THAT chant being sold online.

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Bring Back Pires

Post by Bring Back Pires »

Percy Dalton wrote:ALWAYS LOOK ON THE RUNWAY FOR ICE, DO DO,DO DO DO DO DO!
I don't think that lowering ourselves to mock the dead would be the ideal remedy. Shameful.

Kiki

Post by Kiki »

Should we really sink to their level?

When they come to AG, as much as I'd love to give them plenty of stick, I'd rather get behind the team, than sink to their level.

olgitgooner

Post by olgitgooner »

Bring Back Pires wrote:
olgitgooner wrote: However, if I don't see them taking this shit of the shelf, I will never EVER do business with them again.
Why would you anyway? They've already a) made available the song for download, and b) tried to deceive us by changing the title to "Sit down".

Is that not enough of a pisstake? There's many competing sites that we can use instead.
Yeh, I will never ever do business with them again. But that's not what I told them. Let them think there's a chance to put it right. :wink:

Percy Dalton

Post by Percy Dalton »

Sorry I forgot we are the politest and meekest supporters on the planet and should clap politiely when good old Sir Alex and his team arrive!

Fuck them, implying a certain man is someone who enjoys having sex with children is even lower than any Munich chant.

For fucks sake, start fighting fire with fire and then maybe we will have an atmosphere worth talking about.

Red107

Post by Red107 »

They've put the full name back on the page. And the clip.

I cannot believe how they put that on their site. I'd imagine a quick consultation with their lawyers will see them take it down.

REB

Post by REB »

fuck um , im with gus/percy :twisted:

Kiki

Post by Kiki »

Percy Dalton wrote:Sorry I forgot we are the politest and meekest supporters on the planet and should clap politiely when good old Sir Alex and his team arrive!

Fuck them, implying a certain man is someone who enjoys having sex with children is even lower than any Munich chant.

For fucks sake, start fighting fire with fire and then maybe we will have an atmosphere worth talking about.
I'm not critising you Percy, each to their own - but imo and this is just my opinion, I wouldnt sing anything like that 'cos at the end of the day people lost their lives, people lost lived one's and it was a sad day for football.

T

Dec

Post by Dec »

United need to be shamed into doing something - it needs the kind of coverage the spuds fans got for the Sol Campbell abuse. If we stoop to their sick level then the AW chant will continue, and that after all is what we want to stop isn't it?

Percy Dalton

Post by Percy Dalton »

It isn't going to stop so fuck them and let's give as good as we get!

Ok if we don't wanna do the Munich songs how many of you are prepared to stand up and call Fergie a peado?

Not many I guess, that's not the Arsenal way and why we sit in a fucking morgue every other weekend!

Gooner Jim

Post by Gooner Jim »

to be honest I think the chant is just banter between football fans, if we get rid of the banter between clubs football will be so much more dull.
Think about our chant about ashley cole, calling wayne rooney a granny shagger on saturday, chanting that steven gerrards new baby belonged to adebayor at last seasons home match against the scousers. Although this more sincister its still just banter in my opinion

gooner88

Post by gooner88 »

Disgrace just to let you know, product is also on sale at amazon !!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Manchester-Unit ... 168&sr=8-1

mike

Post by mike »

I'm i the only one that thinks we're all going a bit over the top about this? (Not the wankers at play, as i find that unbelievable) but the singing of the chant itself. Yeah it's distasteful but fuck em. Do you really think wenger gives a 2nd thought to what those northern monkeys are chanting? Yes the chant is unfounded, false and cruel but i guess chanting that ashleys got aids from drogba is also! Just ignore the fucks! I can gurantee if they knew it fucked us off this much, they'd chant it even louder! Play should be fucking strung up though!

Percy Dalton

Post by Percy Dalton »

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

Percy Dalton wrote: Ok if we don't wanna do the Munich songs how many of you are prepared to stand up and call Fergie a peado?!
Sorry, I just had a vision of the entire Arsenal crowd at the Grove singing Sit Down You Peadophile at the top of their lungs at Fergie.... better make sure Wenger isn't stood up too, though or he'd probably think we'd all turned on him! :shock: :lol:

Anyway, I can just imagine the hypocrisy of it all that if we started singing the Peado song at Fergie, we'd almost immediately be named and shamed in the media and we would face outrage from fergie, the FA, UEFA and the general public! :banghead: - bit like charging Eduardo for diving when serial divers like Gerrard, Drogba, Robben, Ronaldo and co. go unpunished :roll:

tinpot lane

Post by tinpot lane »

Maybe we should buy a few of these. 8)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UXQLydh ... re=related