11 gooners on international duty

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Dicko

Re: 11 gooners on international duty

Post by Dicko »

Basil is a Gooner wrote:
Dicko wrote:
Basil is a Gooner wrote:http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archiv ... nal-watch-

How many will come back injured? :roll:
But your boy's going be back from injury AFTER the international break without playing

I'm fit and training with the team. If the game was today i could have played, but it was 2 days too short and didnt want to take a gamble.
2:10 PM Oct 5th via Twitter for BlackBerry®

What more do you want :?: :?: :?: :wink:
Whilst your man cant even be bothered to get his lanky Danish backside down to the bench let alone the pitch........... :roll: :wink:
Take that back as he's now finally in good Nick :wink:

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

Vince (or anyone else who saw it),

How did Diaby and Clichy play yesterday? And how is the press reacting to only beating Luxembourg 2-0? :shock: :? :oops: :lol: :wink:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

I Hate Hleb wrote:Vince (or anyone else who saw it),

How did Diaby and Clichy play yesterday? And how is the press reacting to only beating Luxembourg 2-0? :shock: :? :oops: :lol: :wink:
Don't know, but did Dirk **** pick up a nasty injury playing for Holland. That will leave them well short against everton this week end.

QuartzGooner

Post by QuartzGooner »

goonersid wrote:

Don't know, but did Dirk **** pick up a nasty injury playing for Holland. That will leave them well short against everton this week end.
Diaby apparently played really well!

Kuyt suspected ankle ligaments, Agger back injury.

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

QuartzGooner wrote:
goonersid wrote:

Diaby apparently played really well!

Kuyt suspected ankle ligaments, Agger back injury.
That's a pity, given his 1 good game 10 bad ratio, we will have "shit Diaby" for the next 10 games. :wink:

Vince

Post by Vince »

I didn't watch the game.
But Diaby played right midfielder, and Clichy was OK. It was only Luxembourg, and it was a boring game. That's all I know.