My email to Arsenal about Brum Allocation *Look here*

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Gooner_Sam

Re: My email to Arsenal about Brum Allocation *Look here*

Post by Gooner_Sam »

mrgnu1958 wrote:
Gooner_Sam wrote:Hi all, just looking for some responses about an email im about to send, i know its probably a lost cause but hey its the business end of the season :)

---------------------------

To whoever this may concern,

Hi, i missed out the sale of Birmingham due to the fixture named not going to red membership, before i knew it the game was sold out. As i know this is a sensitive issue concerning yourself and Birmingham City fotball club it would be appreciated among Arsenal suporters if you would ask to extend the allocation. It is the business end of the season and whilst i understand Birmingham City Football Club would do its best to ensure that the first priority is their own fans i kindly ask if you can enquire a further allocation that would suit both parties.

I know this is potentially a lost cause but i wanted to do all i could to make sure im at every Arsenal game till the end of the season.

Thank you for your time, i very much look forward to your response.

Sam Brown

----

What do you guys think?
I loved ya dad Joe in the 60s.

I get that alot, and the fact that a female counry singer also has the same name as me doesnt help.

Damn parents! Haha :cry:

treygoony

Post by treygoony »

Gooner_Sam wrote:
mrgnu1958 wrote:
Gooner_Sam wrote:Hi all, just looking for some responses about an email im about to send, i know its probably a lost cause but hey its the business end of the season :)

Hi, i missed out the sale of Birmingham due to the fixture named not going to red membership, before i knew it the game was sold out. As i know this is a sensitive issue concerning yourself and Birmingham City fotball club it would be appreciated among Arsenal suporters if you would ask to extend the allocation. It is the business end of the season and whilst i understand Birmingham City Football Club would do its best to ensure that the first priority is their own fans i kindly ask if you can enquire a further allocation that would suit both parties.

I know this is potentially a lost cause but i wanted to do all i could to make sure im at every Arsenal game till the end of the season.

Sam Brown

----

What do you guys think?

I get that alot, and the fact that a female counry singer also has the same name as me doesnt help.

Good idea. Plus Birmingham never sell out at St Andrews!!!! I always see empty seats everywhere. Plus even if we did get another 1000. ST Holders will get priority again and they'll nab them all, so reds still wouldn't get a chance!

What if you buy a ticket from blues (general sale) and try and go through the away end? :twisted:

Gooner_Sam

Post by Gooner_Sam »

treygoony wrote:
Gooner_Sam wrote:
mrgnu1958 wrote:

Sam Brown

----

What do you guys think?

Good idea. Plus Birmingham never sell out at St Andrews!!!! I always see empty seats everywhere. Plus even if we did get another 1000. ST Holders will get priority again and they'll nab them all, so reds still wouldn't get a chance!

What if you buy a ticket from blues (general sale) and try and go through the away end? :twisted:

Im not sure, is that even possible? I could slip a steward a few bob ;)

:barscarf:

jensenscores

Post by jensenscores »

If enough fans but tickets straight form Brum it will become just like the away end anyway!

I agree it is annoying when the away end is packed the the seats next to it are left empty.

treygoony

Post by treygoony »

It's really annoying when it says sold out on the website and somebody really wants to go, then when you're there you see a few empty seats :evil:

SamiS

Post by SamiS »

i repeat myself

i got home end tickets and snuck in for bolton

its not very hard...

just make some shit excuse saying ur from london u left your dad book it he booked from wrong website and you called brum ticket office who said you could slip in but they're closed now blah blah blah simple

sometimes they wont even recognise ur ticket and just stamp it and let you through... trust mate

Gooner_Sam

Post by Gooner_Sam »

Hi Sami, Thanks for the advice man im looking into it :)

Btw, I got a reply! Very brief and it looks like a no :(

'Thank you for your email. Your message has been passed to the BoxOffice for reply. Regards Arsenal Football Club '

crocit

Post by crocit »

we got 3000 last time at St Andrews

GoonerN5

Post by GoonerN5 »

If youre that desperate then go in the home end, albeit its not the same and you will have to keep quiet, its either that or not at all unless you get lucky, cant see you getting a ticket for the **** tho, no chance

Pierre32

Post by Pierre32 »

900 Extra ticket on sale on Thursday...

HAPPY DAYS!!

:barscarf: :barscarf:

mike

Post by mike »

Great stuff! T'is a massive game & the more voices roaring them on the better! :barscarf: