police brutality?

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
pixie

Post by pixie »

[quote="mrgnu1958"]perhaps theres more to this story than weve been told then.

A car with blacked out windows and a suspicious number plate , failing to stop? Are they going to tap politely on the window and say `mind getting out the car sir` for a second time? Hmm

olgitgooner

Post by olgitgooner »

Rosie_titters wrote:
olgitgooner wrote:Playing Mantis, the girl on your profile pic has worse plastic tits than Jordan. Yuk.

Rosie_titters, the lady in your sig is gorgeous. Who is she?

The old git who upset the bill is probably a pikey c**t.

End post.

Mrgnu is right the animated Avatar on the left is Rosie Webster from Corrie, 8)

the photo of the woman lying on the bed - is my wife
Mrs Lohman
Your wife is drop dead gorgous. You lucky, lucky man. :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

olgitgooner wrote:
Rosie_titters wrote:
olgitgooner wrote:Playing Mantis, the girl on your profile pic has worse plastic tits than Jordan. Yuk.

Rosie_titters, the lady in your sig is gorgeous. Who is she?

The old git who upset the bill is probably a pikey c**t.

End post.

Mrgnu is right the animated Avatar on the left is Rosie Webster from Corrie, 8)

the photo of the woman lying on the bed - is my wife
Mrs Lohman
Your wife is drop dead gorgous. You lucky, lucky man. :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

yep, i'm one lucky fucker :wink:

storrmin571

Post by storrmin571 »

Its a bit strange what Rose_titters comments, all welsh are tossers not too fussed on inter racial stuff.

Have you ever visited the modern age?

Apartheid and all that nonsense is from a by gone age.

If I was to take your comments as a general opinion of english people I would consider them racist foul mouthed uneducated fools. But I must be enlightened and its only you with a small mind.

Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

storrmin571 wrote:Its a bit strange what Rose_titters comments, all welsh are tossers not too fussed on inter racial stuff.

Have you ever visited the modern age?

Apartheid and all that nonsense is from a by gone age.

If I was to take your comments as a general opinion of english people I would consider them racist foul mouthed uneducated fools. But I must be enlightened and its only you with a small mind.

i didn't say all welsh people were tossers, read what i actually wrote, i said quote "and being from Wales" . that could apply to anyone living in Wales, not just the Welsh. Also being an Englishman in Wales, i know first hand the abuse we receive from you Welsh...so you lot ain't that fucking innocent - some of the Welsh Nationals and Plaid Cymru are a fucking disgrace :x

storrmin571

Post by storrmin571 »

I won't get into a slanging match with you. If you class Plaid CYmru with some of the nationalist statement s then you are wrong, its like putting the tories with the bnp. I don't agree with everything said by these groups however if you look at history and the effects on Wales scotland and ireland then perhaps you could understand some comments and feelings.

storrmin571

Post by storrmin571 »

Can we lock this topic please before a political debate starts

Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

storrmin571 wrote:Can we lock this topic please before a political debate starts
some of the Welsh are right load of whinging fuckers, always moaning about too many English people moving in, there are no affordable homes for local people, rural communties are dying, the language is dying out blah, blah, blah

simple solution stop selling your fucking homes to English People - like everyone else the Welsh people care about the pound in there pocket and not there history