How Shit is Djourou?

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
STLgooner89

How Shit is Djourou?

Post by STLgooner89 »

Seriously, his lack of basic functioning deserves its own thread. Can't contain, can't tackle, can't cross, and has shit hair. He needs to be put down. Would he have even made the bench as a blackburn player today!?

LDB
Location: Having a cup of tea and waiting for all this to blow over

Post by LDB »

very

Mr FINSBURY PARK GOONER

Post by Mr FINSBURY PARK GOONER »

there where many players since the end of last season and this season just as poor as him. Its time to start blaming the team and manager who picks them rather then one prat of a defender

Irish Gooner

Post by Irish Gooner »

I had a thread on him somewhere with similar.

To some up yes he is shit. People will say he aint a RB but look at Smalling at United and he has no experience at all.

Peeman

Post by Peeman »

Very Very

When he puts his hands behind his back to not give away a peno - I get a little bit sick in my mouth everytime

brazilianGOONER

Post by brazilianGOONER »

the problem is not how shit our players are.

the problem is that we can't coach defending. we're brainless at the back. no organisation whatsoever.

we need a good manager and good coaches. better players is secondary now imo.

but yeah, djourou isn't half shite. he's shite and a half :lol:

Mr FINSBURY PARK GOONER

Post by Mr FINSBURY PARK GOONER »

brazilianGOONER wrote:the problem is not how shit our players are.

the problem is that we can't coach defending. we're brainless at the back. no organisation whatsoever.

100% agree

worthing gooner

Post by worthing gooner »

Yep. He is captain of the fantasy league dog shit team.

armchair

Post by armchair »

brazilianGOONER wrote:the problem is not how shit our players are.

Yea the immediate problem is the manager.
Get a new guy in and he'll have his defences coaches in to teach the likes of Djourou etc how to defend. Then he can think about getting rid of the useless fuckers and bring in some proper players.
But the problem with that is as we've seen with the clown Almunia and Denilshit, no-one will want to buy the dross.

OneBardGooner

Re: How Shit is Djourou?

Post by OneBardGooner »

STLgooner89 wrote:Seriously, his lack of basic functioning deserves its own thread. Can't contain, can't tackle, can't cross, and has shit hair. He needs to be put down. Would he have even made the bench as a blackburn player today!?
What He Said.

Aaron11

Post by Aaron11 »

The differnce between smalling and that silly haircut sh*t swiss c**t is that if smalling has a bad game he will have the bollocking of a lifetime whereas senderos mk2 will just have wenger telling him how much quality and mental strength he has.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Gunnersaurus

Post by Gunnersaurus »

He should never have got near the team other than the Carling Cup after the debacle at Old Trafford when he was a liability.

The blame should not fall on his shoulders, he doesn't continue to pick him.

Jumpers For Goalposts

Post by Jumpers For Goalposts »

Aaron11 wrote:The differnce between smalling and that silly haircut sh*t swiss c**t is that if smalling has a bad game he will have the bollocking of a lifetime whereas senderos mk2 will just have wenger telling him how much quality and mental strength he has.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Sums Djourou and our current situation up nicely mate!! Djourou is a truly shit footballer - he'd possibly look okay in Division 2 but Premier League? No f**king way!!

But Wenger signed him and Wenger keeps on picking him. I'd love to be invisible for a day and watch Wenger as he conducts training and interacts with the players.

* What does he get the players to do in training??
* How can he possibly think they're good enough to win a major trophy??
* Does he ever tell them any harsh truths??
* Do they have any concept of what Arsenal FC stands for??

I bet it's like one great big Jolly Boys' Club where everyone just gets richer and richer . . . . :banghead: :banghead:

Aaron11

Post by Aaron11 »

I'd say our training consists of a very light warm up (arsenal blankets optional...stoke away) followed by running around cones,many 5-a-side games with pass pass pass tap tap tap fucking shit weve all paid to watch topped off nicely with red cards for anyone who dares tackle or shoot outside the area and a speech from wenger in the dressing room about how good they all are and how pretty they are to watch. :barscarf:

frankbutcher

Post by frankbutcher »

Aaron11 wrote:I'd say our training consists of a very light warm up (arsenal blankets optional...stoke away) followed by running around cones,many 5-a-side games with pass pass pass tap tap tap fucking shit weve all paid to watch topped off nicely with red cards for anyone who dares tackle or shoot outside the area and a speech from wenger in the dressing room about how good they all are and how pretty they are to watch. :barscarf:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I reckon you are 100% correct. 8)

Seriously...