An absolute fucking waste of space

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Kevinho

Post by Kevinho »

pixie wrote:
Kevinho wrote:Exactly Dicko. Add those who bore witness to tonight's humiliation and yet will make the trek to the league game at Old Trafford on the 16th which is going to be absolute bloody murder having to listen to those c**ts give it large.

Until Arshavin scores 5 to help hand the Prem to Liverpool.
I hope they will be reminded that they havn`t actually won anything yet!

Well they did beat some Japanese farmers to win the World Club Cup.

northbankbren

Post by northbankbren »

100% WITH YA GUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bigreddave

Post by bigreddave »

I Know, I haven't seen them before where we sit and you could tell they were probably day trippers, really sad to see and I wasn't the only one to clock on to this, are these the sort of people we really need at massive games like this?

Cus Geezer

Post by Cus Geezer »

gusher311 wrote:The c**ts don't even know how lucky they are to be going to ANY game not just a big one like tonights. I wish I was able to go to at least two games a year and to hear stories like this makes me cringe :cry:
Gusher mate, if my phone was fit for the 21st century their mugs would be on this forum for all to see.

They had no shame whatsoever.

In nearly a quarter of a century attending games I've never ever left a game before full time, how the fuck can one justify leaving after 10 minutes into the 2nd half.

Disgusting.

They seemed to affronted that I approached them and hassled them for leaving so disgracefully early.

Total fuckwit scum.

pixie

Post by pixie »

Kevinho wrote:
pixie wrote:
Kevinho wrote:Exactly Dicko. Add those who bore witness to tonight's humiliation and yet will make the trek to the league game at Old Trafford on the 16th which is going to be absolute bloody murder having to listen to those c**ts give it large.

Until Arshavin scores 5 to help hand the Prem to Liverpool.
I hope they will be reminded that they havn`t actually won anything yet!

Well they did beat some Japanese farmers to win the World Club Cup.
And thats a prestigious trophy???

From Wickipedia.......The team with the most appearances in the competition is Al-Ahly of Egypt, which has been involved in three out of the five tournaments held - 2005, 2006 and 2008.

cough...... :lol:

gusher311

Post by gusher311 »

*word censored* like those are just in it to brag to people that they support The Arsenal and go to big games. :evil: :evil:

Cus Geezer

Post by Cus Geezer »

gusher311 wrote:c**ts like those are just in it to brag to people that they support The Arsenal and go to big games. :evil: :evil:
yeah, totally.....but come on they do pay £1200.00 a year to fuck off at half time to the nearest pub.

pixie

Post by pixie »

Cus Geezer wrote:
gusher311 wrote:c**ts like those are just in it to brag to people that they support The Arsenal and go to big games. :evil: :evil:
yeah, totally.....but come on they do pay £1200.00 a year to fuck off at half time to the nearest pub.
More like half that......probably tout their st for most of the games!