The Banner

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
augie

Post by augie »

Fcuking iPad said post hadn't gone through cos I lost my connection hence the double post :evil: :evil:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

augie wrote:Fcuking iPad said post hadn't gone through cos I lost my connection hence the double post :evil: :evil:
And you have managed also to tell us you have an iPad :wink:

armchair

Post by armchair »

augie

Post by augie »

armchair supporter wrote:Image

:bowing21:

Macca

Post by Macca »

SWL - Well done instigator
FrankB - Well done on TS interview
AFCnotPLC - All , well done keeping strong
Looking fwd to Sunday and away to Chelski, my next games.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :teeth:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Extremely Well Articulated WELL DONE Frank!...You didn't rise to Goughs pathetic attempts to bait you...and kept calm. cool and Stuck to the points. Take a Bow Son! :bowing21: :high5:...I think yur 5 minutes on TS will go a long way to us achieving our aims...One step at a time etcetera..... :barscarf:

Post by 1886 »

Just listened to the interview, well played Frank.

Post by 1989 »

Frank, hats off to you sir!

Wengerball

Post by Wengerball »

I've got to say Frank I thought you were outstanding on Talksport- Gough and co are paid to pick as many holes in callers points as possible but Gough had no answer for your well thought out and reasoned points.

I think it would have been very easy to have been drawn into a slanging match so to speak and consequently come across as very bitter and allow them to undermine the campaign but you rose above it and this is excellent publicity.

Well Done

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

frankbutcher

Post by frankbutcher »

Thank you gents! I must say I was bloody busy all afternoon at work and had little time to prepare. I was called by Talksport at my desk and ran to a meeting room to do the interview with Durham/Gough. I spoke from the heart, and that is always the best approach.

Everyone involved in the Group is deadly serious about improving Arsenal FC. We are simply letting our feelings be known. Let's keep up the good work.

ARSENALFCNOTPLC!

This Is The Daybreak

Post by This Is The Daybreak »

I support the banner 100 percent, is respectful towards what Wenger has achieved but also makes it clear that it is time for a change and well played Frank for your interview earlier.

Just to ask though, will this be put up before a game, after a game or during a game. Say if we manage to beat Norwich (not a given of course!), it'd be a bit odd putting the banner up....likewise if we display it before a game it does give out a negative feeling towards the team if they see it.

northbankbren

Post by northbankbren »

frankbutcher wrote:Thank you gents! I must say I was bloody busy all afternoon at work and had little time to prepare. I was called by Talksport at my desk and ran to a meeting room to do the interview with Durham/Gough. I spoke from the heart, and that is always the best approach.

Everyone involved in the Group is deadly serious about improving Arsenal FC. We are simply letting our feelings be known. Let's keep up the good work.

ARSENALFCNOTPLC!
You sly little tarquin you. :lol: :wink:

frankbutcher

Post by frankbutcher »

northbankbren wrote:
frankbutcher wrote:Thank you gents! I must say I was bloody busy all afternoon at work and had little time to prepare. I was called by Talksport at my desk and ran to a meeting room to do the interview with Durham/Gough. I spoke from the heart, and that is always the best approach.

ARSENALFCNOTPLC!
'Twas my telephone manner!

northbankbren

Post by northbankbren »

frankbutcher wrote:
northbankbren wrote:

ARSENALFCNOTPLC!
'Twas my telephone manner!
Thank fuck the editor cut out your toodle ooh. :wink:

REB

Post by REB »

dont get talksport so only just got around to listening now. frank. thought you spoke well,gave good answers and didnt let yourself be swayed by anyone so a big well done done sir 8)