Clive the fucking retard trying to act hard and getting their up to that point fucking silent as piss fans up in arms who then got their up to that point well beaten players lifted and riled up. :censored: :censored: :censored:

KingHenry

Post by KingHenry »

rodders999 wrote:

We got two early goals last season and could only draw and Salah missed a pen. Take a point and run

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2023 9:27 pm
augie wrote:
rodders999 wrote:

Whilst that speakers debacle was one of the fucking cringiest things I've ever heard of, it had fucking nothing to do with the result. What fucked us was Lobotomy Clive the fucking retard trying to act hard and getting their up to that point fucking silent as piss fans up in arms who then got their up to that point well beaten players lifted and riled up. :censored: :censored: :censored:
Absolutely spot on the pair of ya.If we had won the game I think we would have went on to lift the title.Ill never forgive that Albanian/Swiss/ Kosovan or whatever the fuck he is arsepiece for what he did that day :( They were gone till that point,it was a 4or5 job had he not fanned the flames the prick.

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2023 6:18 pm
Horrible fucking feeling about this one. Not a shred of confidence at all. We've been flying by the seat of our pants this season, often getting out of trouble with late goals and before anyone tells me that it's a sign of a good side, it's not when you're playing poorly and nicking a late one. Once in a while sure, but you can't keep getting away with that.

Conversely, the scousers are hitting some form and will be really up for this. In my opinion we'll lose, it's just a matter of by how many. :(
And yet that's how scum have been playing multiplied, all season and you big them up!

I sense a bumming personally.

Natural Born Gooner

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
augie wrote:
rodders999 wrote:

That game was from the 4-0 thrashing the season before in 21/22, which ironically was caused from when Arteta fronted up to Klippity Klopp when we were either 0-0 or only 1 down, and then we fell to pieces after.

But yeah, that's when the title was lost last season, the deflation from that result carried onto the next 2 games at the Spammers at Southampton and that was that. Unforgivable what Xhaka did that day.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Natural Born Gooner wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2023 9:07 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
augie wrote:
rodders999 wrote:

That game was from the 4-0 thrashing the season before in 21/22, which ironically was caused from when Arteta fronted up to Klippity Klopp when we were either 0-0 or only 1 down, and then we fell to pieces after.

But yeah, that's when the title was lost last season, the deflation from that result carried onto the next 2 games at the Spammers at Southampton and that was that. Unforgivable what Xhaka did that day.
Absolutely 100% bang on the money, mate. A lot of people do not realise how important momentum and psychological confidence are in a run to the title. And Lobotomy Clive destroyed both that day.

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

This will be tough, but if we go there and silence them quickly (and not have a Clive moment) I think we should be alright.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

falkirk goon wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:10 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
augie wrote:
rodders999 wrote:

Absolutely spot on the pair of ya.If we had won the game I think we would have went on to lift the title.Ill never forgive that Albanian/Swiss/ Kosovan or whatever the fuck he is arsepiece for what he did that day :( They were gone till that point,it was a 4or5 job had he not fanned the flames the prick.
cant believe we didnt win it we was in total control crowd had given up ....2-0 up and playing really well basically we were giving them a football lesson
Then after that lunatic ego mad tosser got involved he managed to turn it around....suddenly we were on the back foot...can never forgive that

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Absolutely that UtterWanker Xhaka cost us the title_ He will forever remain the opposite of legend. ie: CUNNNTTT.

Anyhoo:

Arteta pre-game Presser:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7P5aBWYRmWE

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

the playing mantis wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2023 1:11 am
Retro Gunner wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2023 6:18 pm
Horrible fucking feeling about this one. Not a shred of confidence at all. We've been flying by the seat of our pants this season, often getting out of trouble with late goals and before anyone tells me that it's a sign of a good side, it's not when you're playing poorly and nicking a late one. Once in a while sure, but you can't keep getting away with that.

Conversely, the scousers are hitting some form and will be really up for this. In my opinion we'll lose, it's just a matter of by how many. :(
And yet that's how scum have been playing multiplied, all season and you big them up!

I sense a bumming personally.

Mantis mate, I agree with most of what you post, but this hyper sensitive reaction about anything that might be considered "balanced" with regard to the scum, is very odd.

You had a bit of a pop a couple of weeks ago or so, after I positively reviewed some of their players and I couldn't be bothered to respond. Talking honestly about them, as I see it of course, isn't "bigging them up", it's talking sensibly. I fucking detest them and wouldn't only like to see them relegated, but rather to disappear off the face of the earth, but as I'm not 12 years old I'm capable of assessing their staff without chronic bias.

Yep, from what I've seen of Fat Ange, I like the bloke. He comes across as a man's man, no hyperbole, bullshit and touchline histrionics and calm when interviewed. He's also got them playing a lot better than last season, despite losing Kane. I thought they'd be struggling to stay top half after losing him. As I said before, I don't wish Ange any luck at that place, but he comes across to me as a far more likeable character than El Basque.

I rate their two full backs, who you dismissed as dirty or whatever. Take it from me, Ndogie is going to be one to watch, he's raw but looks good and Perro is already a quality back imo. Both get forward well and are tough, not dirty, at the back. Frankly, I'd love a couple of uncompromising full backs to replace our lightweights.

I also said that I'd been impressed by their keeper, a bloke plucked from Empoli, so their Italian scouts seem switched on (Ndogie is Italian too). Still, you reckon he hadn't been tested, despite saying immediately before that that they'd been under the cosh in most games and had nicked lucky wins....well, if they'd been under the cosh, he's clearly been tested. As with the full backs, I'd take their keeper in front of our pair of stumers.

Anyway, not bigging them up, but old enough to look at things sensibly. Out of interest, what did you think of Kane when he was at the scum?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Like it or not the Crayon Muncher is a very good striker; a cheating dirty, divingCunt yes but what his move to B.Munich has proven is that with a decent team around him and providing him with plenty of opportunities which he is coming into his own, but as good as he is the Scum were unable to provide him with the support he is now getting because the Scum are not a very good team.

Anyhoo back to the thread / matter in hand....

I have already heard pundits on 5Live and other sports channels (Sly for instance) already bigging up Klopp and the Murdering, Robbing Scousers... by saying "Arsenal will not be able to cope with the anfield roar" :roll: ... What Klopp has done is get the mediaCunts even more on his side by coming out with all the bollocks (truth really) about Anfield/scouserfans not being very vocal... As a few on here have already pointed out back in the 80's Anfield had a special atmosphere... but it is no better or worse than a number of other Prem grounds these days... and after they've done their wankyWalkOn song they are easily silenced by the opposition taking the lead which is what we can and need to do.

For some weird reason scouseFilth fans seem to think they know more about the game than other fans etc etc Whereas in truth they are obnoxious murderingCUNTS who also even steal from their own (tickets in the CL from their own fans outside the ground) and even Robbing their own players gaffs when they know they are playing away. ScumUtterScum.

To beat them would be the stuff of Utter Bliss and Joy. so: #COYG :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Midz

Post by Midz »

Arteta looks to end Anfield hoodoo
I really hope so it's about time too.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Midz wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2023 8:11 pm
Arteta looks to end Anfield hoodoo
I really hope so it's about time too.
yes indeed...its about time alright....

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

The wife has just booked to go see Christmas lights at 7,picking me straight up from the booze up with the lads at work,probably for the best