When will.....

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
stearmaster

When will.....

Post by stearmaster »

Eboue stop fucking diving for fuck sake, if he didnt dive he may have got a vital cross in!!!!

and also

when will ade learn the offside rule?

2 questions i want answering please.....

great performence lads unfortunly no goals, but bring on the san siro!!!!
Last edited by stearmaster on Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

goonarmy

Post by goonarmy »

questions that have plagued me for sometime also, but if we knew that then pat rice might be out of a job

jacko-arsnl

Post by jacko-arsnl »

Ebour only dived one tonight and he did get a kick in the knee on his defence.

how many tims was ade of i can only really remember 1 to be honest.

Fabby is a Foot (Leg-end)

Post by Fabby is a Foot (Leg-end) »

Eboue is a diving git, as well as being shit but in his defence (there is a sentance I never thought I would say) it was a pen, don't think he could have carried on.

And I really really hate Eboue so I really don't want to defend him but there it is....

In the case of Ade - I guess he has something in common with most of the linesmen in football!

stearmaster

Post by stearmaster »

jacko-arsnl wrote:Ebour only dived one tonight and he did get a kick in the knee on his defence.

how many tims was ade of i can only really remember 1 to be honest.
i dont mean just tonight, i mean the period of the season so far!!!!!! :roll:

tonights i only remember 1 offside and the 1 dive but so far this season there have been a fair few of eboues dives and play acting, and few ade offsides!!!!!.

King_Kolo

Post by King_Kolo »

I know everyone on here hates eboue and while i'm not his biggest fan, i thought he had a good game tonight. He was involved in most of our attacks and supported the front line very well. Yes he overdid it in the box but i think he was clipped and i've seen many penalties given for that sort of challenge.

Also credit to senderos, i shat myself when he came on for toure but he held his own and i barely noticed kaka all night. as for ade, not his most memorable night but we can't hold it against him considering all the points he's won for us lately. Let's hope he makes up for it in the san siro.

This tie is far from over...

Number 5

Post by Number 5 »

The thing with the Eboue penner incident is that I just get the feeling if it was anywhere else on the pitch he'd have gotten a free kick. It was a weak shout for a penner but from the replays I saw he was touched, not enough to go down or look like a real foul but if the letter of the law says you attempt to tackle the ball and get the man then in the box it has to be a penalty. If it was at our end I'd be livid so that probably sums it up.

Red Gunner

Post by Red Gunner »

I think Wenger should have a talk with Eboue and tell him to stop these kind of stuff. Eboue has been doing it for a long time now. I've noticed that Adebayor get loads of offsides but I think he'll improve his timing of runs as he matures.

Gimp_mask

Post by Gimp_mask »

Eboue should be dropped - I hate his diving, moaning at the ref, he facial expressions when he does not get a decision and most of all his play-acting when on the floor.

F*cking disgrace at times and there is no need for it, when he plays well, running at defenders, as he did tonight, he looks a decent player. Forget Wenger speaking to him, Kolo Toure should have a f*cking word with him.

Toure (THELION) would never behave in such a manner.

Red Gunner

Post by Red Gunner »

Gimp_mask wrote:Eboue should be dropped - I hate his diving, moaning at the ref, he facial expressions when he does not get a decision and most of all his play-acting when on the floor.

F*cking disgrace at times and there is no need for it, when he plays well, running at defenders, as he did tonight, he looks a decent player. Forget Wenger speaking to him, Kolo Toure should have a f*cking word with him.

Toure (THELION) would never behave in such a manner.
Well said :) A word in a dark alley would be the most effective :lol: :wink:

Gimp_mask

Post by Gimp_mask »

With Keown hiding behind a trash can... :wink: :wink:

Seriously though, I fucking hate his antics, it really fucks me off an Arsenal player doing things like that.

southampton gooner

Post by southampton gooner »

King_Kolo wrote:I know everyone on here hates eboue and while i'm not his biggest fan, i thought he had a good game tonight. He was involved in most of our attacks and supported the front line very well.
This tie is far from over...
For me that's his biggest problem he supports the play going forward but leaves our right back to get on with it. As seen at manure young right back with no support at all from midfield. Add to that the diving and having a go at refs and dirty play and it will take a lot for me to become a fan.

donaldo

Post by donaldo »

In two games since Eboue came back from the ANC he has got sent off for a kung fu kick and got booked for a blatant dive.Why does Wenger keep letting him get away with it?.Show him the door in the summer.

Theo did more in 3mins than Eboue did in 89mins.What a great cross for the Ade header

N17 Gooner

Post by N17 Gooner »

Doesn't matter about him diving, at least he could try to make it convincing rather than obvious.

burns718

Post by burns718 »

when we sell him to milan and he becomes the best player in the world probably. i dont think e will 2 be honest