boxing day trains?

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
crocit

boxing day trains?

Post by crocit »

why dont any run :cry: i need to get to an underground station, as i live in Hatfield, Herts. apparently no trains from there to london, and no buses, so my option is to get cab to nearest underground station, which is either Cockfosters or High Barnet, then the underground to Victoria. anyone know if underground actually runs on boxing day? i can't seem to find anything :( then its coach from Victoria to Birmingham, where i'll be going Villa Park :barscarf:

charliegeorgewhocanhitem

Post by charliegeorgewhocanhitem »

The last time I remember using a train on boxing day was about 1972 mate :? The tube does work tho so you should be able to use that, not sure what time til, maybe it stops running earlier than usual. Your best bet would be to find someone going to Villa Park by car who has a spare seat and share the petrol costs.

crocit

Post by crocit »

only need to get to Victoria, lots of National express coaches going up there :D

charliegeorgewhocanhitem

Post by charliegeorgewhocanhitem »

It's a 5.15 ko so you won't be back at Victoria til latish. I'd check what time the tube stops running if I were you you.

pixie

Post by pixie »

Have you thought about curbing your away trips for a while and having driving lessons instead?? :lol:

crocit

Post by crocit »

nah we're staying up there, anyway its sorted, got a lift now. :barscarf: and thanx, to you, you know who you are :winner: :hail: :hail: :bowing21:

Gooner1315

Post by Gooner1315 »

crocit wrote:nah we're staying up there, anyway its sorted, got a lift now. :barscarf: and thanx, to you, you know who you are :winner: :hail: :hail: :bowing21:
I second that :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :D :D :D

tinpot lane

Post by tinpot lane »

Anyone know how much tc will be? please Image