Have ya seen these Mugs...

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
thatgooner

Post by thatgooner »

I think it must be manual cos they wont let me join with any of my pro-arsenal usernames or even anti-yidd ones.

RaM

Post by RaM »

The first of you to sign up fully need only invite them over here for the battle....

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

IT'S NOT WORTH WASTING THE ENERGY ON THEM!! SAVE IT FOR OUR REAL RIVALS, NOT THE 'NORTHERN KICKERS' WHO STRUGGLE TO FILL THEIR SMALL GROUND. :oops: :roll:

COME ON LADS, BLACKBURN ROVERS? WHO THE FECK ARE THEY?? :roll: :lol: :wink:
Last edited by I Hate Hleb on Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rilo II

Post by Rilo II »

Typical northerners, they can't even count to 6 without making mistakes

U.F.G Anfield '89

Post by U.F.G Anfield '89 »

Who the fuck are they to be saying shit like that about us anyway, they're a small team and not worthy to be in the same league as us they have no ambition and will never win any major silverware (the carling cup and uefa cup are not major silverware, not that they have any chance of winning those)

pet hates about blackburn

1) shit team, no fans
2) dirty cheating crunt savage
3) they go on about having english players but like every other team in the premier league they are more than 50 % foreign.
4) they are a dirty bunch of gits who foul their way through every game, if the refs stopped letting them get away with it they'd be instantly relegated
5) they call us ponces and yet their badge is a rose "oh please mr northerner don't hurt me with your manly flower badge all i have is a poncy ARTILLIERY PIECE"
6) that the little bastards had the cheek to have a go at Dennis on their poxy forum, when have they ever had a player in his league?
7) they are thick northerners
8) they had a go at us, why? we're above rivaling them for a UEFA cup place, we are not geographically near to them, what the fuck is with that?

gunners-need-steel

Post by gunners-need-steel »

U.F.G Anfield '89 wrote:they had a go at us, why? we're above rivaling them for a UEFA cup place, we are not geographically near to them, what the fuck is with that?
I think the game here is to make themselves seem hundreds of times bigger than they actually are by picking a vocal battle with arsenal .. also, in recent years we have proved to be their favourite 'bitches' (in the eyes), b/c they kick the shit out of our players and the referees let them get off the most against us, plus their true nature gets revealed the most to neutrals when they play against us ... Watching their yesterday match against man-city, it seems they have no classed man-city same as us b/c they also tried to kick the shit out of man-city ...

They are in europe now, lets see how far that will last .. :P :P :P :P
some part time team will mess them up very soon ...

IHH is right though, we have no business replying to these crunts .. let them fill their small statdium first .. increase the capacity and still fill it ... and go beyond 8th in more than one season consistently ... then perhaps we could get back to them ...

these guys are even begging for fans to come and watch free, but the wise locals just play stick two fingers at them and dont bother turning up ... you will have to pay me a lot of money to go watch them play against any other team besides arsenal ...

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Just checked it out. Rubbish site, just like the team. I wouldn't be arsed joining just to dig at them.

I was debating doing another of my infamous "open letters" :wink: but they really are small time, it would be pointless. :oops:

The day we invaded that spuds site, now that was fun... :lol: 8) :wink:

RockyRockyRocastle

Post by RockyRockyRocastle »

If your star player is Robbie Savage you know your in trouble!! Twat!!

liam bradys left foot

Post by liam bradys left foot »

good to see that interbreeding up north makes them loose the ability to count properly eg go from 2 to 4 thick northern interbred fucking monkeys !!!!!